TJ09

2013-12-06 - Dragon Cave on Facebook!

That artwork is absolutely gorgeous, Nakase! <3

Also, thanks TJ for getting this place a FB page. Going over there now to add/like it.

Edited by sheppardkid

I very rarely use facebook, I dislike it and I also think there are more important issues that time could be invested in.

But I suppose it's not a bad way to spread word of DC since I don't think many people use signatures to raise dragons anymore.

Oh geez- By the time I get a FB account, there'll be over 10k people following it I guess. The description for it is a little funny, clicking them to grow.

Meh...won't touch it with a ten-foot pole, sorry.

I second what Digital Decay said as well. I especially hope this page doesn't become the main source of announcing releases and whatnot...as that would really suck for those that want nothing to do with Facebook....

Beautiful artwork indeed! smile.gif

May I say that I hope, though, that there won't be too much "Facebook exclusive" stuff in the future? I don't want a Facebook account because of privacy issues and it would be sad to miss all the fun stuff because I'm not registered on a third-party website.

I agree with this, lol. I have a Facebook, but it is strictly for one purpose [family communication] and I want as little to do with it as possible, other than that. So I hope there isn't too much special news or exclusive items from that. If so...oh well, I'll join the party of people left out lol!

I especially hope this page doesn't become the main source of announcing releases and whatnot...as that would really suck for those that want nothing to do with Facebook....

I doubt releases will stopped being announced here in favor of facebook. Twitter has not had this effect and I don't see why facebook would. DCF is the official forums linked with DC, while facebook is a third party social media site.

Not much of a Facebook fan TBH, but OMG Nakase... that art is absolutely amazing.

Though this should help DC get more users, so I'll keep my anti-FB feelings to myself. (I mainly posted to gush over that beautiful header).

Fabulous artwork to open the thread and invite others to this new venture. I don't do much on FB either due to the privacy issues, but it is a good way to gather more folks and spread the word about DC. Lovely artwork!

Edited by PrairieStead

Agreed on the beauty of Nakase's art - amazing indeed! <3

I am very, very infrequently on Facebook but went ahead and liked/followed biggrin.gif

Wow, Nakase. Just wow.

hope there won't be too many things on fb, cause I really don't like fb xd.png

Adored the artwork, beautiful!

Same here though, I infrequent Facebook but dragged myself there to like the page smile.gif Might have an excuse now

Shame if there are giveaways that non-facebookers may miss. I hope there will be nothing EXCLUSIVE, as I will never sign up there on principle as much as for any other reason. And many of our younger players aren't allowed to anyway - sensible parents block it !

Your image looks nice, That's as far as I will ever get.

Shame if there are giveaways that non-facebookers may miss. I hope there will be nothing EXCLUSIVE, as I will never sign up there on principle as much as for any other reason. And many of our younger players aren't allowed to anyway - sensible parents block it !

Your image looks nice, That's as far as I will ever get.

Yeah, I'd never join FB either, and have been wondering why so many things are still going through it, when so many people are avoiding it... but I loved Nakase's art and was glad to have seen it.

The art work is amazing!!!!!!! I'm on fb quite a lot so..... xd.png

I think it's meant to be an 'extra' rather than a 'take over' from the forum. The forum will always be the major site. Great idea!

*wonders how many people have joined that she already knows via forum but only by nick*