Ioanna

ϟ Which Greek God or Goddess would be your parent?

Out of all the online quizzes, I always get Hades or Athena.... Once I got Ares (I personally love thanatos the son of nix, God of death itself! smile.gif )

I agree with lady Artemis though, I'd be a hunter in a heartbeat! Immortality and adventure?! Count me in!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Even though I'm not much for sun and light, I think I'd be a kid of Apollo. Music has been important to me in more ways than one throughout my whole life and I've loved archery since I was introduced to it as a kid. I've also always wanted to be a the healer type person from the shows I watched, like the water benders in Avatar or medical ninja in Naruto. Always been the person to want to ensure people are okay, physically and emotionally.

I'd be a hunter of Artemis in a heartbeat though :x

I'm more attached to the night and feel a strong affinity for animals. I'd probably be more at home among them haha.

Edited by EmoDuck598

I'm definitely of Hecate or Athena. xd.png I would be Zephyr though if that means I could fly. >.>

My S.O. is happily of Ares, but wonders if he could still be a hunter of Artemis and still be a man though? xd.png

My little sister/niece's name is ironically Iris and just told me boldly that she'd be of Iris too. xd.png Rainbows EVERYWHERE. XDDD Now isn't that ironically fitting?

Honestly... I could see myself being a daughter of Poseidon or maybe Athena.

Personality wise, I'm most like Artemis though, so I suppose I would be a daughter of Poseidon who becomes one of the hunters of Artemis, lol.

If I'm honest with myself? ...Probably Hypnos. I have such vivid dreams and I'm always so sleepy... xd.png