Count

The Count Project

Update!

Countess Kasdeya of Montague bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

I didn't get to get it back in time, sadly 🤣

Update

Countess Margarett bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

I don't think I'll be able to get it back.

Edited by kentucky241

I have an update!

Update:  Countess Z'iinehviir successfully turned an egg.

Dragon: CB Ember https://dragcave.net/lineage/tyotI

I have an update!

Update:  Countess Gamma successfully turned an egg but it was repulsed.

Dragon: CB Spitfire https://dragcave.net/lineage/6lnG3

I have an update!

Update:  Countess Hellfire killed an egg (but it was her first try so let's not be too hard on her).

Dragon: CB Coastal Waverunner https://dragcave.net/lineage/saGdt

I have an update!

Update: A Montague has been named.

Dragon: Countess Ember

Edited by Aurae

Did somebody say Capulet?

Spoiler

Okay so nobody said Capulet, but they should have.

Next biting attempts can be made on: November 10th. All of my vampires are 'descended' from the childer of Marchioness Capulet. 

🦇

I have an update!

Update: Marquis Voltaire has been named!

Dragon: kdXeg

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Ravenna has been named!

Dragon: oLOmg

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Bathory has been named!

Dragon: yPdcy

I have an update!

Update: Marquis Ashram has been named!

Dragon: xBH3y

Dragon: Bitten by Marquis Voltaire

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Valore has been named!

Dragon: RTPTu

Dragon: Bitten by Marquis Voltaire

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Azalia has been named!

Dragon: AJ6Gy

Dragon: Bitten by Marquis Ashram

I have an update!

Update: Marchioness Allaria has been named!

Dragon: wrFVv

Dragon: Bitten by Marchioness Azalia 

There's a couple of lost vampires out there from various repulsed bites attempted over the past few months that I haven't been announcing, and one who was lost but is now pure. 🖤

.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Y'alls it's been a while but my coven patron has for once managed to make a new vampire instead of an omelette. For reference, her very first biting (back in 2015) was successful but the egg was gifted to another user, what followed was a chain of crunched eggs until finally one was turned in 2016, however that one got repulsed and then picked up by another user who froze it in hatchling stage. More omelettes later she turned another one in 2017, but lo and behold it got repulsed too, again picked up by a random user and thus once again lost. Now... finally... after three heckin years... she turned an egg and it stayed on my scroll. It's a friggin Solstice miracle. X'D

I have an update!
Update: Countess Vaeriahal Mortem Noctis has bitten an egg and it stayed pure!
Dragon: Precious baby so pure

4 hours ago, HellRising said:

.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Y'alls it's been a while but my coven patron has for once managed to make a new vampire instead of an omelette. For reference, her very first biting (back in 2015) was successful but the egg was gifted to another user, what followed was a chain of crunched eggs until finally one was turned in 2016, however that one got repulsed and then picked up by another user who froze it in hatchling stage. More omelettes later she turned another one in 2017, but lo and behold it got repulsed too, again picked up by a random user and thus once again lost. Now... finally... after three heckin years... she turned an egg and it stayed on my scroll. It's a friggin Solstice miracle. X'D

I have an update!
Update: Countess Vaeriahal Mortem Noctis has bitten an egg and it stayed pure!
Dragon: Precious baby so pure

Wow, nice going! I gotta admire your perseverence. I'm not sure I would have kept trying that long. XD The hellish lineage names seem fitting for this ordeal. Already have a name lined up for the little one? ^_^

On 12/28/2018 at 5:46 PM, pinkgothic said:

Wow, nice going! I gotta admire your perseverence. I'm not sure I would have kept trying that long. XD The hellish lineage names seem fitting for this ordeal. Already have a name lined up for the little one? ^_^

Thanks! And man no, I still gotta figure something out. XD Thing is Vaeriahal has such a long ass name cause she's the coven leader so I wanted to go fancey with her name. The idea was that all her direct descendants would share her naming convention too, but that hasn't friggin happened til now so I'm a bit caught off guard. I'll figure it out eventually. XD

I have an update!
Update: Count Nightshade bit an egg and it remained pure!
Dragon: (xbgis)

Fancypants all-lowercase code test breed! Anyone want it? Shoot me a PM. ❤️ It's an 8G Montague (4G on /lineage).

Edit: Less lucky the second try (though since what I really want to do is enrage some Aegides, this is actually good for me XD: )

I have an update!
Update: Count Secundus bit an egg and it shattered like glass!
Dragon: (hfufu), a caveborn stripe.

Edited by pinkgothic

2 minutes ago, Verandi said:

Is this still active? 

There are still people biting for it, yeah - especially on request.

Count unfortunately doesn't really seem to be around much any more, though, so there's currently not really much central coordination going on. But the legacy of both lines is pretty vast at this point, and it's worthwhile getting into just for that (in my opinion, anyway!). ^_^

I am newer, and when I first started looking around I saw this and thought it was pretty neat, but when I seen Count was gone I was unsure if it was still going, but someone told me that they still seen some of these around while looking at descriptions I decided to come and check it out. 

I really like the vampires, I wanted to get a true caveborn vampire but apparently I cant. 😔 

I would totally be interested in getting one. Are there biters for both families around? Is there a chance that this could be revamped (haha) so it can be better organized or is the vamp love too low for that? 

10 hours ago, Verandi said:

revamped (haha)

🕶

10 hours ago, Verandi said:

I would totally be interested in getting one. Are there biters for both families around? Is there a chance that this could be revamped (haha) so it can be better organized or is the vamp love too low for that? 

My vamp love's still there, though I only bite on request these days, and I'm not very interested in joining a revival of this particular project, as detailed here: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/157053-the-count-project/?do=findComment&comment=8350203 - but I'd still think it's neat if you did revive it, so please don't let me stop you. ❤️ I put a lot of effort into this project in the past, so I know it can be really satisfying to keep tabs on things~!

In either case, should you like yourself some Montagues, I have some "2Gs":

vampire_m.png

Count Secundus

vampire_m.png

Count Daedalus

vampire_f.png

Countess Fuchsia

Always happy to bite with those for anyone looking for low-gen Montagues. ❤️ (All my Montague options here: https://draco.thorngale.net/dump/compilation/the-count-project)

I was interested in the Montagues when I first looked over the project and would be delighted to take in an "offspring" of Countess Fuchsia should she be willing to comply. I love her! 

26 minutes ago, Verandi said:

I was interested in the Montagues when I first looked over the project and would be delighted to take in an "offspring" of Countess Fuchsia should she be willing to comply. I love her! 

I can link you to my vampires, too! I still love my Montagues, even if this project has sort of died. 

2 hours ago, Verandi said:

;_; Ah, nuts, she killed the egg I tossed at her. Over-eager vampires! I'd be happy to try again next month if you're still interested in Countess Fuchsia in particular by that time.

I have an update!
Update: Countess Fuchsia bit an egg and killed it.
Dragon: (9ZFrm)

29 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

;_; Ah, nuts, she killed the egg I tossed at her. Over-eager vampires! I'd be happy to try again next month if you're still interested in Countess Fuchsia in particular by that time.

I have an update!
Update: Countess Fuchsia bit an egg and killed it.
Dragon: (9ZFrm)

I probably will be, so just ping me when shes ready again. I'm waiting on my little vamp to start trying for what I am sure will become a horde. 

7 hours ago, Verandi said:

I have an update!

Update: My first little Montague has gendered into a fiesty young female 

Dragon: Countess Arami Montague

Congrats! Such a pretty girl, too. :D If you feel like it, you could post about your acquisition here, too:

Edit: Thank you! ❤️ Love to see pretties get posted there~

Edited by pinkgothic

I want to request an egg. Either family is fine. I want to become a breeder too, once I get an egg. Thank you!

Edited by Haki

11 hours ago, Haki said:

I want to request an egg. Either family is fine. I want to become a breeder too, once I get an egg. Thank you!

Aw, but you gotta pick a side. ^_^;) You really don't have a preference?

Edit:

I have an update!
Update: Count Daedalus bit a very salty egg and it turned~!
Dragon: (022IQ)

Edited by pinkgothic