skiddajane

1x1 Doctortear and I

Here's how you will die! Yay! smile.gif (common to least common in decending order)

Type O+ Turns in 12-24 hrs Normal zombie, can pass on virus

Type A+ Turns in 30 mins-2 hrs fast zombie, can pass on virus

Type B+ Stays alive, excessive hunger, often gets physically ill, can’t pass on virus

Type O- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting, fatigue, possible mutations, can pass on virus

Type A- In 3-5 hrs Death. Convulsions immediately before death can pass on virus

Type AB+ Nothing happens, but can pass on the virus.

Type B- Nothing happens, and can’t pass on the virus

Type AB- Any number of mutations, and can’t pass on the virus.

Skidda's Characters:

Name: Austin Sands

Appearance: Natural straight dark red hair and freckles, dresses in casual laid back clothing. Often carries around a notebook to write random things in.

Personality: Very laid back, kind of cool, pretty understanding. Just your basic chill guy. He also gives everyone nicknames and jokes around a lot. Austin will often be found doing something goofy or trying to cheer someone up. He always looks on the bright side of things, and hardly takes anything seriously.

Talents?: Good at climbing, since he’s skinny and has good coordination. Can "read people" in a sense that he has good communication and people skills.

Blood Type: O+

Crush/Partner: Lucie

Name: Matthias Tracy (Hates being called tracy, prefers matt)

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair that’s a bit long, dresses in sweatshirts and hoodies with shorts.

Personality: Not emo, but he’s kind of a badass. Has some anger issues at times, and likes to take the lead and get things done. Usually wears a gray t-shirt with ripped jeans.

Talents?: Not afraid to take risks, pretty good with weapons

Blood Type: O-

Crush/Partner: Zoe

Name: Trinity Williams Deceased. Death: Page 8

Appearance: Short and skinny, with short wavy blonde hair. She’s so small for her age.

Personality: She loves to prove others wrong, and doesn’t like to be treated like a little kid. If someone tells her she can’t do something, she will go out of her way to show that she can. She’s very understanding, and looks at the inner beauty of people.

Talents?: She can sing very well, and she’s fast and agile. Prefers flight over fight.

Blood Type: A+

Crush/Partner:

Name: Zoe Evercrest

Appearance: Long brown hair, and a medium-pale face. She has dark brown eyes, and a slightly turned up nose. She is wearing a denim jacket with a yellow tank top under it, and dark skinny jeans. She has her purse, containing a few items that might be useful to her. She's tall and skinny. More muscular that most girls, because she does cross country.

Personality: Zoe's only focus is on her sister's survival. Before the apocalypse, she spent a lot of time with her sister. She has natural motherly instincts, and therefore swayed what she wanted to do in college. She spend 2 years in nursing school before the apocalypse. She isn't quick to trust anyone, and usually manipulates others if she needs something badly enough. She's smart, and can think quickly in stressful situations. Not afraid of much, and can handle a gun.

Talents: Good with guns, and is pretty strong.

Crush/Partner:

Name: Juliette Evercrest

Appearance: Long brown hair like her sister, and a bit of a lighter face. She also has brown eyes and a slightly turned up nose. You can definitely tell that they are sisters. She's really skinny, but not as strong as her sister. She wears a blue long sleeved shirt and pants, along with a white knit scarf.

Personality: She wants to help people, especially her sister. If her sister asks her to do something, she will not hesitate to do it. If she starts a task, she will go through thick and thin to complete it. Often she will get focused on something, and will be stubborn if she is forced to abandon it.

Talents: Strong-willed, and knows how to use guns like her sister. Good at faking injuries in order to rob other survivors. (Yes, I took this off of Zombie Land..)

Crush/Partner: Wants to be best friends with Merlin

Doctor's characters:

Name: Lucie Quilax

Appearance: Lucie is quite small. She is only about 5'3" at most and has a slim body. She has bright red, ginger hair that stands out like a sore thumb. Because of this, Lucie has had to cut her hair short, very short. Her hair is in thin layers and ends a little above her shoulders. She has slightly tan skin and freckles on her face. She dresses in slim back clothing with a gray scarf around her neck. She usually has her mouth covered with a white mask and normally wears black leather gloves. She carries around a dull colored backpack to carry her supplies in. She wears thick boots that go up to her shin.

Personality: Lucie is a curious being. She is very cautious of the people around her, and usually threatens people who get too close. However, when she spots people, she instantly gets interested in them and may watch them for weeks on end. Lucie is a quite individual when first met, but can become quite chatty when befriended. She likes figuring things out and solving puzzles. She's rather laid backed, but can be as skittish as a mouse at times.

Talents: Lucie is good at sneaking around and not being noticed. She can be as quiet as a mouse and get slip into the shadows with ease. However, her eye for objects such as batteries, flashlights, video recorders, radios, and etc, can often get her into situations in which she may be in trouble. She has an ear for noises and will often move when the moaning or footsteps can be heard in the distance.

Blood Type: Unknown

Crush/Partner:

Name: Merlin Simon

Appearance: Average for his age in size. His has a small tuft of brown hair on his head and wide light brown eyes. He's a little tan, but not overly so. He wears jeans and t-shirts.

Personality: Merlin, like any other young boy, is quite naive and trusting of those around him. He doesn't find fault with anyone around him and has hard time grasping the concept of lying. He can be a crybaby at times and is sensitive when talking about his family. He is loyal to his dog, Butch, who follows him around everywhere. He is appalled when people tell him his dog is terrifying. Merlin sees absolutely nothing wrong with Butch and loves him just as he does with any other animal.

Talents?: Merlin, living his entire life with animals, such as Butch, has an affinity for animals. He can calm them down when they're frightened and befriend them rather easily.

Blood Type: Unknown

Crush/Partner:

Name: Butch

Appearance: Butch is massive in size. He's a Doberman Pinscher with his tail bobbed and his ears pointed. He has the basic black and brown coloring of his breed. Muscles ripple in his thin fur and sharp white canine teeth adorn his mouth. He has a nick in his left ear from a fight in his past.

Personality: Butch, being a police dog, is very protective of his owners and will not tolerate anyone hurting them. His loyalty belongs only to Merlin and Merlin's father. He can show loyalty to those who are close to Merlin, but if it's between them or him, Butch will always choose Merlin. Butch is very cautious, not trusting strangers and staying away from them unless ordered not to. He shows great intelligence and can figure things out like a normal human. Butch is a brave and selfless being. He would sacrifice himself in a heartbeat for the people he cares about.

Talents: Being part of the police, Butch was trained to sniff out bombs and drugs. He has been trained to attack criminals and seriously injury them if it need be.

Blood Type: Unknown. He's a dog..so it really doesn't matter anyway.

Name: Bella Simon

Appearance: Bella is a very attractive woman. She has a perfect hour glass figure. She's skinny, but not so much to make her look like a walking skeleton. She has long brown hair that reaches halfway to her back. She is pale, but not ghostly and her skin is clear of any stray markings. She has rich brown eyes with many varying contrasts inside of them. She often wears dark black clothing. Her clothes are often slick and look as though they go together well. Bella isn't very tall, but she is above average height.

Personality: At first glance, Bella may seem sweet and innocent. She'll act kind to strangers and willing to help them if they are in need. She won't come off as weak, but she won't see as though she'll kill anyone she meets. However, when you looked more closely at her, a darker side erupts. Bella is manipulative and enjoys toying with people for her own benefits. She can get dark at times and will slit someone's throat if they call out on her. She doesn't take no for an answer and makes sure she has everyone under her web of control. Whether it's through blackmail, killing a family member, doing a favor, or so on, Bella wants everyone in her control. She absolutely despises Butch and wants nothing more than to kill the mutt.

Talents: Bella does very well with a gun and even better with a knife. She has good aim and good hearing. She isn't the best figurehead, but she is a good leader and by leader, we're talking about someone who can keep people quiet.

Blood type: Unknown

Crush/Partner: NPC Named Rowan (Husband)

Edited by skiddajane

((So I think I shall go first then))

Austin:

"Really?.." He muttered, quickly setting his coffee down. Now he remembered why he rarely drank coffee. He never knew how to wait for it to cool down. He gently touched his burnt tongue and cringed before letting out a phrase that would have certainly turned heads, had he been out in public. He rolled his eyes at his coffee, got up from his kitchen table, and proceeded to walk down the hallway that led to his tiny master bedroom. He lived in a small apartment, in a large apartment building, in a large city. Austin was getting dressed when he heard a loud bang come from his wall. "What?" He asked himself. He quickly got dressed and tapped back. A loud crash and a scream came from behind the wall. Not really thinking, he ran out of his bedroom, grabbed his little notebook, and opened his front door. Nearly half the apartment complex were in the stairwell screaming. Many were gnawing at other's insides, and there were a few with disgusting bumps all over their bodies, twitching as they ran down the stairs. Wide-eyed, he ran downstairs, shoving past the grotesque mob with fear and adrenaline-fueled strength.

Matthias:

Matt awoke, not to the familiar face of his girlfriend, but to a foul smell coming from his bathroom. Slowly getting out of bed, he walked towards it. "Lexie?" he called, but there was no answer. He slowly opened the bathroom door, only to see that there was nothing there. He walked around the house, and it became apparent that she must have been mad about something before she left. Things were strewn everywhere, and there was a lot of broken glass. It didn't make sense- this was HER house. He went to the front door, and slipped on his sweatshirt. He stopped for a moment to text her, and then walked outside. It was actually a nice morning. He didn't really think about that, though. He got into his car, and sat there waiting for her to text back. He didn't even notice the bloody, misshapen man coming up to the passenger side window.

Trinity:

She had been out jogging all morning. The entire time, she had a strange feeling. No one who was usually out, was around. Not even birds were chirping. Everything was silent, except for the hard thud of her shoes hitting the pavement. There weren't even any cars out on the road. Is there some kind of special holiday I don't know about? She wondered. She slowed her pace when she was a few blocks from her house. Her mom would likely inform her why everything was so deserted-looking.

Lucie:

"That's odd..." The starlings that would always come to her window were absent. Nothing but the cool breeze brought by the wind fluttered into the apartment. Lucie drummed her fingers on the window still and shrugged. Ah well, she would probably find them later. Perhaps they flew away for the winter.

Although, that doesn't make a lot of sense considering they're songbirds and it really isn't time for winter just yet...

Grabbing a piece of buttered toast and shoving it in her mouth, Lucie slung her backpack over her shoulder and descended down the stairwell. It was only after she had gone half way down the stairs when she heard screaming. Her heart immediately began to race and she rushed down stairs. Only a few feet in front of her, was a man chomping on some poor woman's shoulder. Lucie screamed as another man came down upon the first, shoving him off the woman. This only mad things worse. The first man turned away from the woman and drew his attention on his attacker. Teeth sunk into flesh and blood sputtered out of the second man's neck. Backing away in horror, Lucie began to run down the street and away from the madness.

I have to call the cops! That man is insane!

Austin:

He tripped and fell down the steps. There were people running in front of him, and the people behind him were stepping on him to the down the stairs. He rolled to the bottom, and came to an abrupt stop where he laid, clutching his knee. He looked up and saw two men biting off each other's faces. Struggling to stand up, he had a look of sheer terror on his face. He ran out the main door, tripping- yet again over someone. It was a young woman he had seen a few times before. Her name was...Linda, or lucie, or lauren or something.

Matthias:

A loud groan came from the passenger's door. Matt looked up, and immediately backed up the car. There was something off about the man... He put the car in drive, and drove off on the direction of his house. There was still no reply from his girlfriend. On the way there, he saw large groups of stumbling people, attacking one another in the streets. He couldn't put a finger on what was wrong. He also noticed that there weren't any other cars out.

Trinity:

She has slowed her pace to a walk, when out of nowhere, a random car drove casually past her. It startled her, and then she laughed a bit. I'm being totally paranoid today. She thought. She kept walking. Suddenly she was grabbed from behind. Hands grabbed her shirt, and she turned to see a pale woman with bloodshot eyes and red drool dripping from her mouth. Trinity screamed and yanked free of her grasp, running across the street to nowhere in particular.

Lucie:

A startled yelp escaped Lucie as a man lunched into her. At first, she thought he was going to bite her just like the other two men did. She turned around and pulled up her leg kick the man, but then, she realized she recognized this man. More to the point, his eyes weren't dull and his skin was strangely pale. What was his name again? Aidan? Dustin? Austin? She couldn't recall.

"H-Hey! Watch we're you're going, w-will you?" Lucie spat. Although Lucie's words were meant to be harsh, her shivering body and the strain in her tone proved that she was scared out of her mind and had no idea what was going on. Lucie picked herself up and glanced around warily. Something bad was happening and she didn't know what it was.

Austin:

"I just fell down a flight of stairs after witnessing people eating each other. I don't think I'm going to be paying much attention to where I'm going, thank you!" Austin gave her an odd look. "Better get out of here if you value your life. I'm heading to the freeway." He said seriously, but chuckled a little bit afterwards, trying to be funny after the rude comment he made. He got up off the ground, and started briskly walking to where his car was parked. He needed to get out of there. Out of nowhere, a teenage girl ran up to him, screaming her head off.

Trinity:

"Oh god, you have to help me!! I think I just saw a zombie! Please don't call me crazy!" She wailed, coming up to the nearest normal looking person she saw. That happened to be a rather frightened red haired man who really didn't look like he would actually be of much help to her.

Lucie:

Lucie stared after the man. Did she want to go with him? It seemed like the smart choice. But would he like her as company? Would he yell at her? Would she be a waste of space to him? Lucie turned her head as she heard an odd moan. The woman who was attacked earlier was going towards her, or, to be more precise, in her direction. She wasn't staring at Lucie directly, but that didn't stop her from scrambling away in the man's direction. She nearly bumped into the teenager talking to the man.

"Ah- Sorry, I didn't see you there," she mumbled as she looked behind her to make sure the woman wasn't chasing her.

Austin:

"Don't worry, I definitely believe you! I think we need to go.... They're everywhere! Get into my car, friends, I have candy! Okay Just kidding. But seriously, if you want to you can come with me. I'm heading to the freeway." He got into the drivers seat and waited a few seconds to see if the girls were going to get in.

Trinity:

Does he actually think that's funny? Not the time to be making sex offender jokes... She stood there for a few minutes before hesitantly getting into the backseat of the car, hoping that the other girl would come with so that she wouldn't have to be alone with this guy.

Matthias:

He slammed on the brakes as he passed an apartment building. There were deranged, drooling people streaming from the doors. Those aren't...zombies are they?! He slowly drove around, risking his life just do he could get a better look at them. He was so focused on the zombies, he nearly ran over some people scrambling to get into a car. He stopped a foot away from the side of the car. "What the he-- is going on here?? Zombies??" He yelled out the car window.

Lucie:

A mental sigh of relief escaped Lucie as the man told her to get in the car. She hurried into shotgun and swung her back into her lap. She shut the car door firmly and made sure to lock it. She began to relax when suddenly, another man began shouting through the car window. She let out a squeal and quickly raised her car window, hoping he wouldn't try to speak with her.

Austin:

"We're heading to the freeway. You can trail us if you want to." He pulled out of the parking lot and floored it down the street. Once he was away from the chaos of the apartments, he introduced himself. "I'm Austin. I live..d.. in one of those apartments. I won't like hurt you guys or anything. I think a zombie would kill you before I do, haha!" He laughed.

MAtthias:

He nodded and followed the speeding car down the road.

Trinity:

"I'm Trinity. I live a few blocks from here... My parents are probably worried sick... Can we stop at my house and pick them up at least?" She said with hope.

Lucie:

Lucie hesitated before she spoke. She wasn't use to people introducing their themselves so... openly.

"I'm um, Lucie," she said shyly. Lucie awkwardly rubbed the back of her head and stared out of the window. She gripped her backpack firmly and let her gaze drift out onto the are beyond.

((OOC: I think this will be my last post until morning. I can't do any more good posts. >.< Night, Skidda.))

Austin:

"Nice to meet both of you. Sorry it had to happen like...this though." He looked at the both of them with a weak smile before turning back to the wheel. They came upon a rural neighborhood. "Which house is yours, Trinity?" He asked, slowing down.

Trinity:

"It's this next one...yup right here." The car stopped in front of her house, and she ran inside.

Matthias:

He wondered why the car in front of him had stopped. He pulled up behind them as one of the girls jumped out and ran inside. Uh.. Isn't the idea to LEAVE, and not risk everything to get your precious useless items? He thought. Then he got an idea. He left his car running, and got out. He could get supplies. He walked into the house after the girl.

Lucie:

Lucie twiddled her thumbs as Trinity left the car, leaving her alone with Austin. She didn't exactly like talking to other people, and today was not an exception, despite the circumstances. Lucie let the awkward silence reign as she stared after Trinity. She watched as the guy from before followed her into the house.

I wonder what he's planning to do...

((Sorry I was gone, Saturday was busy, and I performed at halftime for an NFL football game on Sunday!! xd.png My clarinet is now broken because of the cold... sad.gif ))

Austin:

He drummed lightly on the steering wheel, looking at the house. He slowly looked away, continuing to tap on the wheel. "So...uh.. you got any family we need to save?" He asked Lucie.

Trinity:

She thrust open the door, and shouted inside. "Mom?!!? Dad?!?" She yelled. There was no answer. She slowly walked through the kitchen into the living room, only to find that neither of her parents were there. She walked all over the house, finding nothing. Tears started in her eyes, and she sat on her parents bed, holding her head in her hands. A few seconds later, she was startled by a hand on her shoulder. She jumped up and went into a defensive posture. "What the he**!! Oh- It's you. What are you doing? Get out of my house!" The man from the car following them had come in after her.

Matthias:

He walked around the house. Upon finding a school backpack hanging on a coat rack, he emptied it and started shoving in food from the pantry. He set the bag down when it was full, and grabbed a purse off of the couch in the living room. He emptied that and shoved in more food. When that was full as well, he ventured into the bedrooms where he found more bags to store items in. He dug through drawers, shoving in girls clothing, knowing that the two girls would thank him later for thinking of them. He was about to go into the master bedroom to get mens clothes for him and the other man, when he saw the girl he had followed, sitting on the bed. He set the bag down and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. She immediately jumped up and let out a curse. "What did you expect me to do? You were crying! I'm not leaving- your house is a gold mine for supplies!" He went to the closet and shoved clothing into the empty bag he was holding. He found a suitcase in the closet along with a handgun and ammo. Huh. Overprotective daddy He thought and chuckled a little bit. The girl was glaring at him, but still sitting on the bed. He glared back, and walked out with the two bags of clothing. He set them next to the two bags of food, and went to search for a lighter or matches. He found duct tape and matches in the cupboard and medicine in the bathroom. Just your average allergy and infection medication. He put that in the empty suitcase. The girl came out of the bedroom, and he shoved the clothing bags in her arms. "Come on. Back out to the cars." He said, picking up the three remaining heavy bags.

Lucie

"No..." Lucie whispered as she rubbed her fingers together uncomfortably. She wasn't very good at talking to strangers, let alone some creepy guy she met only a few minutes ago. Lucie continued to stare out the window, her obvious want for silence quieted by Austin's want for conversation.

Austin:

"Okay." It was a bit awkward, talking to someone in the middle of the apocalypse, let alone someone he just met. He was quiet for a while, but was growing restless in the silence. Maybe the Candy joke really creeped her out earlier... He regretted saying that. He leaned back in his seat. "You like Journey? Got some of their best songs in here." He reached over and put a CD into the car. He flipped through the songs until Don't Stop Believin' came on. He smiled at her, and started jamming out in his seat while waiting for the other two to get out of the house. Maybe if he made a fool out of himself, he wouldn't seem as creepy and maybe take some of the obvious stress she was feeling, off of her.

Matthias:

He walked out the door, and put the bags in the backseat. The girl followed, and put the other bags in after him. He walked around to the drivers side and got in. Immediately he blasted the radio. It's Time, by Imagine Dragons was playing. He smiled at the fact that he didn't have to change the station. He closed the door to find that the girl was still standing out there. "Me or him? I have the food if anything goes wrong..." He said. The random thought of running over zombies filled his head, and he smiled even wider. "We can run over some zombies, too!!" He laughed.

Trinity:

She was appauled when he shoved bags into her arms, bags that contained HER clothing. Probably intimates, too. Intimates that he had no right to touch. She reluctantly followed him out to his car, and placed the bags next to the ones he had already set down. She was surprised when he got in and turned on Imagine Dragons. She loved them. When he asked her which car, she was at first thinking Austin's, but changed her mind when she realized he was at least trying to be friendly. She got in shotgun. Immediately, the car moved forward, and pulled up next to Austin's car. He introduced himself by the name of Matthias. Austin answered him. "I guess I'm riding with Matt." She told Austin and Lucie through the car window.

Lucie:

Lucie let out a soft, forced, giggle as Austin made a fool of himself. It was nice that he was trying to be friendly, but in all honestly, Lucie didn't really want to speak with strangers. As the other two pulled up, Lucie let out a small nod. She could guess why the other girl didn't want to get in the same car as Austin. He was a bit weird, but not that bad.

"Any idea on where we're going?" Lucie asked, finally piping up. "I mean, we should have a plan. It really isn't a good idea to just start driving and hope we find someplace safe..."

Austin:

"Well, I was thinking somewhere off the beaten path. Somewhere where there won't be many zombies. I'm not just talking about like, the country, I'm talking about paces where there won't be another human being for miles. The less people, the less zombies. ((I'm just gonna say...........that this is all currently taking place in...Michigan?)) So I was thinking the Rockies. High up in the mountains. There are a few people, probably gonna be dead by the time we get there, just take one of the houses and viola. We have ourselves a refuge.

Trinity:

"I like that idea. But...What if the people aren't dead? What if they won't give up their house? We can't force them to take us in.." She said.

Matthias:

I'll MAKE them let us in. I mean, it's the apocalypse. We need to survive right? If they don't let us use their house, then they might as well wish they were dead after I get through with them."

Lucie:

Lucie pondered this over for a minute, weighing it in her mind.

"That could... possibly work," she said with a slight nod. "We would have our basic needs. There are fruit and such that grow up there along with animals that roam high above. Water may be a little tricky, but once we find a fresh source we'll be find. As for housing, well, let's just hope there's a free house up there. Lucie bit her lip as a disturbing thought came to mind.

"It'll take a while to get there," she said squeamishly. "A drive from here to the Rocky Mountains won't be very easy. We'll need a lot of gas and supplies. Not only that, but we'll have to deal with people who want our supplies and people who might of just gone a little crazy."

Trinity:

"Yeah.... And what if.." One of us gets infected along the way? She didn't say that last part, and kind of trailed off awkwardly after what if. She didn't want to think about what would happen. The song ended, and she reached over trying to find a station that would give them some news as to where the government was currently at. She couldn't find a channel, and Matt reached over and flipped right to one. A woman's voice came through the car speakers, and Matt turned up the volume for Austin and Lucie to hear in the other car.

"What at first seemed like a sudden overnight burst of swine flu, has now turned into a worldwide pandemic. Nationally recognized doctors and scientists have determined that it is not, in fact, Swine Flu. It is instead, a new type of Eukaryota that feeds on certain areas of brain tissue. It has also been determined, that the Eukaryota behaves differently to hosts with different blood types. From the first conducted tests, we can conclude that those infected that have blood type O+ will die in a matter of 24 hours, and will seemingly reanimate into a carnivorous being. Or a more common name, zombie. Those infected with blood type A+ will die between 30 and 120 minutes of exposure. The remaining corpse will be able to act in more human ways, such as running, and climbing. All other blood type reactions are unknown. It is highly recommended that everyone gets their blood tested at remaining, open, medical facilities immediately so we can take care of the issue at the root source."

Matthias:

"They want us to get our blood tested, so they know if they have to kill us or not."

Austin:

"Obviously. We don't need you pointing that out." He glared at Matt.

Lucie:

Lucie took in a deep breath, her voice shaking as she spook. "S-Should we get tested then?" she asked nervously. "I-I mean, it would be l-logical to do so, r-right? It could help. O-Or we could just skip it. Either way is fine I suppose..." Lucie glanced warily over at Matt and Austin. How would they react?

Austin:

"No way! If I turn, I want to be shot. While I'm standing on two feet- well...alive on two feet... I still have a chance. Until I turn, no one will be killing me."

Matthias:

"I'm definitely not getting tested! They'll kill me on the spot if I had O or A! They'd kill any of us. I like my life, I'm not dying anytime soon! I say we get a move on right now. The goal is to live, right?" He quickly ended the conversation and drove ahead of Austins car, smack into a zombie who had been sneaking up on them. The wheel rolled over the carcass smoothly, as if the body were made of jell-o. "Hahaha!! I love this! Hey, if I turn, I give you permission to do this to me." He laughed to Trinity.

Trinity:

She was startled when Matt started the car and drove ahead of Austin's. She was even more startled when he ran right into a zombie. It was on her side, and she could easily hear the disgusting noise it made when the tire flattened it. Matt made it worse, by backing up and hitting it again. She heard the skull crack, and flinched and rolled up her window. "You're disgusting!" She yelled at him. All he really did was laugh. What a great couple of guys I had to get stuck with...

Lucie:

The swooshing sound of flesh being smashed into concrete and the eerie cracking of bones made Lucie squeak in terror. She covered her face and buried her head into her hands. Why did Matthias do that? Why? It was so disgusting! Horribly disgusting! That use to be a normal human! That was someone's daughter or son, that might of been someone's parent! A sob escaped Lucie as she shook her head profusely. What had this world come to?