Lothuialel

Military Dress Blues Lineage

Which Lineage Group do you want to be in?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will add this to the FAQ section.

Also, ALL descendants must have General Bleu and In Honor of the Fallen in their lineage somewhere. Please keep that in mind!

Also, arenee and Vain, I need you two to help give the other members on the list for a military egg to gift them with one. PLEASE! We need to start breeding eggs for the other members.

Edited by Lothuialel

Also, arenee and Vain, I need you two to help give the other members on the list for a military egg to gift them with one. PLEASE! We need to start breeding eggs for the other members.

I'll be able to breed 3rd gen offspring in about 4 1/2 days. What I'll need to know is whether people want an Even Gen or a stairstep/spiral (and which type of stair, Male CB or feamale CB) so I can breed accordingly.

ETA:

It's worth mentioning, if there is a new release tomorrow night tonight (oops!) most people won't have egg slots free for awhile. wink.gif

Edited by arenee1999

I can breed you a third gen but it will be from the first line which starts with the Magma and Royal Blue.

I still need to know if you want a third gen from the Magma line or if you want to give me one from the new official pair to breed for you.

Hmm

I will breed you an egg from the pure line. However, the magma line is fine with me. It needs to influenced female.

Wait wait wait... refused? So you need a new pair? Or did they just not make an egg or weren't interested 'cause those are three very different things. Breeding a dress blue for you in a few hours once I'm unlocked.

It said they weren't interested in each other. We will see about that when my purple has her way with In Honor of the Fallen