yamashta

Yamfarts ( yamashta arts )

Yeahh I'll post doodles here.

I take RLC commissions, but I recommend you contact me on my tumblr or deviantart if you're interested in that. ( yamashta )

Like the description says I'm still open for egg for art trades. I'd really like some CB Xenowyrms haha.

Anyways yep *cracks knuckles*

Edited by yamashta

Dragcave Username: sharlykng

Type(s) of eggs/hatchlings: (to trade for art right?) I can grab all of them. wink.gif Uh, all tinsels are open, for shimmers only bronze and silver.

[shimmer list] [Tinsel list]

Quantity: 1-2, depending on lineage for tinsel/shimmer. Or if other stuff, 2-3.

What you want: Artemis Leafbringer [Example]

Have fun with her, she's a vain type, always wanting to groom herself to perfection.

I'd like both signature and full sizes of it please smile.gif

Edited by sharlykng

Wow. Okay, I just had to stop by to say that I love your style and your art! Very neat. I really like the Caramelo piece. o3o

Good luck getting the eggs you need. :3

Oh, right smile.gif Pick anything then xd.png I'll pass you 3 of your choice.

YOUR ART <3

Dragcave Username: Dragongirl10188, call me Dragon/Draggie.

Type(s) of eggs/hatchlings: Gold Shimmerscale, fancy lines or Gold tinsel with pretty much the same lineage as before orrr Gold tinsel with... yeah, the same type of lineage

Quantity: I can give you one from each or whatever you want.

What you want: My OC Zeplyn <33, and if you want, add in Pix or Ink either is fine. He's small, so it should be fairly quick if you wanna add him~

wow.

Dragcave Username: Enderkid

Type(s) of eggs/hatchlings:Blusang(s) sound good?

Quantity:2

What you want: Espurr the Pokemon. Look at my current avatar.

This art is lovely <3 I can't request any though because I no longer play DC. I'll just look at what arts you make and envy your skill at digital :B

Goodness, your art is absolutely adorable. I'm gonna have to go hunt for some eggs and see if I can get a request in. Meanwhile I'll definitely be watching!

Goodness, your art is absolutely adorable. I'm gonna have to go hunt for some eggs and see if I can get a request in. Meanwhile I'll definitely be watching!

Yay! And thank you. <3

Are you looking for particular Xenowyrms? I'd like to have a few handy before I request anything.