Keekeecat

Tygras

I didn't find anything about Tygras on the search, so I'll just go ahead and tell everyone about this.

Check out this site: http://www.tygras.com

If you love big cats then you'll become addicted to this game. I know I am! Four breeds of tygra (ocilynx, lymber, kyng, pygmy) , made to resemble real-life big cats, can be bred to produce cubs, and genetics are involved (like the visibility of markings etc). You can also create first-generation tygras if you pay real money, but 99% of the site can be enjoyed for free. My Tygras display name is Leopardrain, by the way, although it's likely to change soon.

So, does anyone else play?

I joined yesterday, and since I couldn't find any adoptable tygras to start off with, I just went and played some games for TC and ended up buying two males and one female, and they're rather pretty biggrin.gif

I don't know...maybe the tygras are put up for adoption if somebody releases them?

But there are a lot of cheap tygras for sale if you go look them up in the tygra search. The cheapest is around 40 TC I think.

How can you adopt a tygra? There's never any up for adoption sad.gif

Does it say that there aren't any tygras up for sale, or just doesn't show them?

Maybe just try waiting a day. That's when my page got "reloaded" and it's working fine now.