TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Welp, still haven't caught one, but I did get a Ridgewing hoping for a Tan, but it was Purple ^^; *headdesk*

*Edit* Holy biscuits, MintMom! ohmy.gif Either the forum is bugging out on me, or your post has a LOT of empty space blink.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Caught a few at midnight w/ the impression that I could easily snag some more later in the day. This was not true. Only managed to snag 2 at an hourly release. 5 minute drops go by too fast. By the time the lag is gone the drop is done.

Welp, still haven't caught one, but I did get a Ridgewing hoping for a Tan, but it was Purple ^^; *headdesk*

*Edit* Holy biscuits, MintMom! ohmy.gif Either the forum is bugging out on me, or your post has a LOT of empty space blink.gif

Misclicks are a funny thing. xd.png

Lots 'o' empty spaces.

Finally got a chance to look at the hatchlings. They are so cute. I'll have to go to the wiki to see the s1 since I missed that.

I caught 4 in 4 drops time after trying all day? I must be lucky now! biggrin.gif

Al tough i'd rather not give away these four away, after seeing so many people in distress, i do want to give away the offspring of the first breeding try. Please do PM me if you are interested. And i don't know if anybody is but i'm just offering, to be sure. smile.gif

I thought that was just me. blink.gif

Forgot to mention that I really like these hatchies and I'm glad we have a new spriter.

Agree. It is nice to have a new spriter.

Congrats birdzgoboom

I was able to catch a few; not sure if I should lock up on these cuties or wait...

I have only managed to catch one. I will click on one and either not get it or the page will get stuck for about a minute and the drop will be over.

Now that I got gifted an egg (thank you djengis!) I can stop worrying so hard.

...now I just need to get rid of the eggs I got via misclick. orz

Ugh every time I go to the Alpine's someone usually takes the egg away before me!

I visited someone's page and that person has like 10 of the eggs!

Which just shows how greedy some people are..I don't think Im ever going to get the eggs..still trying.. sad.gif

Oh and here is a Question..

Will everyone be able to get one or two of the new eggs?

And what do the other stages look like?

Incredible how the end of this thread consists purely of those who can't catch them, compared to the start which was composed of simply "YAY I CATCHED THEM" posts ;p

I'll probably try and get one bred myself.

Incredible how the end of this thread consists purely of those who can't catch them, compared to the start which was composed of simply "YAY I CATCHED THEM" posts ;p

I'll probably try and get one bred myself.

lol ikr

Ugh every time I go to the Alpine's someone usually takes the egg away before me!

Which just shows how greedy some people are..I don't think Im ever going to get the eggs..still trying.. sad.gif

That's impossible to get 10, and they might be saving those for gifting or sumthin'.

Possibly. Depends on the rarity, the stages can be seen on the DragCave Wiki.

awww sad.gif

The one day I didn't look and there they are! and now it's too late, they're starting to mix with the normal drops and there's 200 + people in the Alpine trying to grab them too... uugggghhhh...

I stayed up late and for HOURS and finally got 7. *sleepy eyes*

I got all of mine from alpine ... can they be found in other biome?

If it's any consolation, I'm stalking Alpine to catch eggs to gift to anyone who doesn't have any. I've had little luck so far, but I suspect that others are doing the same...

The most anyone can have is 7, and get over it, it's not greedy or hoarding. It's good mouse skills and luck.

ETA: If you stick with it you'll be able to get as many as you can hold.

Edited by Ayelldee

If it's any consolation, I'm stalking Alpine to catch eggs to gift to anyone who doesn't have any. I've had little luck so far, but I suspect that others are doing the same...

This is what I'm doing, I caught four at the begging of the release but only wanted two so I've gifted the extras, now I'm trying to catch more to gift.

Though I keep reflex clicking on Golden Wyverens, haven't caught anything though.

OOOOHHHHHH I know exactly what they are and what they have to do with!

I wish I could tell you guys...

But anyway I'm gonna grab my telescope for a special event! I've got my "EYES ON" it! 

user posted image

Really ?! They have to do with THAT ?! If the adults do look accordingly in any way I'll have to hoard them !! *loves astronomy and its objects*

Also, if it is really timed thematically, a very big Thank You to TJ - a release tied to such an occasion would be awesome and reeeally cool !!

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus