Ioanna

ϟ Which Greek God or Goddess would be your parent?

Well, tbh i think my godly parent would be Athena...

im clever, i like art...

But i live with my mum and i've never nkown my dad... So my godly parent could be maybe Hermes...

But, i want to be a daughter of Poseidon or Zeus.. happy.gif

Definitely Hypnos, but I think Nyx would fit me well too. I'm kind of torn between experiencing the night and sleeping through it.

Most likely Zeus or Poseidon.

I really enjoy being in storms, and also love being in water.

I've always wanted electrical or hydro powers. c:

Athena would really fit me best, I think.... But since she's a virgin goddess, I'll take Nemesis.

Athena would really fit me best, I think.... But since she's a virgin goddess, I'll take Nemesis.

It's alright to take Athena. Some myths say Daedalus was the son of Athena. Well, in Riordan's novels (Percy Jackson series), this fact is because Athena and the mortal dad gave birth to the demigod child in the same way as Zeus gave birth to Athena. They were said to be made and born from the mind of Athena. laugh.gif So you can have Athena as a godly parent.

tongue.gif Well, I would really be happy to have her a patron god but well, I'm not an Athenian. sad.gif Such a pity.

I've always liked Athena and Iris but they don't have much similarity with me, and I'm good with horses but that's the extent of any connection with Poseidon. So I mostly feel like Demeter would be my godly parent. I promise I'm not part of a cult, though.

Heh... Zues... I would love to be stepsisters with Meg. xd.png (Sorry, this does mean all fandoms involving greek mythology, right? xd.png)

ive been told ares or nemesis, pjo or not

I'm probably the result of Hermes and Pandora (I'm pretty sure Pandora is Greek, right?). The only reason I say Hermes is because I tend to have random urges to skip around. It sounds dumb but it's actually caused me quite a bit of trouble and I wish I wasn't constantly running into various people and objects. I say Pandora because, well, I tend to do spontaneous and stupid things. I don't think Pandora is technically a God but she does sorta fit me.

Hypnos and Morpheus. That way, I totally can't be blamed for falling asleep in psychics class, and chemistry class, and math class, and while I'm doing my homework (and thus end up not doing it). Eh, but then again, I wasn't the one who slept through a month of physics (I played my phone through a month of physics). Maybe Eris, since discord is awesome, I'm random and apparently very creepy and I love to scare people (although I don't think that has anything to do with anything).

Probably Morpehus since my dreams are always so vivid and crazy - but I don't think he had any children, so I'd go with Hypnos. (I do love sleeping) tongue.gif

Either that ^^ or I'd be a follower of Artemis. uvu

Eris, Nyx, or Athena biggrin.gif

I am Chaos, I love the Night, and I am wise biggrin.gif

(I hope I don't have to choose one...I can't choose between these three!)

Probably Athena, the goddess of wisdom but then again Apollo would be a good choice. There's always Hynos who's the god of sleep and I love sleeping tongue.gif

likely athena? im not sure there are so many that could fit with my personality

the canonical (not twisted story) hades would fit me and possibly persephone since in actuality they are a beautiful story of compromise and genuine love

shh im a nerd

Dionysus, because he is, as a teacher of mine puts it, "the god of things that are dangerous when put together, aka wine and fertility" xd.png

I'm most like Zeus, and I love thunder & lightning. So if I had a better & more exciting life, I guess he'd be my godly parent. tongue.gif

*resurrects*

I think it'd be kick-ass to be the kid of Zeus! I think the two that fit my personalty most are Zeus and Hermes. I'd probably be a kid of Hermes.

If I lived in the PJO world, though, I'd be a Hunter of Artemis in a heartbeat.

Djwty, a.k.a. Thoth. tongue.gif otherwise, the offspring of Dionysus and Hypnos. I have crazy-vivid-amazing dreams, and Dionysus has... a very interesting portfolio with a lot of other stuff going on, including gender-bending.