Count

The Count Project

No need for a special PM, I am afraid. wink.gif

JavaTiger happens to be my scroll name... you will see if you look on my link to my scroll in my sig. I had to ... create a new forum account a while back as I lost the password to the old one and the email it linked to wasn't any more good. I had been inactive for a while. Long story short... I couldn't use JavaTiger as my forum name but JavaTiger=Me.

T'was my new Montague, Count Diaemus that turned it.

ANYHOW, that particular one has gone to live with Countess Sif on Peterpan's scroll. smile.gif

I do wonder if I should get a mod to deal with the locked-down forum account that I can't use any more, though.

Haha, thanks for clearing that up smile.gif

I have an update!

Update: Countess Azel bit an egg and it stayed pure! user posted image

Dragon: (kaDU4)

The bebbe is a Fever x Guardian of Nature offspring (ex-Fever). The Guardian of Nature is described. happy.gif (I was hoping maybe the pairing would give me an Avatar of Destruction, but since it didn't, I might as well use the egg... xd.png)

Anyone want it?

But that's the best place to meet me.

The absolute best.

user posted image

C o m e . t o . m e~

Ahahahaha~! Well, that previous remark was because of your "breaking fingers and toes" bit but now I just read Phantom of the Opera tones and that's not creepy to me. Also now I think of it, you likely are close perhaps which may just explain the easy threats thing. Or maybe not~! Whatever the case, we have no danger of running into each other; more's the pity.

The bebbe is a Fever x Guardian of Nature offspring (ex-Fever). The Guardian of Nature is described. happy.gif (I was hoping maybe the pairing would give me an Avatar of Destruction, but since it didn't, I might as well use the egg... xd.png)

Anyone want it?

That description though, one of the most gorgeous one I've had the honor of coming across to date. Makes me curious about the world you were referencing to the point where I may probably just take upon myself trying to find the book?s? to read them. Would it be terribly improper to ask for an Avatar from this Godshatter sometime down the line? I'll trade you one from my Sarcaustic! No real story there except in that it pays homage to the username of this beautiful disaster of a forum I frequented once upon a time when it was living. The first to shape me, actually and one of which I fondly remember the people of. I still do have contact with the members to this day, some 8 years surely? Around there.

So Marques De Loyale turned another egg, but it got repulsed

http://dragcave.net/lineage/E5sMo so fellow capulets be on the look out

Someone is biting pretty eggs and/or lofting them to the AP at the moment. They were too lovely to leave alone.

But i promise the new GON breedings and many other things will not dissuade me from picking up these Capulet possibles. ^^7

I can bite either today or tomorrow actually. And I still owe one vamp to Dayaine. (notes notes notes)

Edited by Sinsdaemn

I have an update!

Update: Countess Azel bit an egg and it stayed pure! user posted image

Dragon: (kaDU4)

Anyone want it?

If no one else wants it, I'd be glad to take the egg off your hands...

If no one else wants it, I'd be glad to take the egg off your hands...

I'll PM you a transfer link tomorrow, then, if no one else claims it by then! smile.gif

I have an update!

Update: My new dragon (Marchioness Raela) grew up and bit an egg ^^

Dragon: Eggie (:

Does anyone want/need a Capulet? gone ^^

Edit: I was bored at work so I thought up some descriptions for my Capulets. I've only just written them down, so they're not accepted yet and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of mistakes in them...but anyways, here they are:

Marquis T0RMENT:

Marquis T0RMENT, as any true Capulet, likes to spread fear and terror around himself. When hunting, he will not kill his unfortunate prey immediately, but drag it to his cave, where he hoards the skulls of his past victims. He revels in their shrieks of terror when they realize they will soon become a part of the gruesome display. Sometimes he will even leave them there to die on their own, watching from a hidden spot outside the cave as the poor dragons make some last desperate attempts of escape. Not being very bright, he believes that by keeping the skulls of powerful dragons close to him, he will in turn absorb some of their power and become the most powerful dragon in the world.

Marchioness Jeranine:

Marchioness Jeranine was bitten by Marquise T0RMENT and still keeps a close relationship to him; sometimes even helping him hunt powerful dragons for his collection of skulls. She loves to fight and spill blood, especially when fighting against stronger opponents. As she got older, she got stronger and stronger and her temper got only worse with time, to the point where even her creator couldn't control her anymore. She keeps roaming around in search of dragons worthy of facing her and is known to kill whole clans in fits of rage, if she's not able to find a dragon strong enough.

Marchioness Raela

Marchioness Raela grew up in the belief that Capulets are the most noble of dragons. All other dragons are scum that needs to be removed from the surface of the world; or turned, if they are still young enough. Thus, she sets out to systematically kill families and steal their eggs to bite them. Since she doesn't want to drink 'dirty' blood from unworthy dragons, she even hunts down weaker Capulets to feast on their blood.

The only thing she hates even more than 'normal' dragons are the Montagues. These Vampires are traitors who turned against the Capulets, even though they should worship and serve them, as this is their true reason for existence. She doesn't quite dare to attack any Montagues directly, since she's afraid of their revenge, but she does harm to them whereever she can, be it soiling their caves with rotten corpses when they're away, or leading an enraged Magma dragon in the direction of their caves in the hope that they'll all be killed.

Edited by Glyndlamir

I have an update!

Update: My new dragon (Marchioness Raela) grew up and bit an egg ^^

Dragon: Eggie (:

Does anyone want/need a Capulet?

Edit: I was bored at work so I thought up some descriptions for my Capulets. I've only just written them down, so they're not accepted yet and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of mistakes in them...but anyways, here they are:

Marquis T0RMENT:

Marquis T0RMENT, as any true Capulet, likes to spread fear and terror around himself. When hunting, he will not kill his unfortunate prey immediately, but drag it to his cave, where he hoards the skulls of his past victims. He revels in their shrieks of terror when they realize they will soon become a part of the gruesome display. Sometimes he will even leave them there to die on their own, watching from a hidden spot outside the cave as the poor dragons make some last desperate attempts of escape. Not being very bright, he believes that by keeping the skulls of powerful dragons close to him, he will in turn absorb some of their power and become the most powerful dragon in the world.

Marchioness Jeranine:

Marchioness Jeranine was bitten by Marquise T0RMENT and still keeps a close relationship to him; sometimes even helping him hunt powerful dragons for his collection of skulls. She loves to fight and spill blood, especially when fighting against stronger opponents. As she got older, she got stronger and stronger and her temper got only worse with time, to the point where even her creator couldn't control her anymore. She keeps roaming around in search of dragons worthy of facing her and is known to kill whole clans in fits of rage, if she's not able to find a dragon strong enough.

Marchioness Raela

Marchioness Raela grew up in the belief that Capulets are the most noble of dragons. All other dragons are scum that needs to be removed from the surface of the world; or turned, if they are still young enough. Thus, she sets out to systematically kill families and steal their eggs to bite them. Since she doesn't want to drink 'dirty' blood from unworthy dragons, she even hunts down weaker Capulets to feast on their blood.

The only thing she hates even more than 'normal' dragons are the Montagues. These Vampires are traitors who turned against the Capulets, even though they should worship and serve them, as this is their true reason for existence. She doesn't quite dare to attack any Montagues directly, since she's afraid of their revenge, but she does harm to them whereever she can, be it soiling their caves with rotten corpses when they're away, or leading an enraged Magma dragon in the direction of their caves in the hope that they'll all be killed.

Those are really good descriptions! Nice going! Will you let us know when they're approved? biggrin.gif

Those are really good descriptions! Nice going! Will you let us know when they're approved? biggrin.gif

Maybe a symbol or something to show that the vampire is described?

Maybe a symbol or something to show that the vampire is described?

That's what user posted image is for - and why I asked whether we'd be notified in this thread if they're approved, since otherwise I'm going to have to keep checking. laugh.gif

Thank you^^ And yes, I'll post an update as soon as they're approved, I just hope it doesn't take too long ^^'

Thank you^^ And yes, I'll post an update as soon as they're approved, I just hope it doesn't take too long ^^'

I can see Reala leading an enraged magma dragon to my Montagues' den and the whole bunch of vampires having to fight it off. Or, perhaps more likely, them returning to find their den filled with carrion.

Edited by Silverswift

Hello everyone! I'd like your opinions on something, if you would.

My Montague hatchling has a little while before it'll mature, but once it does, which of these two eggs should be bitten?

I have an update!

Update: Count Gracious bit an egg and it stayed pure this time!

Dragon: Egg

Unfortunately not the best lineage,I accidentally bit the wrong egg. I think my Montegues are cursed, when I have a wonderful egg they kill it and when I have a middling egg it stays. Maybe Count Gracious is secretly irritated at some of the pretentiousness of his kindred and favours younger, more vigorous bloodlines?

Egg is up for trade for whomever wants it, toss me a PM or grab me on the IRC link in pinkgothic's sig (my IRC username is Morgrim).

My Montague hatchling has a little while before it'll mature, but once it does, which of these two eggs should be bitten?

The Hellhorse itself has a very beautiful lineage but it's not a fail, is it? So I'd bite the Horse egg and keep the Hellhorse. Though the Hellhorse's lineage is really nice...

@Silverswift

He'd probably just run them all down and set the whole area on fire before they can stop him...at least that's what I think an angry Magma might do ^^

And I don't think Marquis T0RMENT likes children...he just killed another egg.

Edited by Glyndlamir

Ooh! Ooh! Bite the hellhorse! laugh.gif (I love arrows. ...but I also love spirals! Just... arrows. They're so awesome. Arrows > spirals > evengen > stairs. xd.pnguser posted image)

But, no, seriously, whichever one you prefer. They're both gorgeous. smile.gif

@Silverswift

He'd probably just run them all down and set the whole area on fire before they can stop him...at least that's what I think an angry Magma might do ^^

Could be, so maybe she just doesn't know where they live... fortunately for them.

Edited by Silverswift

Glyndlamir and PG, thanks for the suggestions!

I think I'll bite the Horse egg; the lineage seems prettier to me and since I own the Hellhorse's parents, I can always breed them again and bite if they produce a fail or something.

Two more days...

Marchioness Falla bit this pretty little thing http://dragcave.net/lineage/PiAw0 which I snagged from the ap. PM me if you're interested in the little vampire o3o

OOOH! Very nice... pity it is a Capulet or I'd be sorely tempted to adopt the little one. wink.gif

So I have a few updates since my last post. I have added these lovely vampies to the Capulet side. They all presently reside on my scroll. I'm trying to get to where I can bite every 3-4 days. And after this month, I think I made it!

Marchioness Spiritus

Marquis Askieran bred and bitten by Glyndlamir

Marquis Hayate

Marquis Meritus

I will be able to bite again in about 13 hours, 3 days, and four days. Yay Capulets!