TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

WOW... my Dragcave says that DC is down for Matinence and I didn't get any eggs tyet.

ANOTHER egg in the Alpine? Seriously that's tiring.

Edited by Condorflight

I saw it go fast before the cave crashed. Looks like everyone was online at the same time.

Same here. Hope it's back soon!!

Edit: Back up and I'm happily egg locked with the new release. Thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

hahahaaaa I saw them...and now there's a database error blink.gif

I figured that even with the short release, there'd be more, tho, because that's what's been happening.

I don't think the releases are as short as they appear, anyway, I think just lots of people getting eggs we never see because they get caught too fast.

I can't wait to see what they look like smile.gif

thanks TJ!

We broke it!

But thank you TJ for a long-awaited release. wink.gif

Wow, there's literally over 100 people swarming around the alpines to try and nab the eggs....

Grabbed three and I'm out. I'm not willing to abandon two of the eggs I got and I killed two eggs earlier via Vampire bites. XP Everyone else, may the odds ever be in your favor!

Welp, I (surprisingly) got two eggs already. I'm going to go sleep now and I'll get some more tomorrow when I'm not egglocked. *hint: check the alpine*

Yay new release! Got my four, and I'm off again for the weekend. Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it, and cheers to the new eggs!

I think I grabbed one from Desert? When it first happened, right before maintenance...but I'm going to head to bed now that I've locked myself with these pretties. biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone!