Lothuialel

Military Dress Blues Lineage

Which Lineage Group do you want to be in?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't be too hard on Loth - he was just being defensive. This whole thing was his idea, after all and here we all are, ganging up on him and his draggies. Human nature says he has to seek out flaws in his accusers in order to direct attention away from him. It's the whole "Well... Eve gave me that apple and well... Didn't you give me Eve to begin with? I thought you were perfect, God!"

Great now I'm perceived as a boy.....

I will do a Spiral bloodline.

I'm sorry I didn't know that, but you said you had a couple of CB dragons and I wanted to check them out. I am also stressed in more than one lineage. I'm in ten!

Nice analogy Vain!

That lineage looks great Lawful, all blues except for the magma on my side..... Well, alpha is a rescued dragon xd.png

Edited by Lothuialel

Psh... don't you know everyone on the internet is either male or pretending to be female. MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls. I'm sure there's a forum acronym but I don't know it.

Edit - OMG my 50th post! The best part is I'm on my Nintendo 2-DS and... my location would be TMI... MADE POSSIBLE THROUGH WIRELESS INTERNET. Thank you. You ma now carry on.

Edited by Vain.3805

Military Royal Blue Request!

Username: Zerhai

PM: pm

Scroll Name: Zerhai

Do you have a CB Male/Female Royal Blue: yes/yes

Lineage of Royal Blue(s): not sure what you want here, i have royal blues with a lot of different lineages, including some pbs

Can you make a banner (not required):

Can you gift? (not required): of course once i get an egg from the pair

Secret Code: Dress Blues

Edited by Zerhai

Edit: Secret code is wrong. When I say lineage, I mean to put a link for the lineage.

I AM A GIRL! LOTHUIALEL MEANS TWILIGHT BLOSSOM IN LORD OF THE RINGS!

Sorry, I just don't like when people assume I'm a guy. If anything, call me am it if you are not sure.

Cool DS! I'm on my 5th gen IPhone

I prefer to just go by name. 'Colress, don't be so defensive, jeez!' :xd.png: 'Albert, go home.' But usually Law works.

If anyone wants the egg, they can have it. If not, I will wait for cb to grow up and breed it again. Or, I can wait for a cb to grow up and breed that with Dr. Achromas to get a new one.

I'm on a Windows desktop computer. And it's okay. I'd just prefer to be asked about them rather than people scanning my scroll to see what I have. I'm alright with it, though.

And, if you want, I can hatch one of the CB eggs I have and gift it to you, Lothuialel. Then you can have another Royal blue!

I'm pulling out of this project. I was under the impression it would be a Pure-Bred Even Gen lineage and since I don't like stairstep or spiral lineages I'm really not interested.

I have a CB! It will be a purebred lineage!

Gift the egg to Shepardkid. He/She needs one

Edited by Lothuialel

I'm pulling out of this project. I was under the impression it would be a Pure-Bred Even Gen lineage and since I don't like stairstep or spiral lineages I'm really not interested.

Perhaps you should read Loth's posts more.

I will do a Spiral bloodline.
It was never at any time going to be even gen since all dragons are coming from Loth's single pair and all the offspring's being bred to CB or 2nd gen Blues. Edited by Vain.3805

Awesome - just change the link to a lineage link instead of a view link. View links are considered egg spam and might garner us unwanted mod attention.

Military Royal Blue Request!

Username: Zerhai

PM: pm

Scroll Name: Zerhai

Do you have a CB Male/Female Royal Blue: yes/yes

Lineage of Royal Blue(s): not sure what you want here, i have royal blues with a lot of different lineages, including some pbs

Can you make a banner (not required):

Can you gift? (not required): of course once i get an egg from the pair

Secret Code: Dress Blues

Just fix the secret code and you can be accepted.

My CB blue hatched!

So since I'm egglocked, I was wondering how long will I wait for my eggie here? tongue.gif Just to make sure I have a spot for it smile.gif

Yay!

In Honor of the Fallen will be bred in three days! Her first born goes to arenee. Second born to Vain. Then I need to worry about those who don't have an egg.

And don't forget us, Loth! We can breed our future adults and help get eggs out faster. Just keep the front page updated on who's on the list for eggs!

Also, if someone PM's me for a breeding request could you note on the front page that I can influence and hatch offspring usually?

Edited by Vain.3805

I have the first 2nd Gen PB of the lineage. wub.gif Thank you, Lothuialel!

She'll be inserted in to the lineage like so: My PB Lineage. Any dragons listed in yellow are owned by me and are available for breeding requests.

I also have another link that may prove helpful for finding U.S. Military Rank info: http://www.militaryfactory.com/ranks/

And if anyone needs (or would like) the template that I use for my lineages you cab get a blank copy here.