popcorncat11

Random Things You've Washed

I have a Mockingjay pin that has been washed about four or five times because I always forget to take it off my shirts after I wear it. If it goes missing, that's where it its. Oh, and money. I've found some very clean dollar bills in my jeans pockets before. Never anything electronic, and never food (LOL Ingunami, that's a new one)... yep I'm boring.

I've washed lots of coins and Kleenex. I once washed my son's library card, which pretty much dissolved. Worst ever was a crayon, which didn't cause a problem in the washer, but in the dryer . . .!

Money as you'd expect, an entire packet of contraceptive pills (inside a shirt pocket - still used them haha, since the blister seals are waterproof), my bank card (in the same pocket of the same shirt, but on a different day), notes (same shirt, dangit). I always put stuff in that shirt's breast pocket, I really need to learn to check it before I wash it xd.png

My fiance once washed a USB, but it survived. Thank god, because the most recent edit of his manuscript was on it! Then more recently his Mum washed his pants with his iPod still in it... that didn't fare as well... He washes a lot of money too, only to find $50 notes in his clean pants while he's out!

Wire strippers, a utility razor knife.

The worst was a pencil I didn't know was in a coat I found in a swap box. It ended up coming out in the dryer and poked a small hole in the dryer's lint trap. Oops.

I once almost washed my dog....

She was a puppy then,and I think she took a nap on the pile of clothes and I accidentally put her inside the washing machine.I was about to press the buttons and I heard some clawing.I opened the washing machine and there she was.

Now she is afraid of the washing machine.

I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was something metallic and sharp. When we dried the cloths we found small holes on nearly all of them, thankfully my favourite shirt was spared.

Tissues. God, I hate washing tissues! It's such a downer opening the washer and seeing it full of hundreds of little bits of paper. dry.gif

I've washed so many smaller rocks that finding them in the machine isn't unexpected anymore. Washed (and dried) my old phone once, but it was one of those military grade ones, so it was fine. Oddest thing (for me) was finding a bit of rawhide from a crafting project (project had been finished for months) stuck to the barrel of the washing machine. It had dried with impressions of the holes imprinted into it.

Besides finding some washed out tissues and money the oddest thing I've was my ID book... Its basically an identification document with very important information saying I'm a citizen of South Africa, birth dates and a bunch of other important things.

The whole book was destroyed except for my picture which was still laminated.

Me and my mum laughed about it but we didn't laugh when we had to visit Home Affairs in order to get a new one. Waited six months for a new one dry.gif

A roach.

...On purpose... I. don't. like. Roaches! I also toasted one before. (I cleaned it of course.)

A roach.

...On purpose... I. don't. like. Roaches! I also toasted one before. (I cleaned it of course.)

lol, I did that to a spider once in the toaster. It actually started smoking. xd.png

Hmm, Well, I've washed money before, and once I dropped a whole box of Fabric Softener sheets into the washing machine. Oops. The box was destroyed and I tried to fish out all of the sheets I could, but at least my cloths were really soft. xd.png

I have washed;

-Clothes

-Dogs

-Cats

-Horses

-Children

-My hair (often)

-aaaaand my wallet, one time. I dried out the dollar bills and whatnot though, so it was fine.

I have washed;

-Clothes

-Dogs

-Cats

-Horses

-Children

-My hair (often)

-aaaaand my wallet, one time. I dried out the dollar bills and whatnot though, so it was fine.

you've washed various animals in the washing machine? XD

I can't tell if you're joking/sarcastic, or misunderstood the meaning of the thread. o3o

Various memory cards

A 3DS

Various games

Various trash

Various Foods (Don't judge me)

Various Candy

Cardboard

Plastic

Wood chunks

Metal Utensils

Paper

Grocery lists

The list could go on.

I've accidentally washed, well...

Tissues. Makes a terrible mess.

Sea shells. tongue.gif

Rocks.

Sticks.

Moss.

So just about every random thing you can think of.

xd.png

I once accidentally washed my stethoscope? which is kind of unusual for a thing to have washed in the washer unless you are overtired from school and forget you stuffed them in your scrubs after a very messy lab class