Jump to content
Count

The Count Project


Recommended Posts

On 3/10/2018 at 1:04 PM, JavaTigress said:

The same here.

 

I KNOW I have had influences that didn't work out...though admittedly pretty rare.

Aeons' precogs however... I don't THINK I Have seen been wrong. By MY observations pretty reliable.

Aeon's are obviously properly magic and cannot be tricked. =]

Share this post


Link to post

I was just lurking around and I was curious if I can join in?

I'm not sure if this project is not going on anymore, but I'm just checking in just to be sure. c:

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/28/2018 at 9:14 AM, lunarair said:

I was just lurking around and I was curious if I can join in?

I'm not sure if this project is not going on anymore, but I'm just checking in just to be sure. c:

 

Why you can definitely join us. I could attempt to bite a Montague egg for you IF you want!

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Why you can definitely join us. I could attempt to bite a Montague egg for you IF you want!

Ooh, thank you very much! I was actually wanting to help out the Montagues actually. Heh heh c:

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lunarair said:

Ooh, thank you very much! I was actually wanting to help out the Montagues actually. Heh heh c:

Check your PM box!  Count Diaemus has turned an egg for you!

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Check your PM box!  Count Diaemus has turned an egg for you!

Gasp, thank you! Hopefully, I'll be lucky to convert more Montagues to help out with this project :D

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, lunarair said:

Update!

A new Montague revealed their gender and have been named. Please welcome Count Nekoda. c:

 

It's dangerous to go alone, take this Link:

https://dragcave.net/view/ayFFS

 

Nice! Hopefully someone will teach the young one the Montague way!

Share this post


Link to post

Update

Count Nekoda has grown up and is now able to turn eggs. Let's try if he learned the Montague way properly...

 

Count Nekoda of Montague bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

 

Uh. I guess he got a little ambitious there. Maybe next time...

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/2/2018 at 3:40 AM, lunarair said:

Update

Count Nekoda has grown up and is now able to turn eggs. Let's try if he learned the Montague way properly...

 

Count Nekoda of Montague bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

 

Uh. I guess he got a little ambitious there. Maybe next time...

Don't feel too badly @lunarair.

 

Some of my vampires seem to be better at it than others...and some of mine fail terribly at turning eggs.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, I'm not feeling bad. I just laughed when my vampire wanted scrambled eggs rather than expanding his family. :D

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I'd like to join this project. I don't see a joining from anywhere though. I'd prefer a Capulet egg if possible. It's my sentimental pick because I was a Capulet servant in Romeo + Juliet

Thanks!

 

EDIT: This says it's the breeder form but it looks like joining form

 

I want to participate!
Forum Name: OutlawQueen
Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/OutlawQueen
Clan: Capulet 
Preferred Method of Contact: Both

Edited by OutlawQueen

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, OutlawQueen said:

Hi, I'd like to join this project. I don't see a joining from anywhere though. I'd prefer a Capulet egg if possible. It's my sentimental pick because I was a Capulet servant in Romeo + Juliet

Thanks!

 

EDIT: This says it's the breeder form but it looks like joining form

 

I want to participate!
Forum Name: OutlawQueen
Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/OutlawQueen
Clan: Capulet 
Preferred Method of Contact: Both

Welcome, @OutlawQueen. :) I'd offer to help you out, BUT my vampires are Montagues, and you want Capulets. 

Share this post


Link to post

Update!

Count Nekoda tries again this month to try to convert another family member and... 🥁

 

Count Nekoda of Montague bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

 

Nekoda, no...

Eggs aren't food, okay? 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post

Update!

Count Nekoda of Montague bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire.

 

Eyyy, another Montague joins the ranks.

Edited by lunarair

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, kentucky241 said:

I have a vampire that came from counts and countesses, so I was wondering if he would be qualified enough to join. I'm thinking about joining, but I'm not sure.

https://dragcave.net/view/mj4Pk

The vampire line traces back to this "master" vampire: https://dragcave.net/view/Aaf2 - you'll notice she wasn't bitten by any vampire on record. That means the line doesn't go back to Countess Montague or Count Montague, unfortunately, and so your vampire doesn't inherently belong to the Montague clan.

 

But if you'd like to join, there are lots of people who will gladly bite you a Montague! :) I've got some 2G Montagues I can try biting with if you'd like. ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post

Since it seems like there are no Capulet biters around, could I go to the dark side and have a Montague, please?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

The vampire line traces back to this "master" vampire: https://dragcave.net/view/Aaf2 - you'll notice she wasn't bitten by any vampire on record. That means the line doesn't go back to Countess Montague or Count Montague, unfortunately, and so your vampire doesn't inherently belong to the Montague clan.

 

But if you'd like to join, there are lots of people who will gladly bite you a Montague! :) I've got some 2G Montagues I can try biting with if you'd like. ❤️ 

I'll take you up on that offer for biting me a Montague. What's one more vampire dragon to my small amount.

Share this post


Link to post

I have an update!

Update: Count Secundus bit an egg and turned a Montague :)

Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/0KYYs

 

I've PMed @kentucky241 with this bebbe. ^_^

 

----

 

I have an update!

Update: Count Daedalus bit an egg and killed it.

Dragonhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/EbA40

 

I have an update!

Update: Countess Fuchsia bit an egg and it repulsed - but I was able to re-catch it from the AP!

Dragonhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/uXIar

 

I'll influence the low-time eggie female to continue the matriarchy (just in case) :D and am sending @OutlawQueen a PM with a transfer to it! (Update: She hatched! Refreshed link.)

Edited by pinkgothic

Share this post


Link to post

Update!

A new Montague revealed their gender and have been named. Please welcome Countess Lilias. 👏

 

It's dangerous to go alone, take this Link!

Share this post


Link to post

Update!

Countess Lilias finally matured, let's see if she'll do the job right.

 

 

Countess Lilias of Montague bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire.

Congrats! We have another Montague in our ranks.

Share this post


Link to post

Update:

Countess Magnolia Montague has grown up. She bites and egg and it turned into a vampire.

Edited by OutlawQueen

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.