TJ09

2013-12-06 - Dragon Cave on Facebook!

Amazing art as usual, Nakase! I hate how the .jpg ruined the quality of the image, though. (This is the original if anyone was interested.)

I'm not too worried about 'exclusive' things on the Facebook page. I've observed the Twitter page and there's only the odd free egg here and there. The only announcements are ones that have already been announced on the forums. wink.gif

I "liked" it (and drooled over Nakase's amazing talent) but this forum will always be my "DC home". smile.gif

I doubt FB is going to ruin our community here guys =D

This is to spread awareness of the game to people who might like to come and play too.

Anyone else want to see that picture as a theme on the forums?

Memememememememememe!!!

Shame if there are giveaways that non-facebookers may miss. I hope there will be nothing EXCLUSIVE, as I will never sign up there on principle as much as for any other reason. And many of our younger players aren't allowed to anyway - sensible parents block it !

Your image looks nice, That's as far as I will ever get.

Same. I never joined Facebook and I don't want too as I have no use for it. The egg giveaways kind of worry me if they are rare and what not. Love the art work ^^

WB

Love the art, beautiful. But like a few others said, I don't have an account and I don't want one. Hopefully we won't miss out on too much.

Nice art, first thought was "where did he steal that?" xd.png

Added! I'm not on Twitter or Tumblr, not even the IRC, so it's great to see DC of Facebook. smile.gif

Edit: Who are these people? unsure.gif

Edited by CatCreature

Yeah facebook doesn't really wow me since I have no interest in it whatsoever. Same with twitter, google+, and all that jazz. (To be honest I've never understood why people like something like that so much... it's just beyond my personality's grasp. I'm literally the only member of my family who doesn't have one.) Won't join it since I don't see the point in sites like that so like many others I would hope that this sort of thing doesn't get something special that we on the forums wouldn't get.

The art is lovely though. Just a shame It's not on the actual site. sad.gif

Love the art, beautiful. But like a few others said, I don't have an account and I don't want one. Hopefully we won't miss out on too much.

Same. Amazing art, Nakase!!! smile.gif

The egg giveaways kind of worry me if they are rare and what not. Love the art work ^^

Yes- and PLEASE don't let that be where TJ announces Thuwed breedings. That will seriously disadvantage players who aren't allowed on FB and those - like me - who value what privacy remains to us, as well as the ability NOT to be told about what our friends had for breakfast.....

ETA WOW to the original art though. Just WOW ! blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yes- and PLEASE don't let that be where TJ announces Thuwed breedings. That will seriously disadvantage players who aren't allowed on FB and those - like me - who value what privacy remains to us, as well as the ability NOT to be told about what our friends had for breakfast.....

Oh, yes, sister! Soooooo much this!!!

Please, please, TJ, don't punish us for wanting to keep a touch of privacy in our lives!

You guys don't have to signup for FB to see the posts. Just click the DC FB link in the first post, and you can see everything. It is a public page, so no sign-up required.

EDIT:

I doubt FB is going to ruin our community here guys =D

This is to spread awareness of the game to people who might like to come and play too.

Anyone else want to see that picture as a theme on the forums?

Memememememememememe!!!

Yes please!!!!!

Edited by xeyla

You guys don't have to signup for FB to see the posts. Just click the DC FB link in the first post, and you can see everything. It is a public page, so no sign-up required.

EDIT:

Yes please!!!!!

Have you ANY idea how many flash cookies and other crap facebook drops on your machine ? Whenever I kindly allow my beloved on here and he goes to his FB page, when I close the browser afterwards, my add-on that removes these things - which generally has ONE flash cookie (comes from amazon) comes up with 16 or more. It also gave him some malware once (not sure how; I just had the joy of removing it for him !)

FB constantly MINES for new ways to drop this stuff.

I love Dragon Cave but no like from me because I refuse to even visit facebook, sorry. Good luck, though! However, I hope there won't be exclusive things, too.

Also, Nakase, I can't find a word for that stunning art!

ohmy.gif holy cow, that picture's pretty! *steals*

awesome news, TJ! will check it out~

Wonderful! Thanks TJ smile.gif I keep in touch with my friends and family all over the world on FB, and now my favorite game is there too? Life is good.

While it has been said, I don't think it can be said enough; the artwork is stunning!

I don't have Facebook (and boy, am I glad to see that I'm not the only one), but I'm in love with Nakase's cover art. Holy macadamia, is that gorgeous. blink.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Have you ANY idea how many flash cookies and other crap facebook drops on your machine ? Whenever I kindly allow my beloved on here and he goes to his FB page, when I close the browser afterwards, my add-on that removes these things - which generally has ONE flash cookie (comes from amazon) comes up with 16 or more. It also gave him some malware once (not sure how; I just had the joy of removing it for him !)

FB constantly MINES for new ways to drop this stuff.

Fuzz, I wasn't saying anything about cookies. It looked like people were afraid they would have to sign-up on facebook to see anything TJ posts. I was just saying there is no sign-up required.

Fuzz, I wasn't saying anything about cookies. It looked like people were afraid they would have to sign-up on facebook to see anything TJ posts. I was just saying there is no sign-up required.

Yes I realise that, no worries wub.gif

And I was just saying that yes, it's a public page, but even GOING to it is likely to fill your machine with flash cookies and stuff.

Facebook is EVIL, IMHO, and getting more so by the day. xd.png