TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

people grab them too fast T_T

Better than 200 people, you can look around the trading threads, and trade for them too.

Anyone have theories as to the eventual rarity/lack thereof for these eggs?

Well, it would only be a guess, but I'd say from the number of them still dropping a day and a half from the release that they are not going to be too rare or uncommon. I'm guessing common, but maybe not cave-blocker common.

Anyone have theories as to the eventual rarity/lack thereof for these eggs?

Beings they mixed in with old eggs after 5 hours....probably "Rare" or how you define Coppers, Blu-Sangs, and Opals. Or because they are still dropping, maybe uncommon like hellfires

Edited by BlightWyvern

I was late for this release biggrin.gif Was trying to recover from Friday and was out Sat. So was on computer to scan stuff and thought I will see what is up with DC and went to Forums. NEW EGG??!!!! So as soon as I found out that checked into it more and began trying my luck at getting at least 2. Got one in the five minute drops and the 2nd one at the 2 drop. May get more for trade bait. Thanks TJ. It is like black Friday in there with over 100 at the 2 drop and 60-80 in the five minute ones. biggrin.gif

With the number of people still able to get them and the elevated amount of eggs that have dropped, I'd say the Twilight dragons will be common. Not Very common or Extremely Common, just Common.

Enjoy your Twilights!

Edited by PrairieStead

With the number of people still able to get them and the elevated amount of eggs that have dropped, I'd say the Twilight dragons will be common. Not Very common or Extremely Common, just Common.

Enjoy your Twilights!

I agree. Almost every 2nd egg dropped is a new egg, so I think they will be common. The coppers pretty much disappeared a few hours after release, they were very difficult to catch. These new eggs are not.

Edited by Dubious

Yeah, they still drop in massive numbers, even if they are hard to get, so common seems most likely.

I got a second one! Victory is MINE!!!! Now I hunt in the AP for interesting eggs/regular commons.

Ooo, these look so pretty! And I love pygmies. I completely missed the big drop yesterday though - had my first big dinner party of the holidays. Hopefully I'll get to pick up a couple in the next few weeks.

The eggs aren't any smaller than usual eggs so I doubt it's a pygmy. Guess we'll find out when TJ's pretties grow up!

This is getting me so frustrated DX I've still only got one new egg which I got through a trade and after two days of clicking furiously in the cave I still haven't gotten any more, not even misclicks. Stupid slow internet and cave lag.

This is getting me so frustrated DX I've still only got one new egg which I got through a trade and after two days of clicking furiously in the cave I still haven't gotten any more, not even misclicks. Stupid slow internet and cave lag.

I didn't catch any at all yet sad.gif

The eggs aren't any smaller than usual eggs so I doubt it's a pygmy. Guess we'll find out when TJ's pretties grow up!

You're right - I only just managed to get a pair, and noticed the egg size. I'm sure I'll love mine just because these were the hardest-to-get release that I remember since the first Halloween, when I had the worst internet connection.

I traded for one, then actually caught one right after. I think I'll call it a day! happy.gif

Run to your inbox!

Thank you!

You're really awesome smile.gif

Now I have one too <3

How do I always miss what the S1's look like xd.png

They seem to gender right after they're released, huh? You can always check on the DragCave wiki. .3.

With the rate that these eggs are dropping, they're probably going to be at least Uncommon. I think they'd be dropping a lot less a day after the release if they were planned to be rare.

Then again, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I have one so far (that is taking its sweet time to hatch but anyway), though it wouldn't be too bad to have two, I guess. I'm not going to compete with all the craziness in the Alpine, though.

Still eager to see what they grow up into!

Congratz to whoever nabbed the chicken from the Volcano region. smile.gif

I didn't realize we got a new release, hopefully I have time to get one today ^^

the color of them look so nice~

None for me still... guess that's what I get for putting on Thanksgiving for the family and entertaining everyone all weekend too sad.gif Oh well... a hunting I will go.....

This is imposible... someone gifted me one egg and I'm happy for that... just need a second one to have a pair! xd.png

Why is everyone calling them twilight dragons? No-one even knows the name until one grows up. And I thought the spriters weren't supposed to reveal this stuff.

I think right now the rarity would be mostly impossible to determine. With everyone still trying to get them an the fact that the ratios are determined by the number owned it wouldn't seem right to judge rarity now.

Edited by draganot