TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Both of my new eggs were just viewbombed, I fogged them sad.gif

It's always safest to fog Cave eggs for the first 12 hours, when they are most susceptible to sickness. Good luck with your babies, I hope they recover easily. <3

Congratulations to birdzgoboom on your beautiful new babies, and your addition as a Cave Spriter! Like the rest of us here, I can't wait to see the adults! :-)

I'm just wondering when the jungle is ever going to get an exclusive egg. It feels like the alpine has gotten the most of all the biomes

I'm just wondering when the jungle is ever going to get an exclusive egg. It feels like the alpine has gotten the most of all the biomes

Me too. If I remember correctly, with this release, alpine is tied with forest for the most eggs available, and jungle is only the most because of the dinos, which appear rarely. A lot of the problem though is that I really don't see THAT many dragons being made that are jungle exclusive.

Edited by Nectaris

Got four now and locked myself with a electric dragon. Well, happy hunting to all. I really hope they don't get rare. >.<

I hope not either, I can't catch one at all. I can't even see them in the biome since my computer is lagging so horribly.

I think the best bet for users with slower connections would be to wait and see if other users with better luck are gifting them in the trading threads. I'll probably have to do that myself. Not complaining though, it just gives me another reason to hunt for eggs more often.

I'll probably be breeding golds, trios and other rares to offer for fair trade.

Edited by Syiren

I have not gotten one thing I have clicked on yet. Usually I am better than this at catching.

ETA: I spoke too soon. I just managed to get 2 in the last 5 min drop.

Edited by echoliz

After two hours of hunting, I got two. biggrin.gif Not complaining, theres always time to get more.

Grats to Birdz for becoming an in-cave spriter! =)

Couldn't have worse timing for this release. I'm currently out of the country for certain obligations. Meh. I just hope these sweethearts won't be rare.

Yayyy!!! There is much ppls with hearts!! Im happy again!! Thank you, thank you........ Thank...... you....... !!!!!!!......

Looking on the bright side of this release - chances are high, now we know the next release won't be until Christmas *at least, I feel this will be the case*

So now people can plan ahead and make sure their scrolls are good for the Holiday release.

That aside - congratulations to birdzgoboom for joining the Spriter ranks!

Meh, still not a one. This is odd for me; usually I'm able to at least capture a few. Then again, I spent several hours trying to wrap up NaNoWriMo (just validated, wooooo) and so have only been back at the hunt for a little bit. It's amazing how many people are still in the Alpine biome. I might actually have to take advantage of some of the new release giveaway threads, which is not something I often have to do, even with my slower connection wacko.gif

Regardless, congrats to everyone who's been able to grab their fill so far!

Looking on the bright side of this release - chances are high, now we know the next release won't be until Christmas *at least, I feel this will be the case*

So now people can plan ahead and make sure their scrolls are good for the Holiday release.

That aside - congratulations to birdzgoboom for joining the Spriter ranks!

Yeah, the Christmas release will be the Holiday dragon. I think I would myself up the wall if TJ even thinks of dropping the Holiday and a December. Not enough room!

Yay, I just about managed to get a 2nd one and now i'm egglocked with misclicks. orz

I'll just have to influence them now.

Heh, I got all 7 of mine in one go on a 5 minute drop. Thought it was at 2am so that might have been of some help. tongue.gif

So excited to see what these pretties look like. Again, congrats birdz! So glad to see your work finally in the cave. smile.gif

Believe or not there are far more people online right now...

OMG, LITTLE BUTT WINGS!

-SQUEEEEEEEE-

Lol, I was thinking something like that too, only with less caps tongue.gif

Looks like a little wyrven. I only see back legs.

I can TOTALLY see these little hatchlings growing up to be as beautiful as the Blusangs. <3 If so, I'll end up hoarding them (just like everyone else), so I can also see them ending up being uncommon-rare.

Not late, but late

I hope catching isn't impossible ~

Thanks for the new dragon, spriters and TJ!

Edit: Lovely, just got 2 misclicks wink.gif ..

Edit2: Catching never used to be this stressful back in the days. Oh the woes of a popular site laugh.gif

Edited by DeathCry

good evening!

ist wasn't easy to grab these eggs (is grab the right word? blink.gif ). i needed over 5 hours to take two of them.

PS: Thanks for the new Dragons! I'm fascinatet of all these Dragons.

These hatchlings are so CUTE!! *.* I am sure the dragon will turn out beautiful...

Also, congrats birdzgoboom! Thank you and TJ! :3

Got gifted one off site so at least I will not miss out on this release entirely. Hooray.