Pyrowings

Favorite video game music

Jet Set Radio for sure. It's my favorite focus music to put on when I clean.

Sonic R, Bomberman Hero, Katamari Damacy, and ACWW are more favorites. Definitely agree with other posters about Undertale too (Amalgam is my fave). 

EDIT: I’ve never played this game, but I’m obsessed with the soundtrack for Neon White. Seriously don’t pass it up if you’re into breakcore/jungle/dnb. 

Edited by Googs

I like that everyone agrees Undertale is top when it comes to soundtrack (Once Upon a Time supremacy). I share other posters' sentiments about Skyrim music too! It's the nostalgia. Here's two of my favorites from other games that I can remember right now, haha.

1. Darksiders II: The Guardian Theme. This is a great song! They put it at the beginning of the game for a reason, even though it's supposed to be for the boss fight. The name tells you a lot about Death (the protagonist).
  2. Ib: Blind Alley, AKA Garry's Theme. This song defines Garry's character so perfectly, just like a song in Undertale would. It tells you how truly warm and kind he is, while giving him a sense of profound sadness and loneliness.

Aria Math by C418 is SOOOOO good. I find it incredibly calming and comforting and it makes great writing music

I'd say Darksiders 2, best soundtrack!

Also DMC. Also No more heroes.

Morrowind hands down. 

and most of the video music "remixes with lyrics" by Malukah

14 hours ago, newtinmpls said:

Morrowind hands down. 

and most of the video music "remixes with lyrics" by Malukah

Tale of the Tongues is a BANGER

Undertale and Deltarune obviously.

But always loved the Ratchet and Clank original trilogy music, futuristic and spacey!