Count

The Count Project

22 minutes ago, Aurae said:

I have an update!

Update:  Countess Z'iinehviir repulsed her second bite attempt, but someone threw it back to the AP and I managed to snag it. :D

Dragon: CB Seragamma https://dragcave.net/lineage/SEkOH

@JavaTigress Your tiger-dragon is awesome! Also, WB. :)

Thanks, Darknessdragon 197 made the tiger dragon pretties for me.

Also! Been working on describing my Montagues. A few have been accepted, so you can look if you wish?

The Montagues...and other Vampires... of the JavaTiger

Edited by JavaTigress

58 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Thanks, Darknessdragon 197 made the tiger dragon pretties for me.

Also! Been working on describing my Montagues. A few have been accepted, so you can look if you wish?

The Montagues...and other Vampires... of the JavaTiger

Nice!

I really should describe my Countess and her new offspring, but I'm lazy. :P

Edited by Aurae

5 minutes ago, Aurae said:

I have an update!

Update: My new Montague has gendered and been named - welcome Countess Gamma to the clan.

Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/SEkOH

Ah! Welcome to the clan! Countess Gamma!

6 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Ah! Welcome to the clan! Countess Gamma!

She thanks you as eloquently as a hatchling is able! :) (She knows nothing of the destruction her mother did before successfully turning her. XD )

Edited by Aurae

3 minutes ago, Aurae said:

She thanks you as eloquently as a hatchling is able! :) (She knows nothing of the destruction her mother did before successfully turning her. XD )

My vampires were TERRIBLE the last time they tried to turn eggs. Dead olive eggs all over my scroll...

Just now, JavaTigress said:

My vampires were TERRIBLE the last time they tried to turn eggs. Dead olive eggs all over my scroll...

Aiyee! The horrors! I've had vamps on my scroll since I first joined and I've had less than 10 successful bites from them in all that time. To be fair to her, it only took my Montague clan leader a couple of tries, some of the others have NEVER succeeded in turning an egg. :wacko: Are vampire turn rates that bad or are we really unfortunate?

Aiyee! The horrors! I've had vamps on my scroll since I first joined and I've had less than 10 successful bites from them in all that time. To be fair to her, it only took my Montague clan leader a couple of tries, some of the others have NEVER succeeded in turning an egg. :wacko: Are vampire turn rates that bad or are we really unfortunate?

I am unsure what the ratios for vampie bites are.... though that LAST time I happen to know I was particularly UNLUCKY. It normally isn't THAT bad. The one egg that was successfully turned got repulsed, too. :P

A shame that thisproject has sort of died... would be NICE if we could revive it!

4 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

I am unsure what the ratios for vampie bites are.... though that LAST time I happen to know I was particularly UNLUCKY. It normally isn't THAT bad. The one egg that was successfully turned got repulsed, too. :P

A shame that thisproject has sort of died... would be NICE if we could revive it!

Of course it did. That one successful bite always does! I was stunned someone threw Gamma's egg back, I thought it was lost for sure.

It would! We shall revive it, with our very uncooperative vampires. XD

Of course it did. That one successful bite always does! I was stunned someone threw Gamma's egg back, I thought it was lost for sure.

It would! We shall revive it, with our very uncooperative vampires. XD

Oooh! am tempted to find an egg to give mine, now...

1 minute ago, JavaTigress said:

Oooh! am tempted to find an egg to give mine, now...

Do it! FEED THEM! Muahahahahahahaaaaa... *cough

I did it. REALLY I was hoping this one would turn. The names in the lineage just BEGGED to be vampified. Alas.... no dice. RNG HATES me, sometimes, I swear.

AND AFTER several tries.... it is Count Diaemus that NAILS it! ha! @Aurae Care to adopt a newly turned Montague?

Edited by JavaTigress

Aw that would have been a great one to vamp, RNG is mean. :(

If Diaemus doesn't wanna keep his kid around I'd be happy to have the little one in my branch of the clan. Can't have too much inbree- in...biting? If/when Ziin turns a second egg it could come to live with you! :)

Errands to run now, I'll be back in a little while.

Edited by Aurae

34 minutes ago, Aurae said:

Aw that would have been a great one to vamp, RNG is mean. :(

If Diaemus doesn't wanna keep his kid around I'd be happy to have the little one in my branch of the clan. Can't have too much inbree- in...biting? If/when Ziin turns a second egg it could come to live with you! :)

Errands to run now, I'll be back in a little while.

Count Daemian successfully turned one too.... but my other dragons DIDN'T want another vampire among them and tossed the poor egg from my scroll.

Very sad. I make a point of NOT asking for eggs back if they auto.

7 hours ago, JavaTigress said:

Count Daemian successfully turned one too.... but my other dragons DIDN'T want another vampire among them and tossed the poor egg from my scroll.

Very sad. I make a point of NOT asking for eggs back if they auto.

Same, I never ask for any eggs that get abandoned. I happened across mine back in the AP. Clearly she was unwnted. :(

6 minutes ago, Mnkn10 said:

I just found this thread! I looked through my vampire hoard, and it turns out I have a descendant of Count Montague. Can I join this?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/1fHe3

Welcome! 

I see absolutely no reason why not.

I happen to have a Montague egg from one of mine if you would like to give your Count a Companion?

5 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

Welcome! 

I see absolutely no reason why not.

I happen to have a Montague egg from one of mine if you would like to give your Count a Companion?

That'd be lovely, thanks.

On 3/6/2018 at 12:57 AM, JavaTigress said:

Very nice, very nice!

Certainly unexpected!

I have an update!

Update:  Countess Hellfire has been named. (We are trusting that my Aeon was right in his predictions.)

Dragon: CB Hellfire Wyvern https://dragcave.net/lineage/Cc0mn

1 hour ago, Aurae said:

Certainly unexpected!

I have an update!

Update:  Countess Hellfire has been named. (We are trusting that my Aeon was right in his predictions.)

Dragon: CB Hellfire Wyvern https://dragcave.net/lineage/Cc0mn

That is actually interesting question. Can Aeons' precogs be WRONG? might be something to toss at the Tiny Little Questions thread.

Edited by JavaTigress

On 3/7/2018 at 10:21 PM, JavaTigress said:

That is actually interesting question. Can Aeons' precogs be WRONG? might be something to toss at the Tiny Little Questions thread.

I've no idea! I've had influences not take but I've not seen an Aeon be wrong yet. I might ask, but that would ruin the mystery. :P

The same here.

I KNOW I have had influences that didn't work out...though admittedly pretty rare.

Aeons' precogs however... I don't THINK I Have seen been wrong. By MY observations pretty reliable.