Count

The Count Project

Alright! Sent it over.

Thanks! I'll post here when s/he's all grown up and get straight to biting.

Count Fersen succesfully turned his first egg (a very minty one) but it was shunned by its parents and thus abandoned ;^;

That's an epic lineage. (Loving the tentative description you posted, too! user posted image)

I sadly won't be around to get a chance at trying to catch the egg from the AP, but maybe someone else will. biggrin.gif

Edit:

Looks like Count Daedalus was off cooldown - and quite cautious this time! So I've got a Montague egg if someone wants one. happy.gif Let me know!

Edited by pinkgothic

Looks like Count Daedalus was off cooldown - and quite cautious this time! So I've got a Montague egg if someone wants one. happy.gif Let me know!

This is still on my scroll. I've influenced the egg female in case it stays there (then I have two male Montagues and two females), but I'm more than happy to give it to someone who wants it at any point. happy.gif

I have just a male Montague egg, a female one would be nice biggrin.gif

If you didn't terribly want to keep her and didn't mind hatching... I... used all my influences...

I have just a male Montague egg, a female one would be nice biggrin.gif

If you didn't terribly want to keep her and didn't mind hatching... I... used all my influences...

No problem. Consider it done! smile.gif I'll toss you a PM when she's cooked.

So I was gone for a few days, and my baby has grown up to become Marchioness Malum. The lovely Marchioness has now blessed the Capulets with this lovely bebe! Let me know if anyone is interested. Otherwise, it will become Capulet #4 on my scroll.

Marquis Dire grew up and turned his first egg! Unfortunately it got repulsed from my scroll. sad.gif

So I was gone for a few days, and my baby has grown up to become Marchioness Malum. The lovely Marchioness has now blessed the Capulets with this lovely bebe! Let me know if anyone is interested. Otherwise, it will become Capulet #4 on my scroll.

If it possible, can I get it? I want to increase my bite range.

Edit: I made my Marquis bite. He is still vey excited and killed the egg. Again.

Edited by Tiga

Beyond that, check it out, someone picked up Ayesthine's bitten egg and posted about it in 'Great Lineages Found in AP'. *thumbs up!* user posted image

Edit: Belatedly, I got around to PMing SilvorMoon. I'll let you folks know if she shows interest in the project!

SilvorMoon got back to me earlier today and told me she'd be naming the Montague true and continuing the family line. \o/

In other news, Countess Azel bit an egg - and unfortunately killed it. Sadness. sad.gif

SilvorMoon got back to me earlier today and told me she'd be naming the Montague true and continuing the family line. \o/

That's wonderful news! I'll try and breed another egg for biting soon.

I posted Fersen's description. It's still awaiting moderation, but the general trend has been towards "Accept" c:

It's about time for another round of bites. If anyone has some interesting lineages to offer up (you said you had a Thuwed, pinkgothic?) let me know! (: I'll update the front page afterwards.

(you said you had a Thuwed, pinkgothic?)

With apologies, it's still not quite baked to a finish - I've finally been working on making mates for a lot of lineages lately, chiefly my Arsani army, but that one's still a to do. ninja.gif It's the only unused high-polish nugget in my box of tricks, too, I think I've bitten all my other interesting lineages for this project already, unless someone wants a dirty tempered vampire or a turpentine-moonstone vampire of historic value (Terebinth is the first recorded successful offspring from turpentine/moonstone parents). laugh.gif What say you?

Edited by pinkgothic

While waiting for Fersen to get off cooldown, I bred some eggs.

Not all of them are very good, but I had a lot of Fertilities left and I was bored. They're all EG and not messy, though, so hopefully some qualify.

White Dorkface/Thuwed/Dusk/???

Pink/Frill/Yulebuck thing

Mint/Pink/Sweetling Checker

Horse/Hellhorse Checker

If you want one to bite just let me know and I'll send you the teleport c:

Those are all some pretty cool lineages Ayesthine! I particularly like the Hellhorse one. (: My only concern is... forgive my ignorance, but can I bite ER eggs? It's still a handful of days too early for my vamps.

Hey Count, sometime if you can, could I request a 2nd gen from Marquis Capulet? My Aza boy would like a sister.

Bite

This BSA was given to Vampire Dragons and said to be the only one to be given to any rare (because it was stated in the species description). This allows for a Vampire Dragon to bite an egg on the user's scroll. This will result in either death, or transformation. If the egg is transformed, there is a chance of it being dropped onto the Abandoned Page for other users to catch.

It doesn't explicitly say like the other BSAs that there's a cutoff, so I assume you can use bite on an egg regardless of how old it is.

Edited by Ayesthine

Count Fersen's egg grew up today. I named her Countess Tilla (after the vampire-obsessed girl in the Yu-Gi-Oh R manga). She bit an egg for me and turned it, but sadly it was repelled.