Ioanna

ϟ Which Greek God or Goddess would be your parent?

I have always had a liking for Persephone, and I also love spring and plants.

And if she had to be one of my parents, the other one should be Hades. What a coincidence if I look at the names I chose for my GoNs xd.png

I would like it to be Poseidon. I just love water and the sea. Well, I'm more of freshwater so I am not really sure about that.

Anyway, regarding the god/goddess best fits my personality, I took some test in a forum site and got Hypnos. mad.gif Yes, come to think of it, you didn't include him to the list in the first post.

tongue.gif Nah, just kidding. I know there are many to remember.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

By the way, how did you type those lightning?

Edited to add: Why is Tyche crossed out?

Edited by georgexu94

I don't think I'd like as a parent any of them, they are all crazy!!! But if I had to choose a pair, that would be Artemis and Apollo (I know since they were brother and sister it sounds wierd, but it was common in the mythhology), because I love animals and arts too.

@Slytherin7

I'd also like to correct something in the topic

* Circe - Minor Goddess of Magic. wasn't realy a goddes just a whitch.

* Hebe - Goddess of Youth. and waitress of Olympus before Ganimidis took her place

and I think you should also add Io (Ηώ) (I'm not sure how it's in English that's why I'm writting it in greek too), who's a minor goddess of dawn (since you've putted Nyx).

and @georgexu94

"I'm more of freshwater" rivers and lakes where minor gods too, but Posidon was generally god of sea. The one you might like was Thetis (mother of Achileas), who was a goddess of calm waters.

PM me for whatever you want I'm keen on the topic since I'm greek

Edited by shadowgrr

I would like it to be Poseidon. I just love water and the sea. Well, I'm more of freshwater so I am not really sure about that.

Anyway, regarding the god/goddess best fits my personality, I took some test in a forum site and got Hypnos.  mad.gif Yes, come to think of it, you didn't include him to the list in the first post.

tongue.gif Nah, just kidding. I know there are many to remember.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

By the way, how did you type those lightning?

Edited to add: Why is Tyche crossed out?

Haha yeah but there are several kinds of quizzes, some accurate, others inaccurate so I don't consider the result of only one quiz. I have taken several quizzes, and about 9/10 I got Athena. tongue.gif

Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to add Hypnos to the list. biggrin.gif

Well I have searched a lot but unfortunately we can't type the lightning bolt from the alt key. D: I wish we could, I would use it a lot more!

But we can get it from those special characters charts or googling it "lightning bolt symbol" xd.png close enough!

Tyche is crossed out because someone told me she's not a goddess, so I'm in doubt. unsure.gif I was going to delete her name from the list but I will not until I find out if she is really a goddess. tongue.gif

@shadowgrr Thank you very much for the contribution. smile.gif I really appreciate that!

You're Greek, that's nice! biggrin.gif I love Greece and I enjoy learning about the country, the history, Greek Mythology -- it's brilliant smile.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

@georgexu94

"I'm more of freshwater" rivers and lakes where minor gods too, but Posidon was generally god of sea. The one you might like was Thetis (mother of Achileas), who was a goddess of calm waters.

biggrin.gif Oh yes! Thank you.

And yes, I remember you being Greek since you sent me that wonderful water song in Greek not long ago.

I remember in the Percy Jackson series that freshwater gods/nymphs give honour to Poseidon too. So yes, Poseidon would indeed be generally be the god of sea or big bodies of water.

I'd love to be the daughter of Thanatos, the God of Death. ...But in reality, Athena would match me the closest - I'm smart with a really good memory and I love turn-based RPGs and strategy games. xd.png

Though I have to admit I'm lazy and love sleeping so Thanatos's twin brother Hypnos, the God of Sleep, would match me even better than Athena. xd.png

Edited by Beldarius

I'd love to be the daughter of Thanatos, the God of Death. ...But in reality, Athena would match me the closest - I'm smart with a really good memory and I love turn-based RPGs and strategy games. xd.png

Though I have to admit I'm lazy and love sleeping so Thanatos's twin brother Hypnos, the God of Sleep, would match me even better than Athena. xd.png

Thanatos isn't a god. Tis' the literal word for "death" in Greek.

Alsom hello fellow Greek.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Hmmm...personality-wise, it'd be Poseidon, Ares, Athena, or Hephaestus. Athena or Poseidon is more likely though. But I've taken personality tests that usually say I'm a Hunter of Artemis so I guess I could have a godly parent and be a Hunter haha.

Hmmm I think I'd want to be a Scion of Asclepius (the demi-God of medicine).

Though since that one isn't listed..... I think Nemesis would be the closest fit. Especially if I could get one or more pets (like a small pack of Furies: the winged creatures that haunt evil doers) out of it!

Especially if I could get one or more pets (like a small pack of Furies: the winged creatures that haunt evil doers) out of it!

Do you mean Erinnyes? They weren't pets.

Pan.

Though I have a surprisingly good siblingry with Hermes and Athena.

And here people think I'm joking.

Or insane.

ohmy.gif Wow. A lot of people likes Artemis. I'm still wondering if that would mean as a Huntress or a real child of Artemis, since she's one of those maidens.

Hmm... Looking at the list (I love Greek Mythology by the way. Have since I was 11 years old. But I never have much time to read up on it! D: ) I'd have to say:

Father:

Apollo. I love Music and Poetry (alas I have no skills in music myself, and I feel my poetry is shoddy at best), and I always feel like something that happens around is one sign of something to come, or another. I've also had this odd connection to Apollo and I discovered that every one of my favorite names for a daughter are related to him in some way (Cassandra, Daphne, Cynthia).

If not my father, I'd probably be in the running for the Pythia. I also have a bit of a Cassandra issue where I warn my family about a bad feeling I get about a person/an action they're planning on taking and they don't listen and it usually goes sour for them. :|

On the other hand, my Possible Mothers would be:

-Hecate. This is self explanatory as I'm a witch in real life. wink.gif

-Demeter. I love gardening and the changing of the seasons.

ohmy.gif Wow. A lot of people likes Artemis. I'm still wondering if that would mean as a Huntress or a real child of Artemis, since she's one of those maidens.

Ah, never mind. That question may be best when left unanswered. I'll join in. I think I'll like having Artemis as a mom. I am fully aware of the fact that she has no children. However, I like the night and the moon. laugh.gif So, maybe her or Nyx would be appropriate.

tongue.gif Poseidon or Hypnos will still be matching to my personality. *shrugs*

Hermes. No reason other than that I find the fact that mailmen, of all people, need their very own god hilarious xd.png

(I am sorry if I have offended anyone with this post.)

Do you mean Erinnyes? They weren't pets.

I know they weren't pets - but who's to say that they couldn't be pets/familiars for a demi-god?

*headdesk* can't anyone take a little artistic liberty around here with mythological creatures?!?

Scratch my previous post - I'd rather be locked up in Tartarus with the Titans. Some complete Primordial Darkness sounds good about now. *has extreme headache*