Lady_Lunevis

Zodiac Lineages

Added Leo of Nemea...

I'll try to have more as soon as I have space for more (Sleipnir, Epona, why did you have to be the same gender mad.gif )

Updated to the Leo list! ^^

Ahaha, alrighty then ^^ And I understand your pain; my dragons always don't seem to gender right unless I influence. xd.png

Updated to the Leo list! ^^

Ahaha, alrighty then ^^ And I understand your pain; my dragons always don't seem to gender right unless I influence. xd.png

its why i have an army of pinks (which i got mostly from the hope lineage)

just bred a new gemini egg: little gemini egg

originally i was planning on giving it away however once i saw it was a 'Z' code, I had to keep it. But if someone wants it, i will part with it.

Edited by Zerhai

its why i have an army of pinks (which i got mostly from the hope lineage)

just bred a new gemini egg: little gemini egg

originally i was planning on giving it away however once i saw it was a 'Z' code, I had to keep it. But if someone wants it, i will part with it.

Ohh, the Hope lineage? That's really a wonderful lineage ^^ And all those pinks sure are helpful!

Aww, it's adorable! Z codes are much fun indeed ^^

Z code is for another linage project. Involves dragons with the codes "Z" in them.

Edited by Jass

...How would that work? I wouldn't think there a way to ensure that both parent and offspring had such a code...

*Not meant offensively, just curious*

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan

...How would that work? I wouldn't think there a way to ensure that both parent and offspring had such a code...

*Not meant offensively, just curious*

z codes are completely random and its basically people collecting dragons with "Z" or "z" at the beginning of the code!

As Jass and Zerhai have provided, yes, the Z lineage consists of collecting Z-coded dragons, mostly with Z at the beginning ^^

Okay...just confusing for lineage lines...

Zodiac Ananke

Zodiac Stribog

Yay, new dragons! Thank you so much, added to the main lists along with Zodiac Manitou! ^^

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I will join in on this when I am on a computdr and not mobile but I would like to make the suggestion that while two-headed for gemini makes sense, gemini is an air sign and one of the main birthstones is alexandrite since its mostly during june so you could look at purple/blue coloured dragons for alternate breeds. Only suggesting it cause im a gemini and Im all about my star sign and I love all things zodiac

I will join in on this when I am on a computdr and not mobile but I would like to make the suggestion that while two-headed for gemini makes sense, gemini is an air sign and one of the main birthstones is alexandrite since its mostly during june so you could look at purple/blue coloured dragons for alternate breeds. Only suggesting it cause im a gemini and Im all about my star sign and I love all things zodiac

Yay, another member! ^^

Ahaha, that is very true! Thank you for the suggestion; Gemini has caused some trouble since right now it's a two-headed breed only, so maybe we could do something like that!

What do you think? Should Gemini remain only two-headed, or should we add in some purple/blue coloured dragons? I suppose Guardians/Moonstones may be a possibility...

Question before I submit my breeder list, do both parents of eggs bred have to be of the lineage naming, or can one be a 'Sign' Name parent and a different name parent...hopefully this wording makes sense

Question before I submit my breeder list, do both parents of eggs bred have to be of the lineage naming, or can one be a 'Sign' Name parent and a different name parent...hopefully this wording makes sense

I apologize for the delayed reply!

I think I understand what you're saying. Truthfully, I'd like both of the parents to be Zodiac dragons. ^^

Wouldn't Winter seasonal be more appropriate for Capricorn? It starts on the Winter solstice.

Anyway, I may join you.

I want to breed for the Zodiacs!

Scroll name: WishmasterKami

Can Breed: Capricorn (Seragamma Wyvern & Autumn)

Cannot Breed: Pretty much everything else right now, I will try and get some more later on

Requests/Restrictions: Must name, can freeze, no inbreeding.

What's your Zodiac?: Gemini 8D

Wouldn't Winter seasonal be more appropriate for Capricorn? It starts on the Winter solstice.

Anyway, I may join you.

Ah, yes, that does seem appropriate!

Honestly, my only concern with Seasonal dragons is that they can only breed a specific time of the year...Oh well. Since we already have Autumns, might as well add Winters. ^^ Capricorn is going to be very...seasonal. Thanks for the suggestion!

Still, I'll add it to the list and we'll see how it works out! Thank you ^^

Ohh, yay, new members! c:

I want to breed for the Zodiacs!

Scroll name: WishmasterKami

Can Breed: Capricorn (Seragamma Wyvern & Autumn)

Cannot Breed: Pretty much everything else right now, I will try and get some more later on

Requests/Restrictions: Must name, can freeze, no inbreeding.

What's your Zodiac?: Gemini 8D

Added, welcome to the Zodiac family! ^^

I have another gemini dragon:

Gemini Angelina Jolie CB Dra'axi

also an idea for another couple breeds for gemini:

sunsets, and sunrises since both breeds can come from the same egg!

Oh, pretty c: Angelina Jolie is awesome! ^^

Added, thank you!

Oh, that's a very good suggestion ^^ Added, thanks again! Now the Geminis can breed with other zodiacs, yay!

Speaking of which, a sunrise/sunset checker of Geminis would be really pretty, methinks.

Oh, pretty c: Angelina Jolie is awesome! ^^

Added, thank you!

Oh, that's a very good suggestion ^^ Added, thanks again! Now the Geminis can breed with other zodiacs, yay!

Speaking of which, a sunrise/sunset checker of Geminis would be really pretty, methinks.

true (goes to see if i have any unnamed or can be renamed sunrises or sunsets)

and here are my new geminis!

Gemini Idina Menzel CB Dra'axi

Gemini Mark Wahlberg CB Dra'axi

Gemini Morgan Freeman CB Dra'axi

Gemini Nicole Kidman CB Dra'axi

Edited by Zerhai