edwardelricfreak

Steven Universe!

I didn't like the beginning, but seeing Pearl freak about being trapped in the white was pretty funny.

That Rose Quartz beginning though... I had to watch it for myself and with my brother...

I didn't catch the episode :U And I am seeing that it is an april fools joke...somebody HALP

I didn't catch the episode :U And I am seeing that it is an april fools joke...somebody HALP

Esko

Calm down

Here is your link

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Steven-Unive...de-004?id=48059

It was kinda terrible and great at the same time, but the bit with Mr. Gus's 'gemsona' (is that a fandom thing, like the ponysona for bronies? I'm new to this fandom thing) was kinda... I didn't want to look at it after watching it the first time

I just watched the episode 'Coach Steven'...

Did anybody notice in that episode that while Garnet and Amethyst were syncing, Pearl blushed?

o-o

i liked it as a joke episode, but if it had been canon I probably would've strangled someone. That thing with Lars and Sadie's ship was hilarious, but now I'm kinda scared.

I just watched the episode 'Coach Steven'...

Did anybody notice in that episode that while Garnet and Amethyst were syncing, Pearl blushed?

o-o

Yep...

But then again, wouldn't you if you were her?

Yep...

But then again, wouldn't you if you were her?

Eh...until I evolve feelings, I can be counted as either emotionless or ae.

And that gives me MAJOR hints on what Pearl's thinking, ehh..

Eh...until I evolve feelings, I can be counted as either emotionless or ae.

And that gives me MAJOR hints on what Pearl's thinking, ehh..

I had to watch it again

It was just as terrible and great as before

Still can't decide what to feel

Guys theres a Rose Quartz easter egg in Festival of Eggs

whoever made it needs love from us ok

Guys theres a Rose Quartz easter egg in Festival of Eggs

whoever made it needs love from us ok

Is it the one with big poofy (though slightly dark) pink hair?

I might have grabbed it

I just started the show and I love it! Why is there so much nightmare fuel (which I also love)? D:

Nightmare fuel?

Nightmare fuel (SPOILERS! Click at your own risk!). I wuv it when the creators know that kids can handle this kind of stuff and just toss it in anyways. Dunno why there's so much of it, but I say keep it coming >;D Edited by greenglassesgal

Nightmare fuel (warning for possible spoilers?). I wuv it when the creators know that kids can handle this kind of stuff and just toss it in anyways. Dunno why there's so much of it, but I say keep it coming >;D

Hmmm

The only scary thing was Frybo really

Nightmare fuel (warning for possible spoilers?). I wuv it when the creators know that kids can handle this kind of stuff and just toss it in anyways. Dunno why there's so much of it, but I say keep it coming >;D

Aaaaaand I just spoiled lots of things for myself

The cat finger and the moss were pretty creepy as well.

I just finished the midseason of the first season please keep me away from spoilers waaaaahhhhh

The cat finger and the moss were pretty creepy as well.

I just finished the midseason of the first season please keep me away from spoilers waaaaahhhhh

Midseason finale? You mean Mirror Gem? Lapis?

Ah Esko, you already have spoiled so many things for yourself anyway

Sorry people... I should be more assertive when warning for spoilers :C

Looking back on the page with spoilers hidden, I now see how there are pretty big portions still unmarked. My bad :T

On another note, Story for Steven! Young!Greg resembles Steven so much it's just too cute >w<

Sorry people... I should be more assertive when warning for spoilers :C

Looking back on the page with spoilers hidden, I now see how there are pretty big portions still unmarked. My bad :T

On another note, Story for Steven! Young!Greg resembles Steven so much it's just too cute >w<

Two days

Twodays

TWODAYS

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

*whispers* There's a Rose Quartz egg this year.

Also I'm trying to get my friend mngwa to post here. She is the one who made me watch SU. :P

*whispers* There's a Rose Quartz egg this year.

Also I'm trying to get my friend mngwa to post here. She is the one who made me watch SU. tongue.gif

I saaaw

I screamed when it appeared on the site. Literally screamed. Rose Quartz is by far my favorite gem <3 She looks like me, ok. Do you know how hard it is to find a fat character that isn't a joke?

Oddi it was already mentioned

Rose is awesome and all but she's a tad too mysterious for my liking. All we really know is she was a respected military leader who gave up her physical form to have Steven Quartz Universe.

Linked for spoilers http://i58.tinypic.com/ftihzn.jpg

Yeah, this one!

Our Great Savior Rose Quartz