MasterWeavile898

Be Yourself

Do you think L is male or female?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My eyes flickered open as I finally woke up. Why is the room grey? I shot out of my bed frantically. Where the heck am I? And... are those cookies? With a quick glance I noticed that there was indeed a plate of cookies and a water bottle along with a desktop computer. The screen was lit up so I mad my way over there. After reading the note and freaking out even more I checked for a chat room and read the posts. This is so messed up... My hands shook as I began to type.

Beguiled /// fuzzzzj

fuzzzzj: Hello are you there?

fuzzzzj: I need help.

Edited by fuzzzzj

Zoroark77: Bye...?

Zoroark77: I'm going to pop into some other chat to see if anyone else knows anything.

That wasn't all of it, of course. I also wanted to get away from Weavile and his/her complete disregard for the severity of the situation. Maybe the others wouldn't be completely mad.

Zoroark77 /// ArchiosLukos

Zoroark77 /// Doctor

Zoroark77: Um, sorry if I'm interrupting anything. I was chatting with other people, but one of them was completely disregarding the situation.

Zoroark77: This is assuming that you two have also been capturing and placed in a grey room with evil cookies.

Edited by Backup77

ArchiosLukos: Yeah, there's water over here.

ArchiosLukos: Guess I didn't notice it before..

ArchiosLukos: You make my theories seem pretty farfetched

ArchiosLukos: Not that they're realistic

ArchiosLukos: or anything.

Ah, great. I was being an insensitive jerk, wasn't I? Damn me and my logic. Sometimes, my ways of figuring out a logical way to think of something led to me ignoring the morale way. Had I been raised in a more religious circle, I would probably of been much more sensitive towards other people's feelings. At least, I think I would.

ArchiosLukos: I don't think they're poisoned, and if they are you'll find out from me in a few minutes. So if you're hungry you should eat.

I assume "they" was the cookies. I hadn't for a moment thought they were poisoned. Why kidnap someone and lock them in a unique prison only to kill them with poisonous cookies? It was ludicrous.

Doctor: Hehe, sorry about that.

Doctor: I'm a bit too logical for my own good.

Doctor: Sorry if I kinda shot your ideas down.

Great, now I sounded too whiny. God, why did I have to be so sensitive towards myself? It was just three lines, and this person didn't seem that bad! Taking another cookie I began my next reply.

Edited by Doctortear

My eyes widen as Arceus answers almost immediately. It seems they, probably a he, rather missed the point of my chat messages. The hand covering my mouth quickly moved upwards to slap my forehead. What did this guy expect? I had a right to be pissed.

Beguiled: I wasn't directly accusing you.

Beguiled: I was accusing the censorkip.gif***s that put us here.

Beguiled: Anyway~

Beguiled: Back to subjects that matter.

My eyes flick over to a message on the side of the screen. Someone named fuzzz-something-or-other tried to chat with me. I quickly invite them into our ever-growing chatroom.

Beguiled \\\ _Arceus64_

Beguiled \\\ Drako

Beguiled \\\ fuzzzzj

Beguiled: Another addition to our happy kidnap family, I assume

Beguiled: Oh god

Beguiled: Sorry >.< I don't mean to be insensitive or overly lighthearted.

Beguiled: This isn't the time, place, or situation for that.

Beguiled: I just still can't believe this is happening.

I waited a moment for the other chatters to respond. I didn't want to swallow them in a sea of text, especially since they are probably terrified as it is. They didn't need or want my input, probably.

Beguiled: I don't have anything in my room besides all the things you guys have.

I grimaced. It seemed like a wall of text was inevitable. I continued typing, the only sound being the clattering of plastic keys.

Beguiled: We should probably save our cookies and water in case we don't get more food

Beguiled: Although.. my cookies are not very filling >.<

Beguiled: They're just a bunch of air bubbles.

The topic having moved to the subject of food, I glanced over at the slot in the wall. I sighed and slipped out of my blanket cocoon to go check it out. Nothing, as suspected. I shambled back over to my desk, strangely despondent. I don't know what I expected to find, but I guess I had been banking some secret hope on that wall slot. My hands settled again on the keys as I waited for a reply.

Edited by Ayesthine

((Note to self: Zoroark is Backup))

Doctor: Hehe, sorry about that.

Doctor: I'm a bit too logical for my own good.

Doctor: Sorry if I kinda shot your ideas down.

I didn't mean to come off so whiny. Well, I did a little bit; but really, what did I expect? My ideas were just out of the blue. I had no idea what was actually going on here. I poised myself to type again. However, I was interrupted.

Zoroark77 joined the chat.

Zoroark77: Um, sorry if I'm interrupting anything. But I was chatting with three other people.

Zoroark77: This is assuming that you two have also been capturing and placed in a grey room with evil cookies

Zoroark? I skimmed over the last two posts and missed the alternate username completely. I didn't recognize them. I waited a moment and watched the chat.

Doctor: It seems more than just a few of us have been put into these prisons.

Doctor: By the looks of all these new usernames popping up, I would say more and more of us are waking up.

ArchiosLukos: How many other people on the list are?

I looked at the chat groups in the toolbox to the left of my chat.

ArchiosLukos: Should we get some more people in?

ArchiosLukos: Actually, we only have room for one more, don't we?

Edited by ArchiosLukos

At first I had only half woke up. I wasn't sure why it was a little chilly, since all the warm air always rose up to the top bunk, but I brushed it off. "B-B?" I called, but the affectionate tortoiseshell didn't answer. I called her name again, and then resorted to using her full name, Baby-Buddy, but still no cat. This confused me because she would normally start purring as soon as you got within ten feet of her. So I got out from under the sheets only to want to go back under again. Because I was not in my room. It had a cold aura that contrasted my other room. Nearby was a computer and a table of cookies. Two things I enjoy and I'm locked in a room simply for the privilege of using them. It never once occurred to me that this could be a dream, since I always had the strangest dreams and this one was too real. So I made the most of it by picking up a cookie and sitting at the computer. As I picked out and ate my favorite nuts, that were coincidentally but ideally inside, I noticed a note on the computer. Be myself? Well, that would be easy. It was almost a disadvantage how honest I could be over screens. I got on the computer and noticed it was on a chat room. I always chatted so I got straight to imputing my name. Great, no spaces, I thought. But underscores are worse. I'll have to settle for the normal alternative. So I put in PsychoCat as always and started browsing. Immediately the name ArchiosLukos caught me. It'd be better to ease in to the situation with someone I knew first.

PsychoCat /// ArchiosLukos

PsychoCat: Hello? Is that you, or is it just someone with that name?

PsychoCat: If it's you then hi.

Hi? What was that? I guess I didn't have a lot of things to say that would be logical, but hi of all things? I felt pretty stupid. Only way to found out how she felt was to wait.

Edited by Psycho Cat

ArchiosLukos: Should we get some more people in?

ArchiosLukos: Actually, we only have room for one more, don't we?

Zoroark77: Yeah, another person could be helpful.

PsychoCat has joined the chat.

PsychoCat: Hello? Is that you, or is it just someone with that name?

PsychoCat: If it's you then hi.

Zoroark77: Oh, there's another person.

One thing was still bothering me; how did they know what our favorite cookies were?

Edited by Backup77

Well it seems like the chat room was full now. I grabbed myself another cookie and stuffed it into my mouth. Now that the poison theory was mentioned, I tried to determine if the cookies tasted funny in anyway. After a moment of chewing, I shrugged. Nope, nothing out of the ordinary. Besides, it would be stupid to kill someone you kidnapped before you got to do anything.

Doctor: Well then, I see this room is full.

Ugh, more pokemon references. I didn't have a problem with pokemon, not in a lifetime. It was just seeing people with the username Shiny_Wild_Charizard with avatars of a paper sketch done by a seemingly four year old made me sick. Why couldn't there be more creative usernames? Maybe something with thought put into it and not Awesome_Slayer8000. I shuddered at the made up username. Ick, it sounded like something that would come out of a six year old's mouth. Or a very immature eight-teen year old's. That was a possibility as well.

Edited by Doctortear

I woke up, and I was in my own be. I immediately blamed my brother, "Damn it Toby, stop pranking me while I'm asleep, you little censorkip.gif!" I said angrily through gritted teeth. Honestly though, I was proud of my little bro. Then, that's when I realized that I wasn't in my house, and there's no way Toby could have put me here. So, I did the logical thing, I surveyed my surroundings. Grey walls, no doors, no windows, no nothing. This is going to drive me ****ing insane, I thought. Then I saw the note and the cookies. Ok, information gained, I thought. Now I know I've been kidnapped by a psychopath. Then I turned to the cookies. My favorite. Chocolate chip, good and plain. So, naturally, I got hungry. But I knew I couldn't trust those cookies, so I chucked them against the wall, the plate shattering. Well, that solves that. Then I noticed the computer. It was a chat client. Naturally, I tried to click on the internet. No permission. That's pretty damn ****ing great. So, I guess no Skype for me. Let's see if I can talk to someone on how to get out of here. Surely there's some smart dude in the same situation as me that has figured out how to escape. The chat prompted me for a username. So, I naturally typed in my first name. Then too late, I realized that was probably a mistake. Well, too late to censorkip.gif over it now. Now, I looked for the most intelligent looking username. Beguiled seems good.

Andy /// Beguiled

Andy: Hey

Andy: Are you in a room bare of everything except a laptop and some cookies too?

Andy: If so, have you found a possible way out?

Andy: If you have, and we get out of here, want to gather some other's and start a rebellion?

Andy: I want to kick the guy who put us in here's ass so ****ing hard it's going to crack.

Please tone down the cursing. Even though it's all censored, it's still possible to go overboard.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I let out an exasperated sigh upon seeing the boat-loads of text from Beguiled. I knew we all were in a critical situation, but I wasn't joyed by reading her every thought. I wondered if she was as talkative in real life as she was in a chat room.

Beguiled: We should probably save our cookies and water in case we don't get more food

Beguiled: Although.. my cookies are not very filling >.<

Beguiled: They're just a bunch of air bubbles.

Now there was something I agreed with. We needed to think ahead.

_Arceus64_: That's what I was thinking

_Arceus64_: Though I'm not sure how the cookies and water got in here in the first place

_Arceus64_: There has to be a secret door or something, right?

_Arceus64_: Maybe we just need to find it...

After typing the reply, I turned to my wrist, which was giving me pain. It appeared a bit too purple for my liking, the contusion the sure result of my reckless slamming. I instantly regretted it, and promised myself not to try and hurt myself again. Every injury along the way, I figured, would bring me closer to death. I shuttered at the thought. I wasn't prepared to die, and I soon concluded that I would do anything necessary for survival, no matter what it was.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I woke up... to...cookies? No, why were there cookies? Then I noticed the coldness, and the computer at the end of the room. I shot a glance at the cookies. Cookie-flavored. "At least they aren't dog-biscuit-flavored cookies." Now to the computer. Looking around, there was a water bottle, and a hole in the grey wall. No rush... let's figure this out. I looked on the computer. Chat client? Well, then, I guess I better get to work. I hit a very strange combination, and the computer came up with a response.

You don't have access to that command. Password?

Screw you. And your children, too, computer. Back on the chat client, there were some grayed-out names, and a few not grayed-out after I input my normal username. I decided to wait. Maybe someone would invite me to theirs...

((OOC: Yes, I did put in a form.))

MasterWeavile: Hey Pro, since you're dead, can I torment your soul for sustenance? >:]

MasterWeavile: I don't even want Zorry's, far to panicky

Nah uh. You ain't getting my soul. It's my own to torment. I thought to myself. Then, I paused. Did I really just think that? I shrugged. I was beginning to feel kinda depressed again, so my morbid side was prbably going to come out.

Pro315: @Master: No, get your own. This one's Ptah's. The mummified guy with a skull for a cap.

Pro315: He has really bad fashion sense, but I get to learn how to drag brains out of people through their noses for the next enternity.

Pro315: *Eternity, I mean

Pro315: Joy.

Pro315 I've always wanted to learn how to do that.

Now to reply to someone else. How did these people type so fast?

Zoroark77: Yes, because being worried about possibly becoming a sex slave or dieing horribly is 'panicky'.

Zoroark77: Sorry. I'm not trying to be rude. I usually try not to be rude.

I never thought about that stuff happening to us. However, now that the idea is in my head, I have the strange urge to laugh and I am, amazing, not panicking at all.

Pro315: @Zoroark: I understand completely.

Pro315: Although I doubt those outcomes. Why would they give us this stuff then?

Pro315: Perhaps some greater being is just up there spying on our chats and amusing him/herself with this.

Pro315: Zoroark is an awesome pokemon, btw

hypno.Platypus: I wonder what would happen if I dumped the water on the computer.

hypno.Platypus: Well, here I go.

hypno.Platypus: Obviously it's going to short out. But then I'll lose contact.

hypno.Platypus: Bye, guys.

hypno.Platypus: Well, that was a bad idea. I'm back, guys.

hypno.Platypus: And freshly electrocuted.

hypno.Platypus: Not.

hypno.Platypus: Although I bet it would ruin the plans of whoever put us here if I died.

hypno.Platypus: Huh.

hypno.Platypus: Hey, you guys notice that little slot? Like, where the water bottle came from? I wonder what would happen if we threw a cookie out there. I have about four left.

Pro315: ...

Pro315: You sprayed water over yourself, didn't you, TE?

Pro315: I finished my cookies though.

Pro315: Wonder if they can give me more?

Pro315: Maybe I could make them go bankrupt by eating as many cookies as possible?

Pro315: I'll probably just get sick.

Pro315: Then I'll be in here with a pile of vomit for company.

Pro315: Yay. Gross.

Zoroark77: Bye...?

Zoroark77: I'm going to pop into some other chat to see if anyone else knows anything.

Even though I highly doubted anything would be accomplished from that, I still replied.

Pro315: Right, bye, Zoroark. I'll be in the Pharaoh's tomb if you need to see me. I'm taking mummifying lesson's from Ptah, the resident all-powerful creator god.

Pro315: Come visit me sometime. I'm on my way to somehow learning how to properly govern the concept of creation using mummification.

Pro315: I doubt it would happen, but Ptah insists.

Pro315: He's very pushy.

Edited by SoiledLove

hypno.Platypus: Ptah is the god of arts and craftsmen, not creation.

hypno.Platypus: :I

hypno.Platypus: You have Rick Riordan to thank for that near useless piece of information.

I'd read the entire Kane Chronicles series at least three times through. I liked it, although I had a tendency to correct certain people about certain facts. Oh well.

I picked up a cookie and walked to the slot. Hmm. I aimed and threw it, watching it pass cleanly through the small hole. I wondered if it would come back. I wondered if it would set off a chain of events that would result in our liberation. Or deaths. It could go either way.

hypno.Platypus: Y'know, you should really go read the Kane Chronicles series. I think you'd like them.

hypno.Platypus: And also I just threw a cookie through the slot. Nothing happened.

hypno.Platypus: Hmm...

hypno.Platypus: *hypno.Platypus used Throw Confectionery! But nothing happened...*

hypno.Platypus: Or maybe *It wasn't very effective...*?

hypno.Platypus: Whatever.

hypno.Platypus: And yes, I, as of now, am drenched in mineral water of the Poland Spring variety.

Edited by Techno_Elf

There are others like me?

fuzzzzj: That's a good idea. However, I'm not eating or drinking these until I must. I'm worried that they might be drugged.

fuzzzzj: So we're all in this condition? Interesting... This is my first day in this prison. Do you know how long you have been here?

I made a mental note to try not to lose track of time. The more I feel in control, the less anxiety I would have.

I woke up to a gray room. Oh, great, gray walls! Whop! Wow, I'm too sarcastic...everywhere. Suddenly. I quickly rose out of bed and dashed toward the computer. The sheets caught my foot and I feel on the hard floor. "Oh." I said as I got up, and more slowly walked to my computer. Without another thought my head turned toward the cookies without letting my brain think. I ran to the cookies and the sheet caught my foot and I fell once again. Didn't I learn my lesson already? I thought. I took the plate of cookies over to the computer. I stared at the sign in screen for what seemed like a half an hour, nibbling on the cookies the whole time. I quickly typed in my information and found a name that interested me.

Derp232 /// DarkShinyMyuugia

Derp232: Hello

Edited by catlover232

I looked at the screen again. Someone named "Derp232" messged me.

Derp232: Hello

I quickly typed a response.

DarkShinyMyuugia: Hi. By any chance, are you in a room with cookies?

I stared a moment at the screen before replying. Fuzz was talking more, which was good. I was glad I hadn't startled them too badly. I pursed my lips as they theorized about the cookies being drugged. I was pretty sure that was not the case, and I wanted to tell them so, but they probably didn't want to hear my bull**** nonsense.

Arceus was unperturbed by Fuzz's comment, as well, so I decided to drop it.

For a moment I wondered if I was the only one taking this seriously and thinking things through before I acted, but I shook off the thought.

I'm sure I'm not. There's too many names on that chat list for me to be the only one.

Meanwhile, Arceus was wondering how the water and cookies got into the room. The water was a no brainer, since it fell through the slot. The cookies would have to be placed, along with the desk, the bed, the chair, and the desktop. I hesitated, staring at the slot in the door, my hands above the keys.

I should probably wait for someone else to respond.

I stood up and shuffled to the thin outline of the door. By no means was it "secret". The seams where it shut tight against the wall were clearly there, and even my blind eyes could see them from the desk. I wondered if Arceus was in a differently set up room, or he was just painfully unobservant. I shook my head again.

Don't be rude, even if this is just in your thoughts.

I shambled back over to my desk. No one else had chatted at all, and it looked like the person named "Drako" had signed out. I hoped they were just going to sleep. I entertained some darker thoughts momentarily, but quickly shooed them out of my brain. God knows paranoia wouldn't help us at all.

Beguiled: There is a door in my room, Arceus. There's no handle on the inside but I can still see the seams and the hinges.

Beguiled: This isn't really prison, Fuzz, as far as I know. They wouldn't give up cookies and a computer if it was.

Beguiled: Also, yes. This is my first day, if you could call it that.

I sighed, cracking my knuckles absentmindedly. I had a lot of theories I waned to discuss, but it seemed for the moment that the conversation was on other topics. I didn't really want to derail it, especially considering I just started talking to these people minutes ago.

My thoughts flickered back over to the screen, coming in contact with more chat from a user whose presence I had not previously acknowledged.

fuzzzzj: So we're all in this condition? Interesting... This is my first day in this prison. Do you know how long you have been here?

_Arceus64_: I just woke up today

_Arceus64_: As far as I know, this is my first day

_Arceus64_: Unless I've been asleep for far longer

_Arceus64_: Which is a scary thought...

I did not put past the idea of being drugged, possibly by something very strong, and waking up a week later. After all, how would they get me into this bare yet fitting room with such little time in a night? Though, again, I wondered about the walls and how I managed to find myself in here with no indication of a door. Interestingly, Beguiled appeared to have read my mind, judging from the text I was looking over.

Beguiled: There is a door in my room, Arceus. There's no handle on the inside but I can still see the seams and the hinges.

_Arceus64_: Seriously?

_Arceus64_: I have to see if it's in my room too

_Arceus64_: Hold on just a sec...

I raced on over to where the water had appeared, right on top of the table. The heavenly cinnamon aroma of the snickerdoodles seducing me to take oh just one more bite, I looked at the walls while regrettably munching, searching for these seams and hinges. I was not surprised to find them, but surprised to realize I had overlooked this seemingly crucial piece of evidence. Hopefully if they sent something else, I would anticipate it and find my way out of here.

I headed back to the computer to report my findings.

_Arceus64_: Yes, I found mine as well

_Arceus64_: Hopefully they will send something else, too

_Arceus64_: We should try to keep an eye on it

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Kane Chronicles... I actually have the first book, I just didn't... finish it. And now, maybe... I'll never get a chance... Ooh~ Depressing thoughts... DO NOT THINK DEPRESSING THOUGHTS. I looked around. If I were to be honest, this room was boring me. I'll just focus on the chat.

Pro315: Heheh...

Pro315: Funny thing, you know.

Pro315: I actually have the Red Pyramid... At home.

Pro315: Never bothered to read past page 24

Pro315: Plus, Arts and Crafts, Creation, same difference!

Pro315: Ooh. An oxymoron!

Pro315: I can learn how to be a great Creator God from Ptah, too.

Pro315: Whatever.

Pro315: ... At least this is a good break from the Shakespearean crap I'm forced to read in class.

Pro315: Not that Shakespeare isn't a good writer or that I have anything against him.

Pro315: His writing is just... you know.

Pro315: Plus, there's a chance he wasn't even the one to write all that crap

Pro315: Some suspect it was the Earl of Oxford that was the real Writer

Pro315: Others think it was a dude named Kit something.

Edited by SoiledLove

Wow. We'd just finished reading Romeo and Juliet in class, and now Lilly was starting?

hypno.Platypus: Whoa. We just finished R&J.

hypno.Platypus: COINCEDENCE? I THINK NOT.

hypno. Platypus: NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hypno.Platypus: I think the cookies maybe possibly probably are getting to me.

hypno.Platypus: YAY FOR SUGAR RUSHES

I started bouncing around in my seat, giggling like a madman. I'M A MADMAN! I'M A MADMAN! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I should probably calm down soon.

I reviewed the messages that appeared on screen. So my room's just like theirs...

_Arceus64_: I just woke up today

_Arceus64_: As far as I know, this is my first day

_Arceus64_: Unless I've been asleep for far longer

_Arceus64_: Which is a scary thought...

Beguiled: Also, yes. This is my first day, if you could call it that.

fuzzzzj: Alright, so it seems we're all in the same sort of situation.

Beguiled: This isn't really prison, Fuzz, as far as I know. They wouldn't give up cookies and a computer if it was.

fuzzzzj: And by prison I didn't mean it literally. But we are all being held captive as far as I know.

_Arceus64_: Yes, I found mine as well

_Arceus64_: Hopefully they will send something else, too

_Arceus64_: We should try to keep an eye on it

fuzzzzj: That's a good plan Arceus. Perhaps we can try to figure more about this person by the objects he/she sends.

fuzzzzj: The note is rather interesting, "Be yourself" -L What could that mean?

I was nibbling on my cookies when a message caught my attention. My mouth dropped when I read what DarkShinyMyuugia had to say. I was in denial. I wouldn't believe it.

Derp232: No

I sighed and shook my head fondly. It had been a while (though not THAT long) since we last saw each other and I really did dislike the times when Viv went all hyper and violent, but I still miss her all the same. Her AND her hyper, quick changing moods.

Pro315: Yay!

Pro315: I need sugar

Pro315: Starting to feel slightly depressed...

Pro315: Our English teacher dislikes Michigan for some reason

Pro315: He was angry about Michigan beating his hometown (I think) at soccer or something.

Pro315: Now, a certain dude from Michigan is forced to be Romeo

Pro315: And he has to, I quote, "Pick his Juliet" for the play we will be performing for the rest of our grade.

Pro315: He also reminded us innocently that all the actors were male during Shakespeare's time.

Edited by SoiledLove

(OOC: Alright, I'm back. Messages from L.Carol go out to everyone)

I was too distracted with my own little eccentricities to pay attention to the computer. I was slowly calming down to the point where I could think clearly. I had stopped attempting to cut myself with the bottle cap when I realized that it was working. The small cut I had inflicted on my arm was enough to make me realize just how bad a situation I was in. I was finally to the point where I felt it safe to reenter the conversation.

MasterWeavile898: Sorry for disappearing, I'm fine now

MasterWeavile898: Not that I wasn't before, or anything

MasterWeavile898: Um

MasterWeavile898: Anyway, what are we talking about?

I was going to say more, but I found that I could no longer input to the PC. At first I thought it was crashing, but then another message came through.

L.Carol: Hello?

L.Carol: Oh good, it works.

L.Carol: Sorry for locking you out, I just want to make sure I have time to say everything without being interrupted.

L.Carol: Firstly, I've added and action command for you.

L.Carol: I do so love action commands.

L.Carol does something.

L.Carol: I've also added a toggle for the bathroom, so you don't have to wait until someone notices you mentioning to the others in your chat that you have to go.

L.Carol: It should be in the upper right-hand corner area, nice little blue button.

L.Carol: It's just a sink and a toilet.

L.Carol: And don't worry, no one can see you in there.

L.Carol: And next to the bathroom toggle there should be another toggle for shorthand names.

L.Carol: It shortens your name to only the capital letters and numbers in it if you were the last one to say something.

LC: Like so.

LC: It won't work if there aren't any capital letters in your username though.

L.Carol: I do so prefer the full thing though.

L.Carol: Oh, I have to go.

L.Carol: My boss is coming, I'll try to sneak back on here later.

L.Carol: Maybe see if I can get some more commands unlocked, or get the food switch working.

L.Carol: Ta-ta!

Well, that was unexpected. I was a little too stunned to type. I wondered if "L.Carol" was the same person as "L", it would make sense. But I had been blaming L for this whole situation, and L.Carol seemed like they were trying to help. I didn't know what to think anymore. Maybe I should listen to the note now that I thought I could trust the writer? Or maybe L.Carol was just being nice to try to get me to do something. Maybe they were the ones behind this after all, and they were just trying to mislead me. That had to be it. But they hadn't felt that way. They seemed like they honestly wanted to help. I needed an explanation, some reason the person who would stick me in this room would try to help me. I decided to test and see if they were telling the truth. I pushed the bathroom button and a panel in the wall slid aside, revealing a bathroom with a sink and toilet. So they had told the truth, but that still didn't mean I could trust them. Not yet.

I first saw Derp's message on the screen,

Derp232: No

I was about to type a response, and then someone called "L. Carol" started chatting.

I couldn't type, and read what they were saying.

Two buttons appeared on the screen. I pressed the shorthand.

DSM: Well, okay then. Whatever. Although, the cookies in here are delicious, and you don't get any! biggrin.gif