Count

The Count Project

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Vain.3805 PM

Scroll Link: Sulhir

Clan: Montague

Active Sires: I have none yet from this lineage, or any lineage.

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

[color=red]I want to participate![/color]
[i]Forum Name:[/i] Vain.3805 [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=209586]PM[/URL]
[i]Scroll Link:[/i] [URL=http://dragcave.net/user/Sulhir]Sulhir[/URL]
[i]Clan:[/i] Montague
[i]Active Sires:[/i] I have none yet from this lineage, or any lineage.
[i]Preferred Method of Contact:[/i] PM

Edited by Vain.3805

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Vain.3805 PM

Scroll Link: Sulhir

Active Sires: I have none yet from this lineage, or any lineage.

[color=red]I want to participate![/color]
[i]Forum Name:[/i] Vain.3805 [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=209586]PM[/URL]
[i]Scroll Link:[/i] [URL=http://dragcave.net/user/Sulhir]Sulhir[/URL]
[i]Clan:[/i] Montague
[i]Active Sires:[/i] I have none yet from this lineage, or any lineage.
[i]Preferred Method of Contact:[/i] PM

Welcome! But why join their side? >:(

I want to participate!

Forum Name: CosmicStorm

Scroll Link: Clicky!!!

Clan: Capulet

Active Sires: None yet.

Preferred Method of Contact: Both, PM and Thread.

I would like to join, and continue the Capulet lineage!! smile.gif

Welcome! But why join their side? >:(

Well I thought it was all... two houses... both alike in dignity... or something. xd.png

Welcome to the project, Vain and Cosmic!

My vampires should be ready to bite either tomorrow night or the next day. Hopefully they'll be obedient so we can get you guys started. I'll update the home posts with all of our lovely new bloodsuckers then. 8 v 8

Also BAD pinkgothic. No finger breaking! Sethiss needs those to use a mouse and bite more children!

Edited by Count

Count and Countess Montague both successfully turned an egg! The Capulets are still on cool down for a few hours. Shoot me a PM or post here if you're interested!

What an odd month - all four of my vamps behaved! That means I have eggs available from Count/Countess Montague and Marquis/Marchioness Capulet. Finally one of Marquis Capulet's brood stayed on my scroll - and it has a z code, too! I've already PM'd around. So far the only one that does not have a pending home is Countess Montague's egg. * U*

Edited by Count

Also BAD pinkgothic. No finger breaking! Sethiss needs those to use a mouse and bite more children!

She only needs one hand for that. >:3

I want to participate!

Forum Name: ishlia

Scroll Link: nidhogg

Active Sires: None

Preferred Method of Contact: PM or post

Recently came back to Dragon Cave and found out that I've missed so many events... So many beautiful new dragons appeared, but my favourite still been the vampire dragons, yet I still have none... unsure.gif So I want to take the chance and join your bloodline. tongue.gif

Edited by ishlia

I want to participate!

Forum Name: ishlia

Scroll Link: nidhogg

Active Sires: None

Preferred Method of Contact: PM or post

Recently came back to Dragon Cave and found out that I've missed so many events... So many beautiful new dragons appeared, but my favourite still been the vampire dragons, yet I still have none... unsure.gif So I want to take the chance and join your bloodline. tongue.gif

Welcome!! We have ANOTHER Capulet joiner! >:) Montuages will looosssee!!

Welcome!! We have ANOTHER Capulet joiner! >:) Montuages will looosssee!!

The conservatives belong to history. :>

Welcome to the lineage, Vain and ishlia! Thanks for joining - I'll add this round of dragons to the home post as soon as they all have names and are gendered.

There's only one left - Countess Montague's first lineaged egg. Is anyone interested?

Edited by Count

If there's still a 2nd gen Montague left, I'd love to give it a home, Count. smile.gif

And congrats to the z-code, Tiga! biggrin.gif

Edited by Maef

Sent you a PM, Maef! <3

Yes, that naming convention is fine! I grabbed a z egg precisely so that could be possible! Next month I'm going to be hunting Thuweds and Dorkfaces, though that might be harder... people might shy away a little when they see I'm going to bite them. ; v ;

Sent you a PM, Maef! <3

Yes, that naming convention is fine! I grabbed a z egg precisely so that could be possible! Next month I'm going to be hunting Thuweds and Dorkfaces, though that might be harder... people might shy away a little when they see I'm going to bite them. ; v ;

I've got this fellow and I'm almost up to a mate in my own breeding projects, so I'd be happy to supply a bebbe or several to the project if that'll do. happy.gif

Sent you a PM, Maef! <3

Thats great! Thanks! smile.gif

Sent you a PM, Maef! <3

Thank you! biggrin.gif

I grabbed the little one, it's already hatched and playing dead. <3

Edited by Maef

Countess Zewyl was a little too enthusiastic and killed her latest egg. Count Gracious is ready to bite if anyone is seeking a Montague egg, but all the pairs I bred for him decided they were feeling anti-vampire and declined to clutch, so I need to go seek him an offering.

Oh gosh this is pretty sweet x.x

I... I think I might.... just.........

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Ayesthine

Scroll Link: Ayesthine

Active Sires:

-None.. as of yet :J

I'm a little nervous about biting Vampire eggs on my scroll (mainly because I feel so terrible when the eggs die) so I most likely won't contribute actively in that department, but I have two(?) Thuweds/Dorkfaces and various semi-pretties that can be bred for Vampire-fodder.

Notable Examples:

Astrum Gwenllian: A Thuwed/Dorkface/Dusk/Spriter's Alt descendant that I am terribly proud of

Hyakinthos Bloodflower: A Black Marrow Thuwed

Sgt Peppermint/Dame Wintergreen: YulebuckxMint checkers that are related by one pair of great-grandparents

I've named my Capulet Marchioness Jhavoskarr, codes start with a J are particularly difficult to name. biggrin.gif Also, I feel a little hesitate to add a generation number to it as the rest of my dragons do, perhaps I should leave it just as it is...

And curses. Count Gracious ALSO managed to kill his egg. Apparently they've been enthusiastically hunting Capulets and it has increased their venom reserves.

I feel mean for doing this, but the more eggs failed to turn, the better. We can get rid of The Montague line.

The first pure child of Marquis Capulet is acting dead.