Bloodyrose13

Marshmallow Graves

I have been breeding Graves x Blacks in hope of breeding enough Alt Blacks to be mates to the graves I will be breeding next Halloween. I thought hey I can just trade for new blood but then I thought why not share this project with everyone else. I'm sure I am not the only one who is going to want new blood on their scrolls in order to prevent inbreeding.

So here it is:

FIRST POST

I. Rules

II. Naming, breeding, explaintation

III. Sign up forms.

SECOND POST

I. List of participants

II.White List

III. Grey List

IV. Black List

Also do note I may be collecting Alts but that is not the point of this thread, the point is to exchange for new blood, and over all see if we can create a beautiful high EG of Graves x Blacks. You can do a true checker (my goal) or all blacks with a grave base decision is yours.

Rules:

1. No killing, NDing, biting

2. Always be polite

3. No begging or spamming

4. No trading or gifting received by other participant unless Okay'd by the person who breed the egg

5. No APing eggs or hatchies just because they didn't turn out right

6. No freezing unless Okay'd by breeder

Naming, breeding, etc.

There are 2 Surnames to be given to the offspring (Please note that you do not have to rename the parents unless you want to):

Marshmallow

This surname belongs to offspring produced by Female Grave x Male Blacks.

*In order to keep this looking nice I'd recommend influencing your Blacks to be Male and when the time comes your Graves to be female

Shadow

This surname belongs to the offspring produced by Female Black x Male Grave

*In order to keep this looking nice I'd recommend influencing your Blacks to be female and when the time comes your Graves to be male.

I personally will be breeding all my CB blacks to Graves. The thought it to create an EG that will look nice so everything should be influenced accordingly that way trading and breeding higher gen after Halloween next year will be easier.

If this doesn't make since let me know and I will try to explain better.

To join:

I wanna join the Grave!

Forum name:

Scroll name:

Marshmallow, Shadow, or both:

[b][color=red] I wanna join the Grave![/color][/b]
[b]Forum name:[/b]
[b]Scroll name:[/b]
[b]Marshmallow, Shadow, or both:[/b]

To become a breeder:

I want to be a Breeder!

Forum name:

Scroll name:

Marshmallow, Shadow, or both:

Notes/Rules for eggs you breed:

[b][color=red] I want to be a Breeder![/color][/b]
[b]Forum name:[/b]
[b]Scroll name:[/b]
[b]Marshmallow, Shadow, or both:[/b]
[b]Notes/Rules for eggs you breed:[/b]

To Gift an egg:

Gifting!

Marshmallow or Shadow:

Link:

Any condition you have for adoption:

[b][color=Blue] Gifting![/color][/b]
[b]Marshmallow or Shadow:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Any condition you have for adoption:[/b]

To trade an egg:

I want to trade!

Marshmallow or Shadow:

What you are looking for:

link:

[b][color=green] I want to trade![/color][/b]
[b]Marshmallow or Shadow:[/b]
[b]What you are looking for:[/b]
[b]link:[/b]

I personally will only be collecting Marshmallow Black, but I will be breeding Shadows as well to gift and trade. I will be gifting all regular black hatchies, and trading Alts for other alts. I hatch all my eggs and influence accordingly just so everyone knows. All my dragons will be name soon as well.

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Participants:

Bloodyrose13

Nooey

Breeder:

Bloodyrose13

Kaoto_Susanao235 (feel free to PM)

Nooey

White List

Grey List

No one lets keep it that way

Black List

No one lets keep it that way

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Wait, so is this going to be a true checker, or only the original CB mate pairs will have graves?

Wait, so is this going to be a true checker, or only the original CB mate pairs will have graves?

Not to answer for the OP, but from their first post; first sentence:

I have been breeding Graves x Blacks in hope of breeding enough Alt Blacks to be mates to the graves I will be breeding next Halloween.

Sounds like plans for a checker to me.

Yes I know it will be slow going to do a true checker but that is the plan for me. This thread is to connect people who need blood swaps for blacks and eventually when the time comes for graves as well. Now even though my plan is for a true checker this doesn't have to be your plan if you want only a base of graves and the rest blacks that is up to you. Like I said this is to get people in contact with one another, the naming scheme is to try and tie in all together.

On another note I have 3 shadow hatchies and 1 marshmallow hatchie up for adoption just pm to claim now if not I will be posting teleports in the morning as I am going to bed now

Edited by Bloodyrose13

I had the same idea. First choice was female Grave and male Black, but I failed. So I tried my male Graves and got this one such an amazing code for me that I wont be able to name it. I think I'm going to do two separate even gens, one male Grave and one Female. Anyways count me in smile.gif

Edited by nooey

While I rarely participate in breeding projects this one sounds like fun. I don't have time to keep up with my own projects and others so I would like to apply to be a breeder for this.

I have a total of 30 Graves. 15 Male, 15 Female. So feel free to ask anytime you want something from them!

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Gifting!

Marshmallow or Shadow: Shadow Hatchie with fun code new DR (female)

Link: Please PM me it is super ER

Any condition you have for adoption: None

Edited by Bloodyrose13

I have 2 Alt fails on my scroll if anyone wants them. PM me or I'll ap them in a couple of hours.

Success no 1 of many I hope excited now smile.gif The next one from this pair I'll put up here for adoption. Bloodyrose13 count me in as a breeder.

Edited by nooey

Awesome I will be updating and posting new forms when I get off work tonight

Hey guys,

I've decided instead of trading all alts and gifting all regular blacks for both Marshmallow and Shadow's that I will stick with trading Marshmallow Alts but gifting Shadows as eggs so you guys can play the alt lotto and not having to do trades for those who want to do Shadow lines. (hope that made sense)

ETA:Dumped to AP before they grew up

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Would anyone like to do an alt swap

Have:

2nd gen Male Sitting Alt Black

Want:

2nd gen Male Alt Black (same lineage i.e Grave Mother)

ETA: Grew up sad.gif might start having to give Marshmallow eggs away since no one wants to swap hatchies

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Hey guys,

It is almost Halloween which means now is the time to connect with people on 2nd gen Grave Swaps so that your Marshmallows and Shadows with have mates to create nice EG.

I will be open to breeding Marshmallow and Shadow blacks after Halloween so that you will have mates for the graves you get. I will also gift 3rd gens to be prepared for 2015 Halloween (will be giving eggs so if interested in Alts make that clear before hand that way people know why you want more eggs due to alt fails). If anyone is interested in swapping 3rd gens after Halloween just post here on what you are giving and what you are interested in.

THIS is my first attempt at at a 3rd gen. Hope I get an alt of it one day. If anyone wants this Hatch, just PM me. Edited by nooey

Its been a while since I posted. I have had no luck with the 8 2nd gens I have in getting an Alt but I am trying.

It is getting close to Halloween and I am looking to swap for Male Alts Like Him or for female Graves with the same lineage structure after all that is what Marshmallow Graves are all about!

If you need help with 2nd or 3rd gens let me know, and if you are looking for swaps for Halloween I am all ears.

If you would like to join but need help getting 2nd gen Alts or Graves during the Halloween Event just post here or PM me and I will try and help you out smile.gif

I really like this idea since I've been trying for a long time now for alt blacks and can't seem to breed any, though I haven't been trying hard either. Plus, the checker lineage looks awesome for this, in my opinion!

I wanna join the Grave!

Forum name: purplenewt

Scroll name: purplenewt

Marshmallow, Shadow, or both: Both,please! But I would like a pair for each, if that's not too greedy, so I can try for a perfect checker lineage for both Shadow and Marshmallow, if that makes sense.

Edited by purplenewt

I really like this idea since I've been trying for a long time now for alt blacks and can't seem to breed any, though I haven't been trying hard either. Plus, the checker lineage looks awesome for this, in my opinion!

I wanna join the Grave!

Forum name: purplenewt

Scroll name: purplenewt

Marshmallow, Shadow, or both: Both,please! But I would like a pair for each, if that's not too greedy, so I can try for a perfect checker lineage for both Shadow and Marshmallow, if that makes sense.

Sent you a PM

These few days I've been roaming from thread to thread finding topics I can make banners for. Can't help myself. I just did this for fun, but I'll be delighted if someone uses it.

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=156647][img=https://i.imgur.com/jY8kDsV.png][/url]