popcorncat11

Random Things You've Washed

Don't hate me if this is already made, I wasn't really sure how to search for this.. xd.png

So today I was doing laundry, just washing my sheets like a normal person, right? Then I pull my sheets out of the washing machine and out comes a book! A book about Edgar Allan Poe, to be exact. (It was one of my favorites... sad.gif) I washed a freaking book!

What are some weird things you've washed in the washing machine?

I have no idea how I didn't smell it before I did this particular load of laundry...but fox poop. Only random cause I have no idea how I managed to not notice it, unfortunately fox poop on my clothes isn't uncommon.

A piston for a Cumming's ISC engine. I wrapped it in a towel because it was oily and i didn't want it to ruin my car. Somehow i forgot about it and lumped my dirty work cloths on it then just put everything into the wash. It's seven pounds and made a heck of a racket and dented the wash drum sad.gif

I'v brought home and washed enough nuts, bolts, screwdrivers and odd little parts to build a car.

I have no idea how I didn't smell it before I did this particular load of laundry...but fox poop. Only random cause I have no idea how I managed to not notice it, unfortunately fox poop on my clothes isn't uncommon.

fox poop... interesting.

-

I washed a plane ticket.

The only reason I had to clean my sheets last night was because my cat vomited all over them. And how I discovered this, you don't want to know *shiver*

Money all the time, and once a camera AND a phone within a four month period. It's depressing to think about.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

The most random thing I've washed is something that probably isn't allowed in the forums...

Lol'd.

Washed my nintendo DS. It died.

Everytime I wash money, all that happens is it comes out super clean and it smells nice <3

My old phone. Nope, it didn't survive.

Coins.

Pins I forgot to remove.

Wrappers.

Oh, and tissues that were left in my pockets deserve a special mention. I forget about so many of them that it's not even funny. Especially since these buggers dissolve and my laundry comes out of the machine with white fluff sticking to it. Did I mention I mostly wear black or dark grey?

Edited by Digital Decay

Besides money (both coins and bills), I've washed a few pens and a package of medicine that my husband left forgotten in a bag rolleyes.gif

Edited by Miss_Raven

I've definitely washed some weird things, but the most inconvenient by far has been times when I've accidentally left napkins or tissues in my pockets and washed those clothes. I end up with a whole load of wet laundry with little napkin bits distributed throughout.

One time I was doing a load of laundry I found a USB in the washer. That probably not good for the USB. I also found some random coins in the load. LOL

I have wahsed my Pokemon Ruby version, and a couple of my DS games. (They all came out all right). Let's see, I've washed money, my brother got his ID for Goodwill washed.

Floppy disks... At least four of them, at different times. (It was a while back, though, as you can probably guess.)

Name Badges for my various jobs washed many times. However, the most frustrating was when I washed my Pokewalker. I really liked that stupid thing.

The only reason I had to clean my sheets last night was because my cat vomited all over them. And how I discovered this, you don't want to know *shiver*

Gross! I can guess how you found that.

I've had late night sheet washing adventures, too, unfortunately. Once or twice, I guess the litter box was to far away and my bed was good enough, she just peed on my leg and went right back to sleep. :/

A packet of gummy dinosaurs... I didn't find them until the next year either, because they were in my ski jacket.