edwardelricfreak

Steven Universe!

haha ew gross. im sure the writing on steven universe's part will be fine but UG's will probably drag it down. UG's art style alone is enough to make me not wanna watch it i dont care if it has decent writing once in a blue moon.

that writer tends to make a lot of jokes though on twitter and they also seem to be a big fan of UG personally so im taking that with a grain of salt rn

Edited by Switch

I know you guys are all bummed about Uncle Grandpa and everything but let's not forget that both Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe are aimed at children of the same age, and there are many children who like both shows. This crossover is for them, not us. Imagine how happy you would be if two of your favorite shows had a crossover episode.

yeah i get that i get that i aint screamin at the writers not to air it like some people :V

Edited by Switch

Ahhh I've only seen like 10 episodes of SU, but I have fallen in love with it. I'm waiting for it to come on Netflix because other websites don't work on mobile or don't have apps. And oh my god, canon nonbinary representation. I will literally fight anyone who tries to take this away from me. I just...it makes my heart swell, having characters I can identify with. ;v;

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Steven-Universe

Works in a browser on mobile. I think. It works on my iPhone 5.

Warning for some language in the link. If you like Steven Universe, be sure to support it so it doesn't get canceled!

I actually wanted to know, where can I watch it so that my views of it would count towards the ratings? If I watch it everyday on my TV set with cable television, would it help? If it doesn't, then i can only assume there's some official online places where i can watch it to add ratings to it? Or some mobile or otherwise apps I can download to watch them too which would count my views? Please! I want to support it as much as I can, but i just don't know how else other than buying merchandise.

Edited by Mlu

Ugh, Uncle Granpa mixed with my beloved Steven Universe?! Somebody shoot me.

Seriously, I know there are kids who like both, but UG is mostly just...boring. Boring as hell. The humor is forced, and the art is bad, the ideas are all around bad. It was nothing like I thought it would be. Steven Universe will just be ruined by his presence. God help those who try to make it through.

Rebecca Sugar, what the censorkip.gif ing hell were you thinking? dry.gif

Calm down, please. We all agree UG is not that good, and we /all/ watch Steven U, so it is precious to us all, not just one of us.

I wanted to cry when I saw SU was mixing with UG

I think I'm just gonna skip that one; there's no way that episode can actually be developmental to the plot.

But Ruby and Sapphire being an actual canon homosexual ship <3

Go Rebecca Sugar for the first one to have the guts to go all the way!

Edited by arya10

I wanted to cry when I saw SU was mixing with UG

I think I'm just gonna skip that one; there's no way that episode can actually be developmental to the plot.

But Ruby and Sapphire being an actual canon homosexual ship <3

Go Rebecca Sugar for the first one to have the guts to go all the way!

HOMO SHIP IN CARTOONS?!

SUGAR, YOU ARE A HERO

PROMOTE EQUALITY

YEAH

I need to devote a weekend to catching up with Steven Universe

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

HOMO SHIP IN CARTOONS?!

SUGAR, YOU ARE A HERO

PROMOTE EQUALITY

YEAH

I need to devote a weekend to catching up with Steven Universe

YES IT WAS GLORIOUS

HAPPY SPACE ROCK LESBIANS

THEY KISSED AND EVERYTHING

YES IT WAS GLORIOUS

HAPPY SPACE ROCK LESBIANS

THEY KISSED AND EVERYTHING

I ABSOLUTLEY NEED TO SEE THIS

LIKE NOW

SOMEBODY PROVIDE ME A LINK TO SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN CATCH UP

REBECCA GO LONG

I would not be surprised if she got verbally attacked, with all the homaphobes out there dry.gif

She has my full support! I support ALL THE HOMO!

ESKO

BLIND

*smacks forehead and clicks link. Then stares...*

That moment when you wonder what episode you left off at

Edit: 'this plugin is not supported'

Damn

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

*smacks forehead and clicks link. Then stares...*

That moment when you wonder what episode you left off at

Edit: 'this plugin is not supported'

Damn

There's a thing that says 'switch to HTML5 (for mobile)' above the video...

!!! I'm so glad to see a thread for this show!! Steven Universe is absolutely amazing in so many ways, I could talk for days about it! tongue.gif I just finished catching up on all the new episodes a few days ago, and I plan on cosplaying Pearl for the convention this summer. c:

I've started watching reaction videos and the echo-iness of people watching without headphones makes me wonder if mine are working...

I can't stop watching episode 49 yet Garnet's song is getting kinda old... Too much in two days, I guess

I saw a promo for the crossover and may watch it for Pearl's reactions alone xd.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC1fRsrpoI

I'm just going to hope Rebecca Sugar knows what she's doing. SHe gifted the world with happy littl elesbian space rocks, so the lest we can do is keep an open mind.

I am absolutely not watching this episode.

I saw a promo for the crossover and may watch it for Pearl's reactions alone xd.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC1fRsrpoI

I'm just going to hope Rebecca Sugar knows what she's doing. SHe gifted the world with happy littl elesbian space rocks, so the lest we can do is keep an open mind.

She better.

I might watch the episode. Depends on how fast I can catch up ((spring break woo! o3o ))

The gem's reactions are all too appropriate. I think their reactions are the same as ours

"Looks like an old man is trying to vaporize Steven"

Classic Amethyst, saying that so casually

user posted image

I lost it |D

Uncle Grandpa dressed up as Rose at the beginning was nnnot great

I'm a sucker for meta humor and deliberately bad fanfiction and so the rest pretty much destroyed me though c'':

The Gems' reactions to the reality warping junk was what made the episode for me xd.png (and the beginning-- not canon, april fool's joke and sinking the ship omg that was beautiful).

Could've been a lot worse, but it's finally over with and not canon and now we can start preparing ourselves for Story for Steven

im curious as to what happened since im seeing snippits of it that look pretty wild but i dont want to have to look at UG's chin for more than 5 seconds at a time so ill just wait for a summary

edit: ok yeah the picture of him dressed up as rose quartz alone made me not want to watch any of it. how dare you slander our lord and savior mother rose quartz' legacy in this way. disgusting.

Edited by Switch

Not gonna lie, this episode had its moments- especially the beginning with the not canon and the ship sinking or the gemsona thing or even that end list of all the old CN characters. From what I can see, Uncle Grandpa probably wouldn't be the type of show I'd watch, if it's that level of randomness all the way minus the reactions of the gems. But hey! I managed to sit through that episode alright!