PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've already sent my first batch of gifts [2 hatchies, 1 egg] and after I get the final thing I need I'll send another and keep an eye on the rest. This is so exciting it really is!

It says Oasis is on! *pokes Oasis then runs and hides behind the couch*

Were there two 'groups' per say, so that everyone in Oasis's group gifted to Oasis' group, and such, or just everyone was mixed up?

Hope I'll get my PM soon, I already have a few possible gifts waiting on my scroll, safely hidden away smile.gif

Just checking.... was I supposed to receive two people to gift? I've received a PM from Oasis and one from PointOfOrigin. unsure.gif

Just checking.... was I supposed to receive two people to gift? I've received a PM from Oasis and one from PointOfOrigin. unsure.gif

Only one, as far as I know... I haven't gotten a PM yet, excited about it. I'm really hoping to be able to make someones day. <- Can't catch to save her life, but can breed some nice things if her dragons cooperate. (They almost never do, the little twerps. biggrin.gif)

Uh no. Send me the details in PM box and I'll check. I checked the lists and there shouldn't be any duplicates.

EscapistLore: just one group but we split it in half when sending PMs. I posted more detailed explanation earlier in the thread.

Uh no. Send me the details in PM box and I'll check. I checked the lists and there shouldn't be any duplicates.

EscapistLore: just one group but we split it in half when sending PMs. I posted more detailed explanation earlier in the thread.

Oh, ok. I saw that, but still.. didn't get it. *blush* Thank you two for running this wonderful event!

Oh sorry. I'm not verry good at explaining things in my own language, and when you add in English I get impossible to understand xd.png

Thank you smile.gif

I received my PM with my giftee (although I'm not sure how secret of a Santa I am, LOL)! Thanks. :3

Hopefully my giftee won't mind - their list is going to take me a while to work on (although the period through the end of the month should really be fine). Hopefully I can find some nice trades for the dragons they asked for. <3

Too bad I locked myself right before I noticed I had gotten a PM, though. rolleyes.gif Silly me.

Thank you to both organizers. I know how much time things like this can take! <3

Alright guys. I've rechecked the lists to make sure that there aren't any duplicates left. Hopefully mistakes like the one with Silence2 shouldn't happen again.

Thanks Sock biggrin.gif I really haven't expected this to take this much time. To be honest, assigning lists was done in a day. Checking people's scrolls took most of our time, and it was the main reason why we are a bit late on the schedule. That, and some unexpected problems (like my trip to Bosnia, which lasted longer then it was supposed to... and which left me without regular access to the internet dry.gif

Most everything on the list I was given is going to be impossible for me to provide. I sent over a 2nd gen PB Blusang but I don't know if that qualifies as a "neat" lineage. *shrug* I don't know if this was listed somewhere in the thread and I missed it, but how were we paired with people?

Most everything on the list I was given is going to be impossible for me to provide. I sent over a 2nd gen PB Blusang but I don't know if that qualifies as a "neat" lineage. *shrug* I don't know if this was listed somewhere in the thread and I missed it, but how were we paired with people?

Well, PB is pretty neat in my opinion~

Still waiting for mine, but I'd actually prefer mine be last to save everyone else from it - I'm locked for the next couple of hours anyway, and I may end up asleep before I'm unlocked xd.png

(something's fogged, hence not looking locked)

Sarramy: You were paired by hand. As far as I can see, spot 1 and 6 are hard (and most players wouldn't be able to provide it). 3, 4, and five are easy more or less and if you need help with two just poke me. In fact, I can give you gift for spot two right now, if you need it.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Well, I'm pretty sure I can provide 2-4, at least. I can hope. I have issues with CBs, though, so we shall see. smile.gif

Edit- Ok, maybe 3 and 4. *facepalm* This'll be interesting. smile.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

Gah, now I'm interested. xd.png I'm pretty sure it's not mine, so...

Nope, not yours tongue.gif

Finally got mine. It's time to go hunting!

Sarramy: You were paired by hand. As far as I can see, spot 1 and 6 are hard (and most players wouldn't be able to provide it). 3, 4, and five are easy more or less and if you need help with two just poke me. In fact, I can give you gift for spot two right now, if you need it.

Thanks but it's okay. I'll figure it out. biggrin.gif I'm just glad we have through the end of the month. smile.gif

The suspeeeense. xd.png

I'll be unlocked in two hours (precisely), so if I'm awake I can find stuff then/accept stuff if my SS PMed me yet/neither if I didn't get ANY PMs (unlikely) xd.png

I still haven't been PMed with who I am supposed to be gifting to?

Edited by Jazeki

I still haven't been PMed with who I am supposed to be gifting to?

Oasis is working on it. It takes time to send PMs to all of you. It took me somewhere over two hours to send my half of the list. So, Oasis should be sending them for at least that long or even longer.

Oasis is working on it. It takes time to send PMs to all of you. It took me somewhere over two hours to send my half of the list. So, Oasis should be sending them for at least that long or even longer.

Thank you! I saw that the status had changed to gifting and I was worried.

Still haven't gotten my message from Oasis yet.

It hopefully will be soon.

I did get some stripes though!

Thanks.

-meeps-

For the record/checking purposes, I have not gotten my PM yet. Don't know if they have went out by now or not.

Edit: Oh, okay. I'll keep on standby.

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan