Count

The Count Project

4 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Aw, but you gotta pick a side. ^_^;) You really don't have a preference?

Edit:

I have an update!
Update: Count Daedalus bit a very salty egg and it turned~!
Dragon: (022IQ)

As long as it's a noble, I'm in :D (And both side are noble so lol)

Thanks for the egg pinkgothic, now to hatch it into my first noble of the night :P

Edited by Haki

I have an update!

Update: Count Johan Grenore has been named! 

He has 022IQ, reverse that number and you have 220IQ (which is about estimated IQ of Johan, Monster's fan anyone?)

Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/022IQ

Dragon: Bitten by Count Daedalus

I'm locked so couldn't let him bite any egg yet, I will soon :D

EDIT:

I have an update!

Update: Count Johan Grenore bit and egg and killed it

The egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/B1fhH

Edited by Haki

On 4/19/2019 at 6:23 PM, Verandi said:

I probably will be, so just ping me when [Countess Fuchsia is] ready again. I'm waiting on my little vamp to start trying for what I am sure will become a horde. 

I have mixed news!

have an update!
Update: Countess Fuchsia bit an egg, it turned... and the other dragons decided it was disgusting.
Dragon: (1zRS6)

I bred the egg at 14:59 cave time if you want to keep an eye on the AP for it.

So after I got this egg from a trade I found out it was bitten by a vampire called Count Lucio of Monty.

I tried to search but couldn't find its owner Martinuxita3100. Although the Count that bit it isn't from the Count project. I think the owner might have read this topic so I post here in case they see it.

I will hold this egg until the owner PM me to re-claim it. If not I will raise and keep it :D 

Never mind I'm a dumbass the person traded it to me was literally the owner I just didn't pay attention lol 

Edited by Haki

On 5/20/2019 at 9:03 PM, pinkgothic said:

have an update!
Update: Countess Fuchsia bit an egg, it turned... and the other dragons decided it was disgusting.
Dragon: (1zRS6)

Looks like that fella went to someone who named it Count Salt. but alas, not to @Verandi, so I tried again:

have an update!
Update: Countess Fuchsia bit into an egg and took a chunk out of it.
Dragon: (QLDtE)

I guess this is gonna take a while. XD

have an update!

Countess Arami Montague bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

Little lost child

20 hours ago, Verandi said:

have an update!

Countess Arami Montague bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

Little lost child

Nice parent colour combo on those! ❤️ Too bad it got lost. Maybe someone from the thread'll pick it up. :)

I got my little watermelon Montague back! And I have a little project going with Anagallis and bbws right now and I'm biting anything that isnt what I need. This last pairing doesnt want to breed right for me lately. 

11 hours ago, Verandi said:

I got my little watermelon Montague back!

That's excellent news! Glad you managed to snag it! As to the Watermelon project, I'm looking forward to seeing higher-generation bites of yours eventually! ^_^

Oh, my~☆

It's been about half a century since I've checked in about existing but hello thread! Cheers to the new people, many happy returns to the old ♡

So, uh. I've reached out to some former breeders? for plans but in the meantime I'm definitely open to biting with a few already turned. Are there any old friends still vamping for the Capulets? Ovo;; 

Also, I know we used to keep a log with the document about the two lineages but I've also taken to dusting off spreadsheets and sites. 

Here's my list of lovelies!!

3 hours ago, Sinsdaemn said:

On the one hand I almost wish I was on your side of the fence so I could get you 3Gs, since that "n/a" makes me sad.

On the other hand you have way too many Capulets. XD ❤️

Welcome back!

So it's possible to request a capulet now?

Also both Morgan and Magnolia killed eggs.

Edited by OutlawQueen

5 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

On the one hand I almost wish I was on your side of the fence so I could get you 3Gs, since that "n/a" makes me sad.

TT^TT IKR- I mean, I'm not crying, you're crying! In all honesty though, what really itches me is the sparseness of Marquis Capulet's line.

Like, someone throw me an egg, lemme work my hoard magic to summon legions *grabby hands* 

5 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

On the other hand you have way too many Capulets. XD ❤️

Welcome back!

I seriously love vamps, aaaayyyy. 🤪Also, what, no, one can never have too many Capulets; I haven't even reached 20th gen yet!

And since our fence is missing a lot of posts, so help me if I have to I will hecking row this ship myself. *throws water into the boat*

Cheers and thanks to the kindness, pinkgothic! You are giving this thread life, awesomeness and guidance. That's bossing up! 

6 hours ago, OutlawQueen said:

So it's possible to request a capulet now?

I mean, I don't have a full status report on the squad but I am totally here to hold down the fort for Capulet requests yes'm! ^^7 

(where is an ishlia, the Dayaine, Tigaface, le brairtrainer or Storm of Cosmic [among more others] ah )

On 7/18/2019 at 4:40 AM, Sinsdaemn said:

TT^TT IKR- I mean, I'm not crying, you're crying! In all honesty though, what really itches me is the sparseness of Marquis Capulet's line.

Like, someone throw me an egg, lemme work my hoard magic to summon legions *grabby hands* 

I seriously love vamps, aaaayyyy. 🤪Also, what, no, one can never have too many Capulets; I haven't even reached 20th gen yet!

And since our fence is missing a lot of posts, so help me if I have to I will hecking row this ship myself. *throws water into the boat*

...I am not sure you're supposed to be putting water into the boat. XD

On 7/18/2019 at 4:40 AM, Sinsdaemn said:

Cheers and thanks to the kindness, pinkgothic! You are giving this thread life, awesomeness and guidance. That's bossing up! 

I mean, I don't have a full status report on the squad but I am totally here to hold down the fort for Capulet requests yes'm! ^^7 

(where is an ishlia, the Dayaine, Tigaface, le brairtrainer or Storm of Cosmic [among more others] ah )

Thanks for the kind words; I guess I formally left the project years ago, but there's this part of me that just can't bear to see it die. So I post! And offer Montagues. And set myself reminders to try again when they inevitably eff up and kill or repulse the egg. XD

I think the Capulets are still way ahead of the Montagues, even with the long-term silence, due to the timespan where so much Capulet biting went unreported. I suspect you need to worry much about dominance, if that was a concern at all. XD But I don't have a tally.

Glad you can bite for the team, though! ❤️ I see you have your first recruit. ^_^ Go wild!

On 7/18/2019 at 2:37 PM, OutlawQueen said:

I want to participate!

Ohaaaay!!! I was really excited to rain down firestorms of vampbebes upon your head but then I realized you're already signed up for this. 😝

Since you're on the Montague side, I'll instead welcome you with a Well met fellow foe!! And merry hopes to growing your hoard ^^

7 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

...I am not sure you're supposed to be putting water into the boat. XD

Heheh, I figured I would lean into the wackiness since my original metaphor thingy was about fences so technically the boat's still on land?  

Thanks for the kind words; I guess I formally left the project years ago, but there's this part of me that just can't bear to see it die. So I post! And offer Montagues. And set myself reminders to try again when they inevitably eff up and kill or repulse the egg. XD

Oh wow, I hadn't known this! And I made a few lurking updates after that, with the impression that you were still quite active and showcasing great leadership. Reading that post, my heart aches because yeah those are all really valid points and I feel rather similarly lost about this project in certain ways. And yet, just as unwilling to stop lol. It's the one lineage I keep coming back to, and maybe it's that vamp biting curse that keeps ya hooked eh? How's your luck been with the Montagues vs non lineaged vamps? 

I think the Capulets are still way ahead of the Montagues, even with the long-term silence, due to the timespan where so much Capulet biting went unreported

*sweats nervously* Ah yes, those sacrilegious days of old. I seem to recall something about being the most heinous stealth biter how dare me.

Ahem, so yeah, uh. It's definitely a lot of work to do updates and we're running a bit out of room with the document formatting. I was fiddling with spreadsheets, hoping to create a hierarchy or organization chart of family tree. It's going to take time but I'll continue to chip away at it so things can be properly defined. Oh, and. 

I have an update!

Update: Naming

Dragon: Marchioness Extra AF (9G)Marchioness Karaoke (6G)Marquis Julong (16G)

Marquis Qhuhuhu (10G)Marquis Bonescript (11G)

Update: Re Naming

Dragon: Marchioness Searroast formerly Salroka due to that 7BBQ code, I wanted something more fitting.

Marquis Deception formerly Delirium as I realized I already had a Marchioness Delirium and didn't want confusion. 

Marchioness Multiplication formerly some other name, changed for the glory of the codes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bite Statistics: 19 Kills, 12 Pures, 9 Repulsed - (5 Recovered)

Edited by Sinsdaemn
Phrasing

12 hours ago, Sinsdaemn said:

Ohaaaay!!! I was really excited to rain down firestorms of vampbebes upon your head but then I realized you're already signed up for this. 😝

Since you're on the Montague side, I'll instead welcome you with a Well met fellow foe!! And merry hopes to growing your hoard ^^

Since OutlawQueen's been wanting to be on the Capulet side for a while, maybe we could just let them release their Montagues and join the Capulet side?

How's your luck been with the Montagues vs non lineaged vamps?

I only bite on demand these days - though I still report those in the thread, and keep cumulative track of them here: https://draco.thorngale.net/dump/compilation/the-count-project.

In fact, my notification system tells me that once I stop being scroll locked, it's time for me to give Countess Fuchsia another go for Verandi's sake! Wish me luck. 8D

*sweats nervously* Ah yes, those sacrilegious days of old. I seem to recall something about being the most heinous stealth biter how dare me.

Ey, don't worry about it. I grant I was miffed at the time, but I know it's all in good fun. :P Raised the bar!

Ahem, so yeah, uh. It's definitely a lot of work to do updates and we're running a bit out of room with the document formatting. I was fiddling with spreadsheets, hoping to create a hierarchy or organization chart of family tree. It's going to take time but I'll continue to chip away at it so things can be properly defined.

I love cleaning up things like that, though I wouldn't have the patience to do it here. XD Better you than me! Awesome that you're gonna do that, though. Can't wait to see the result!

I have an update!
Update: Countess Fuchsia bit an egg, but the rest of my scroll took offence and kicked it out of my reach.
Dragon: (93LQK)

I bred the dragon at :18 this hour, if anyone wants to keep an eye out for it in the AP. (@Verandi? Wanna try catching the bab'? ^_^)

20 hours ago, Sinsdaemn said:

No one who had any were active when I joined and I really want to be on the Capulet side as I was a Capulet servant in a Romeo and Juliet production.

22 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Since OutlawQueen's been wanting to be on the Capulet side for a while, maybe we could just let them release their Montagues and join the Capulet side?

Hmm, if we do it like that this could work? I hadn't really considered this option, but if you think it's okay then we can try it. 

14 hours ago, OutlawQueen said:

No one who had any were active when I joined and I really want to be on the Capulet side as I was a Capulet servant in a Romeo and Juliet production.

Oof, my sympathies. That does stop ya from getting to fully participate as you'd wanted. But wow, that is super cute and I love it! We'd be honored to have a Capulet on the Capulet side ❤️ I actually have to do an errand really quick but saw the latest replies and figured I should respond.

Will send ya some teleport links when I get back ^^

Edited by Sinsdaemn