20mia08

Tis The Seasons Lineage

Yes, I know, this isn't the best breeding lineage, but I guess it's worth a shot! (It's my first breeding project, so please bear with me!)

Welcome! This project is based off the seasons, since it is breeding seasons. But, it's following the seasons pattern.

Summer -> Autumn -> Winter -> Spring -> Summer

That pattern. Remember, any Seasonal Dragon Can join, but if they don't follow the Patterns, you may not post their eggs here.

~Eligible Dragons~

Any Seasonal CB Dragon! Typically, any seasonal that happens to follow the pattern of this project is eligible to breed!

DayDream - Breed only with Winter Seasonal

Ice - Breed only with Winter Seasonal

SunStone - Breed only with Summer Seasonal

Terrae - Breed only with Summer or Spring Seasonal

Harvest - Breed only with Summer or Spring Seasonal

Green - Breed only with Spring Seasonal

Seragamma - Breed only with Autumn/Fall Seasonal

Speckle-Throat - Breed only with Autumn/Fall Seasonal

Copper - All Seasonals

Halloween Dragons - Autumn/Fall Seasonal

Christmas Dragons - Winter Seasonal

Valentines Dragons - Spring/Summer Seasonals

Black Dragon - All Seasonals

*all of these dragons must be cave born or go along with the pattern!*

**You may suggest dragons that should be eligible to breed with certain seasonals**

~Breeding Patterns~

*PB Seasonal (Not in color). Like breeding a CB Winter with another CB Winter in the Spring and getting a Spring egg, and breeding that Spring with a CB Spring, etc.

*Stair-Step1? (Not exactly a Stair-Step) Like Breeding a Summer(CB, Male) with a Terrae(CB, Female) in Autumn and getting an Autumn (Male) and breeding him with a Seragamma in Winter and they have a Winter egg, etc.

*Stair-Step2? (Not Exactly a Stair-Step) Like breeding a Spring (CB,Female) with a Summer(CB,Male) in the Summer and getting a Summer egg (Male), who breeds with an Autumn (CB,Female) in the Autumn and getting an Autumn Egg (Male). This may be confusing, so please feel free to PM me!

*Stair-Step3? (Not Exactly Stair-Step) Breeding two CB Springs in the Summer and getting a Summer. Then breeding that Summer with a CB Summer in the Fall and getting a Fall. (Created by purplehaze)

**Feel Free to Suggest other breeding Patterns, as long as they follow our Seasons!**

EX:

Say I have an Autumn female(CB). I breed it (In the Winter) with a Seragamma(CB), and get a winter egg. The egg grows into a Winter female. I breed the Winter (In the Spring) with an Ice (CB) and get a Spring. The egg grows up into another female. So, I breed her (In the Summer) with a Sunstone(CB) and get a Summer egg!

Another Example:

I have a CB Winter egg. It becomes a male. I breed with another CB Winter (This one female), but in the Spring to get a Spring egg. I breed the Spring with a CB Spring in the Summer to get a Summer egg, and so on!

~Breeders~

*Jass

*purplehaze

*20mia08

~Abandoning and Freezing~

Abandoning, Freezing, and Trading is perfectly fine! (But If the owner of the parents ask you not to, please don't) Killing, Biting, and Experimenting on isn't exactly nice, but it is fine. (Same as Abandoning, Freezing, and Trading. Check with the Owner of the parents first)

~Naming~

You can name your dragon whatever you want, but at the end of the name, please add: Seasons. (Including Non-Seasonal Dragons)

~Requesting~

When Requesting an Egg, please be polite and patient. This may take time, and remember, sometimes dragons don't like each other! So If you are requesting an egg, please think about how long this may take.

Joining Project Request:

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=7]I Want to Join!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Scroll Name:[/b]
[b]Dragon:[/b]
[b]Breeding?:[/b]
[b]Partner:[/b]
[b]Lineage:[/b]

Requesting an Egg:

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=7]Can you give me an egg?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[b]From Specific Breeder?:[/b]
[b]Autumn,Winter,Spring,Summer:[/b]
[b]Pure-Bred?:[/b]

Users

*20mia08

*Jass

*purplehaze

*Shelybear

*Dragons*

Fiery Leaves Seasons (20mia08)(male) - Breeding with: TBA Lineage

Autumn's Cheese (Jass)(Female) - Breeding with: Autumn's CheeseCake.Lineage

Autumn's CheeseCake (Jass)(Male) - Breeding with: Autumn's Cheese. Lineage

Rhomraz ss (purplehaze)(Male) - Breeding with: TBA Lineage

Vivedra ss (purplehaze)(Female) - Breeding with:TBA Lineage

Pumpkin-pie Seasons(20mia08)(Male) - Not Breeding

Autumn Harvest Seasons(20mia08)(Female) - Breeding with:TBA Lineage

CB Season Myrddin(Shelybear)(Male) - Breeding with: CB Sterope Myrddin CB

CB Sterope Myrddin(Shelybear)(Female) - Breeding with: CB Season Myrddin CB

CB Horae Myrddin(Shelybear)(Male) - Breeding with: CB November Myrddin CB

CB November Myrddin(Shelybear)(Male) - Breeding with: CB Horae Myrddin CB

~~Banners~~

None, PM me (20mia08) if you'd like to create one for the Lineage Project!

People who Need Eggs:

*Delphiniuma - Winter, PB - PM Me my Egg!

People you Can PM

20mia08 - PM Me!

This page will be updated if missing anything.

Edited by 20mia08

Oh, and I have a Notice:

I will NOT Be here (I'll be at my Grandmother's) on Thanksgiving till a time like Sunday/Saturday, so If this Thread gets any requests, I will not be able to respond.

Does this lineage work with your first pattern? I started this lineage a long time ago and forgot to continue it this spring. It would have to wait some more until the Spring dragons come out before I could breed for it again.

Awesome, it's backwards! biggrin.gif I said people can try different lineages, so this'll fit in perfectly! Do you want me to add it?

Sure, you can if you like. It might keep me from forgetting it again, come spring. wink.gif

And I also have this one, too!

Edited by purplehaze

Can you give me an egg?

Specific Person?: Anyone, I don't mind.

Autumn,Winter,Spring,Summer: Winter

PB?: Yes.

Edited by Delphiniuma

By Specific person I mean from a certain Breeder. Sorry, I'll fix that. Also, PB means Pure-bred. I'll fix this so it's clearer for you.

Edited by 20mia08

Hey, just asking, but when's the day my autumns are going to produce a winter?

Somewhere around December 20 -- I am not sure of the exact date.

By Specific person I mean from a certain Breeder. Sorry, I'll fix that. Also, PB means Pure-bred. I'll fix this so it's clearer for you.

Ok, I edited the post tongue.gif

Can you give me an egg?

Specific Person?: Anyone, I don't mind.

Autumn,Winter,Spring,Summer: Winter

PB?: Yes.

Ok then, you're going to have to wait awhile till winter. (As Jass and purplehaze were discussing), It's still Fall, so you can't exactly get a Winter yet, sorry. sad.gif

Ok then, you're going to have to wait awhile till winter. (As Jass and purplehaze were discussing), It's still Fall, so you can't exactly get a Winter yet, sorry. sad.gif

That's absolutely fine! I can wait as long as needed happy.gif

Also, so you know if it's winter, check your Leetle tree! (If you have one) It'll be a pine tree covered in snow. I just got some new eligible Autumn eggs in (a lot, surprisingly. I was so desperate that I traded away a CB Opal egg just for one CB Autumn egg...), but PM me if you are in GREAT desperate of one!

Edited by 20mia08

I Want to Join!!

Forum Name:Shelybear

Scroll Name:Shelybear

Dragon:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/x0BKI

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OHPk9

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Er8is

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gDEV1

Breeding?:YES!!Just PM me!

Partner:PB seasonal(autumn->2nd gen winter)

Lineage:http://dragcave.net/lineage/w15Xz<--like this:D

Am I right with the format???If not, ask me to change,plz.

Edited by Shelybear

That's absolutely fine! I can wait as long as needed happy.gif

Would you like to take my egg above?

It's a PB winter breed by two CB autumns:D

It has already been taken by someone:(

You can PM me then I will breed one for you.

Edited by Shelybear

I am doing an even gen project with Seasonal not sure if that fits your requirements but if it does I am always willing to gift offspring.

I am hoping to get an egg from these two 4G The Trees Like Torches x 4G With Gently Smiling Jaws before the end of winter I own each of the base pairs so can do 2-5th gen depending on season

Have other seasonal even gens on my scroll but I do not own the base pairs for them