Forum Name: Maef

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Flaef

Clan: Montague

Active Sires:

- Count Leroy, 3, inactive

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Thank you for the warm welcome! biggrin.gif

Also:

Marquise might be better, because it's closer to Marquis, maybe?

Though Marchioness is closer to Countess ... hum. dry.gif

Edited by Maef

I did a little more research on the subject, so would Marchioness or Marquise be fine?

Difficult decisions. *_* If I had to pick, I'd go with Marchioness for the reasons Maef is dithering about it... but either sounds great, so if someone else has a strong preference... user posted image

I also prefer Marchioness. ^.^ Renamed my kiddo. He has now been dubbed Marquis Azazael! He's ready to bite, but I'm waiting on egg room and the ok from Count. Then unless Count has an objection, if he turns an eggy, I will post here and send it to brair.

Alright, Marquis and Marchioness it is! I've renamed the sires and changed the text in the OPs. Go ahead and bite if you'd like Dayaine - let's hope your Capulet is more agreeable than mine have been! Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the wait.

I still have a lot of updating to do in those posts, but it's nice to finally have both lines off of the ground! <3 I really appreciate everyone's contributions so far.

On that note, d-does anyone know how to remove a poll from a thread? hahah

On that note, d-does anyone know how to remove a poll from a thread? hahah

I think only mods can do that. ohmy.gif

Really? Oops, hahah. Oh well! It will stand there always as a testament to the fact that I don't know the difference between Marquess and Marchioness. ; o ;

Count, you might be able to poke a mod and get them to take it off for you.

Also, Marquis Azazael is awesome! We have a new bebe on the Capulet side! Capulet Eggy

Motoki, my sister, wants to let us know that she has attempted to have her Montague bite. Countess Lucretia, daughter of Countess Montague, was over eager and killed the egg in the process.

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

Grabbed a Capulet egg from Dayaine :3 will post back when its named

Edit: and here he is http://dragcave.net/lineage/XsCqp Marquis Sanguis may be added to the lineage, bitten by Marquis Azazael owned by Dayaine

Edited by brairtrainer

Count Daedalus was a bit over-enthusiastic when he was biting his designated victim today.

Count Daedalus bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

sad.gif Sadness!

Good news! The Marquis Sanguis has turned an egg into a vampire and it stayed on the scroll biggrin.gif.

Is there anyone waiting for a Capulet egg?

Edit: Still have the egg though it is hatched

Edited by brairtrainer

Good news! The Marquis Sanguis has turned an egg into a vampire and it stayed on the scroll biggrin.gif.

Is there anyone waiting for a Capulet egg?

Edit: Still have the egg though it is hatched

Is it too late to ask for it? xd.png I need a Capulet so he or she can destroy the Montagues!

It's hatched now. ^^'

*flails wildly with both arms* laugh.gif

But as usual, only if you don't find a home for it with someone else, I've already got two Montagues and I definitely don't want to be greedy with them.

Apparently I'm amassing Montagues. ninja.gif

Countess Azel has been named and will be loved! user posted image

Edited by pinkgothic

Apparently I'm amassing Montagues. ninja.gif

Countess Azel has been named and will be loved! user posted image

Hehe, I'm happy she's in a blood-rich and loving home now. wink.gif

Thank you for taking her. smile.gif

Countess Azel has grown up and immediately contributed to the lineage! smile.gif

Who would like the Montague bebbe? happy.gif

It's hatched. smile.gif I influenced it male. If no one else wants it before the hatchling hits 5d, I'll give it to Sethiss, who's expressed interest, "but only if no one else wants it". happy.gif So whatever happens, it is getting a home.

I want to participate!

Forum Name: Tiga

Scroll Link: Tigacat

Clan: Capulet

Active Sires:

-Marquis Verapae, 4, inactive

Preferred Method of Contact: Thread and PM, PM will be seen quicker

He went too far with his first egg:

Marquis Verapae bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

Edited by Tiga

Welcome, Tiga!

*eyes the side you picked* Pffbbt. wink.gif

Seriously, though, here's hoping you have lots of fun with this lineage!

It's hatched. smile.gif I influenced it male. If no one else wants it before the hatchling hits 5d, I'll give it to Sethiss, who's expressed interest, "but only if no one else wants it". happy.gif So whatever happens, it is getting a home.

It's gendered male by now, if anyone's interested. happy.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Welcome, Tiga!

*eyes the side you picked* Pffbbt. wink.gif

Seriously, though, here's hoping you have lots of fun with this lineage!

It's gendered male by now, if anyone's interested. happy.gif

How about you! Wussy Montagues! >:( And this eggshell is taking up a valentine's spot too!

Too bad Marquis Sanguis is still on cd, I've seen some valentines I'd like to try biting >:3 *makes note for next holiday to have him avalible to bite* as soon as he is off cd he's going on a biting spree. If no one claims the next successful egg I may keep it so I can gift more Capulets.