Psycho Cat

Spirit Pokemon Banners

Spirit Pokemon:

Some of us have heard of them, some of us even have one, but they certainly are an interesting meme. Mine, obviously, is Typhlosion. Here I make banners for those who know theirs, or now will go find out on Quizzilla or something because Spirit Pokemon are awesome. All you must do is tell me what your Pokemon is.

Some stuff:

• I use PMD sprites, who I credit redblueyellow for ripping, so I sadly can only do fourth gen down Pokemon.
  • To prevent the same thing that happened to my old art thread, only three requests at a time plz
  • These are gifs and are generally time consuming, so don't expect it in a day.
  • Eggs are appreciated, but mostly as gifts. I don't put commissions into priority and this thread will always be free.
  • The banners have a couple extra transparent pixels for technical reasons.
Requests

1: SMence

2: lollipop00

3: Speedicus

Finished Sprites

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Template-

user posted image

Edited by Psycho Cat

I could only find the quiz on quotev... Hope it's the roght one

Any way, the Spirit Pokemon is Umbreon.

I took a quiz and got Tyranitar. I... didn't think that was what I was going to get, but it seems like Tyranitar is mine. happy.gif

I was pretty sure you got your spirit pokemon by going to random.org and entering 1 to 718 (721 if you count a few leaked Pokemon that aren't officially announced yet. Whatever number comes out is your spirit pokemon.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Spirit Pokemon is meme. It can really be anywhere, there's no right one. Anyway, added!

Wait though, Doctor, was that a request or were you just saying your Pokemon?

Edited by Psycho Cat

That was a request. I have no reason to just randomly blurt out my spirit pokemon. I hope I didn't confuse you with that. ^^"

Ah, I see. Your post was worded a little awkwardly, but, added. smile.gif

Despite what I said, KN, your banner was indeed done in a day. I appear to have exceeded my expectations blink.gif

user posted image

Hope you like!

Despite what I said, KN, your banner was indeed done in a day. I appear to have exceeded my expectations blink.gif

user posted image

Hope you like!

Oh, wow, that's amazing! The red background really complements umbreon's black body! I love it!

Yay positive feedback! I'm glad you like it. I chose red since red and yellow were taken and I sure as heck wasn't making the background green, but I must agree it is serendipitously nice.

The spirit pokemon site I was on had a collage of all the pokemon and the first one you noticed was your spirit pokemon.

That's how I found mine out. I expected mine to be something like Absol or Blaziken considering how much I love those, but Typhlosion suites me surprisingly well.

user posted image

Here you go Doctor! That dumb tail of his pushed poor Tyranitar a little too far left, but I tried to get it right.

I took the quiz from quitetv and got Pigeot.... but I also did the collage thing and noticed Lapras first...

I'm going with Pigeot since I love Lapras anyways and feel that might be too perdictable...

Could I have a banner with Pigeot on it please? Thank you smile.gif

I can do Pidgeot.

And glad you like it, Doctor ^-^

I found a site, and my spirit Pokémon was Mew, surprisingly haha. Would you mind at all doing a banner of Mew? I could discuss options to pay you back of course, from eggs or hatchlings to artwork. c:

Well, when I finish another banner yes, but please read the OP. I'm full right now. Welcome to DC by the way.

Terribly sorry. I must have skipped over it, semester finals today made me pretty tired haha. And thanks!