Sign in to follow this  
swag_general

SIGNATURE CONTEST #70

Hi im Swag_general and i have won a couple of signature contests in the past. after being MIA, i seen that this contest was discontinued so therefore im here hosting the SIGNATURE CONTEST #70

The theme is VILLIAN

Example: (not my work)

user posted image

Rules:

• Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

• There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

• The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

• All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

• Do not solicit votes.

• Have fun and be creative!

• If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un-active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

The contest will end on December 24th 2013 smile.gif

Best of luck to all smile.gif

Best of luck

truely S.G

You should probably start over with donors. Terri, for example, quit the site years ago. I know Tyracia hasn't been on in quite a while as well. The last contest was more than a year ago, so imagine how surprised some of the donors would be to suddenly get an email saying "oh yeah remember this thing you offered eggs to a year ago - well we need them again". x3

I would be happy to see this around again, though. :3 Love the theme choice, too!

thanks you for the feedback! do you know all the donor that are currently active?

Thanks S.G

I still see some of those names around the forum. If you want to keep the active ones rather than just asking for new donors, though, I think you should PM them and make sure they're okay with it so it doesn't come as a surprise. x3 If you go to members in the top right of the forum and choose 'name contains' or 'name begins with' you can put the names in and check their last post date. Or I can do it later after I finish some homework. :3

I had no idea this existed o.o I am in heaven omg. -makes too many sigs lol- I can also maybe work as a donor if you really want? IDK if breeding off my scroll would make a good prize since, but if you want me to I'd gladly help [;

Anndddd I just spent a little time making this:

user posted image

Not my best sig ever, but I figured I'd give it a shot with this.

Credits:

Kishin from Soul Eater

Character Fanart by e5996 on deviantart

Light & Pixel Textures by 2 separate deviantart sources

PM if you really wanna know source names/links/any other info on making this

Phew

Oh god, I'm so happy this is back!

*bounces*

I shall get to work!

Also, in the past I never really bothered with a prize, I was just happy to win and take part. I know the photography contest doesn't offer a prize and that still does fine ^^

EDIT:

Finished already!

Scar

user posted image

Images used:

Edited by Chiaki

Sign in to follow this