Psycho Cat

Spirit Pokemon Banners

hehe I took the quiz and got the same as result as you, littlelizzie xd.png I guess it's not really surprising as Raichu is my favorite electric type (Pikachu being it's pre-evolution) so it makes sense xd.png Cool looking banners Psycho Cat! :3

user posted image

Man, this was one monster to take on. I certainly can't call this my best gif, but I find much satisfaction in its completion. I hope you don't mind the hand goes out of the frame, it was just such a big sprite.

I took a quiz and Jigglypuff if my spirit pokemon. Can you do a Jigglypuff banner? smile.gif

user posted image

Man, this was one monster to take on. I certainly can't call this my best gif, but I find much satisfaction in its completion. I hope you don't mind the hand goes out of the frame, it was just such a big sprite.

Omg it's perfect! Thank you so much <3

Well it's done, but I didn't predict:

A. How dark the lettering would be.

B. I use heads for references, but the entire head plumage stays in the same place.

user posted image

Hope it's good enough.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, hold your muffins people. I just realized the Pikachu banner didn't have colored letters.

user posted image

I use a gif making site. Then I use Lunapic to make the background transparent. Then I use tinypic. So in all, about one fourth of the time it takes to make these is putting them through the uploading process.

This is cute, though I'm surprised there's no default Blaziken. If I wasn't on a laptop I'd edit it myself to make one.

Draco: Just look it up. There's like hundreds of quizes, plus other methods to find out.

Clay: Actually, Blaziken is my favorite Pokemon laugh.gif That's what I expected to get. But hey, Typhlosion's nothing to complain about.

Heh... I got Absol o-o

If you had the time, could you do one with Absol in?

Why yes I could. By coincidence, the first giff I ever made was of an Absol. Compared to some of my banners now, though, it looks a little crappy.

Also Naught, here!

user posted image

Derpy Mew is derpy. It only had two movement frames as opposed to the usual three so I moved it up and down in an attempt to make it work. Hope you like it anyways!

Also Naught, here!

user posted image

Derpy Mew is derpy. It only had two movement frames as opposed to the usual three so I moved it up and down in an attempt to make it work. Hope you like it anyways!

I love it, thanks so much! I can offer you an egg from any two of my dragons for this, just let me know if you're interested. c:

Quick question, if that's alright ^^; Can you do ones just for fun, or do they have to exactly what your spirit Pokemon is? ^^; The reason I ask is, even though it's not my spirit Pokemon (from the quiz results I mean), may I get either a shiny Mew banner or a Raichu banner, please and thank you? ^^; (Also, since I don't have room in my sig, if I get a banner made, may I use it/them in sigs on other forums or would you rather they just be for here? ^^wink.gif

A: I would very much prefer they are only used here, since this is where my thread is and I can moderate their use.

B: I can make a different banner, but it will say *butts* is the best Pokemon, not *butts* is my spirit Pokemon.

Ah, alright ^^; Until I can somehow do the impossible task of making room in my sig, I'll ask for a banner at another time then ^^;

Ooh! I would like one. My spirit Pokémon is Espeon. Thanks!

That list says you have 2 requests, so i request mine:

Can you make a black/dark grey floored Umbreon banner?? I would like it. Thanks for reading. And sorry for my english.