nicknick88

Roentgenium

After reading this rp, will you join?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(OOC: You should still give them a chance to go through their first day. Introduce and develop their characters before the fights. Character development is the most important part of an RP like this. You need to give the people who haven't had as much of a chance to develop their characters time to do so)

Kyra whipped around and grabbed Cody's wrist.

"Don't, touch me." She snarled.

She slowly released his wrist, one finger at a time. Then she turned and continued out, much more confident now.

"I can take care of myself." She said menacingly, "See you in the arena."

As she finished she reached the door. Opening and exiting it in one smooth spin. She shot Cody a conspiratorial wink as she shut it in his face.

She quickly rushed back to her own room. Despite her apparent change in attitude as she left, she was still worried she might fade back into that attitude tomorrow. She needed some way to block herself out, just long enough to win. She climbed into her bed to lay down. She needed to think.

(OOC: No. As I said, we should try to give the others time to develop their characters. A poorly developed character can't win a fight with a non-NPC. It puts them at an unfair disadvantage to timeskip before the others have had time for character development. You've already cut down the development time by four days. Honestly, it seems almost like you just want to have more fights)

[i assume we will face off against NPCs in the first round so we don't kill off half our characters immediately.]

Cody stood there for awhile after Kyra left still really confused on what had just happened. First she was happy, then became nervous, which turned into anger, and threatening to end with a wink. Note, 3 expect the unexpected, noted. Though he moved onto other matters like the fact that the matches started tomorrow and began his session of training again. However he lowered the intensely to keep the bruises and muscle pulls to a minimum. Tomorrow was going to be a day to remember he just knew it, the day he would prove his skills to the Man.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

(OOC: That was my assumption too. I have a feeling most people aren't going to want their charries to die either. Which is a large portion of why I want other people's charries developed, otherwise Kyra is going to have a really hard time dying

And Cody has a right to be confused. Kyra rarely feels emotions other than anger. So feeling anything else kind of throws her off balance and causes mood swings while she tries to get rid of said feelings)

(OOC: Alright, now we can timeskip. Nobody else is posting. We gave them a shot, they don't get another)

(Wait! Can I post something please? I'm sorry! I have no idea when I'll be on, but I will be on when I can!)

Zoey got up from her bed and stood at her window, which was blocked with reinforced iron bars. She flicked her right ear before hearing Kaku meow. She looked over to find her cat had blended in with something. She sighed and looked up at the night stars. She was nervous about dying, but she knew there was only one victor out there. However, that didn't mean she was going to go down quietly. She looked at her skin. Why did she even volunteer for this? It was the roentgenium's fault. It made her into a giraffe person. She got lucky, and so did Kaku. She had found Kaku as a stray Siamese before she volunteered. She sighed sadly before deciding to lay back down and fell asleep.

(OOC: Yes, unfortunately, I have to drop out. Say Kyra wore out late in the first day or something if you need to mention her)