Count

The Count Project

Count Mortimer has gendered male!  Take that, Capulets!

Bzzt! That's one heck of an epic lineage. Nice going. biggrin.gif

Ayesthine, Count Secundus was off cooldown, so it turns out I have an egg for you! I'll PM you in a second with the transfer link. happy.gif

Edit: Ayesthine received the egg. biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Marchioness Jhavoskarr has successfully turned her first egg. Is it a miracle or misfortune cool.gif

It took me a significant fraction of eternity, but I've finally written a description for Countess Azel:

For all her distance in bloodline to Count Montague, Countess Azel is nonetheless a pure Montague at heart. She takes all the purported ideals of the family literally and adheres to the spirit of the (unspoken) law, even treating Capulets she comes across with respect as long as they don't try to physically attack her. While this stubborn adherence to family values comes across as patronising to some, Azel truly believes it virtuous and means no harm to vampire kind with her point of view. Her outlook has Count Secundus in particular sneering at her behind her back - but perhaps he doesn't realise just how cunning and cruel she can be when pushed just the right way, when her so precious composure finally snaps, however exceedingly rare the event. Nonetheless, she's one of the weaker Montagues, largely owing to her lack of thralls and tendency to inoffensively mooch off those of other Montagues, giving her no steady source of power, forcing her rely chiefly on the element of surprise.

It hasn't been approved yet, though. I'll obviously let you folks know when it is. smile.gifuser posted image

Edited by pinkgothic

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XsCqp <-Marquis Sanguis now has a description :3 and its been approved.

A member of the Coven of Capulet Marquis Sanguis lives up to the standard of power his family holds. Though he is loyal to his cave, his first loyalties lie to the coven, and all eggs he is the bite father of are pledged to the cause. He spends his days hunting and training, making sure that his claws are sharp and his muscles strong so that if he comes across one of those villain Montagues in battle he can slay them.

He should also be ready to bite on friday. I'm planning on keeping the egg so I can gift out more Capulets each month, but the first egg from the next dragon will be gifted.

Marquis Azazael has bitten another egg, but it will be remaining with me. The new baby, however, will be ready to bite in about 10 days, so I'll let you know how that turns out!

Description for Count Mortimer -

Count Mortimer is a connoisseur of blood among vampire dragons.  Largely owed to his upbringing in the Montague clan, only the most prestigious of lineages can tempt his immortal palate.  Despite this he still feeds when hungry, knowing that the impure will die and never be reborn as Montagues.

Not yet approved.

Edited by Vain.3805

Updated the front page! Let me know if I made any mistakes - I was pretty brain dead when I did it! Anywho, just to help the current breeders, I think CosmicStorm is still seeking a Capulet and xVea is seeking an egg from either lineage (though Capulet is preferred). Thanks and keep up the good work guys!

Updated the front page! Let me know if I made any mistakes - I was pretty brain dead when I did it! Anywho, just to help the current breeders, I think CosmicStorm is still seeking a Capulet and xVea is seeking an egg from either lineage (though Capulet is preferred). Thanks and keep up the good work guys!

Awesome! Great to see an updated overview of the project - thank you for your work! user posted image

Okay, off to send eggy to cosmic!

It ok if i have an egg/Hatchling??? I will repay you with a nebbie or two!!! It will have to wait a few days, but if i do not repay within a week, then you'll have your dragon back. Please??? unsure.gif and i might add a Nother vamp.

It ok if i have an egg/Hatchling??? I will repay you with a nebbie or two!!! It will have to wait a few days, but if i do not repay within a week, then you'll have your dragon back. Please??? unsure.gif and i might add a Nother vamp.

Do you want a Capulet or a Montague egg? If so please read the correct format to get an egg. We do not gift vampires if you are looking for that.

If you just want a vampire, see you can grab one on the AP - they're reasonably frequent. Alternatively, if you give me a few minutes I can make you one for free. (Edit: I went ahead and PM'ed you with non-project vampire.)

But if you want to join the Montague/Capulet project, you should check out the first page and apply to join. smile.gif But this isn't a trading thread - no one's going to require you pay anything here. happy.gif

Edit II:

Just so the rest of you know - looks like the random vampire did it. smile.gif It got picked up with much enthusiasm. So there's the answer.

Edited by pinkgothic

Count Fersen has gendered male, and thus has been named. I'm hoping to write up a description that matches him with his historical counterpart c:

And yeah, when he grows up I'll try to work past my nervousness and bite an egg :V

Count Fersen has gendered male, and thus has been named. I'm hoping to write up a description that matches him with his historical counterpart c:

And yeah, when he grows up I'll try to work past my nervousness and bite an egg :V

Awesome news! Can't wait to read the description. smile.gif

Marquis Mercurial is all grown up now. Will be attempting a bite as soon as my new eggies hatch.

Edit:

Marquis Mercurial is continuing the perfect score on my scroll for vampy bites. I now have a capulet Egg if anyone needs one.

Edited by Dayaine

Marquis Mercurial is all grown up now. Will be attempting a bite as soon as my new eggies hatch.

Edit:

Marquis Mercurial is continuing the perfect score on my scroll for vampy bites. I now have a capulet Egg if anyone needs one.

Looks like all the Capulets are being good biters, Maquis Sanguis just bit this little cb dragcave.net/lineage/6VFK7 .

As I noted earlier I'm keeping this one but gifting its first bite child to someone who needs it.

Fersen's tentative description:

Being the second active progeny of the eminently vampiric Count Secondus, Count Fersen has dedicated his immortal existence to the analysis and the upkeep of the niceties of life. He studies the languages and the histories of mortals with a passion, and is a permanent fixture in the famous circles of dragon-kind. He shares his company with the fairest queens, gaining against all odds their friendship and their trust. Many question his familiarity with these paragons of purity, but Count Fersen's discretion and manners are infamously unshakable.

His forefather's violent defense of their renowned bloodline is shared with him. He is a hero of the battles between his family and their mortal enemies, and his knowledge of the military is immense. On the whole, however, he revels nothing more than the love of a fair dragoness...

No eggs have been bitten yet because I am still squeamish about pixel dragons!

If anyone has a Capulet that needs a home, I'm still interested in joining. (:

If anyone has a Capulet that needs a home, I'm still interested in joining. (:

I've got a capulet on my scroll who is growing up. If you'd like I can pm you when they have their first bite. I'd give you the hatchie but I would like to increase my bite output. Is that alright?

I've got a capulet on my scroll who is growing up. If you'd like I can pm you when they have their first bite. I'd give you the hatchie but I would like to increase my bite output. Is that alright?

Thank you - that sounds good to me!