Lothuialel

Military Dress Blues Lineage

Which Lineage Group do you want to be in?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, any branch is aloud. Major and General is what most people would think is the highest. I would say Colonel is reserved for mods too, but that isn't fair. So I am trying to make it fair for everyone.

Yeah, any branch is aloud. Major and General is what most people would think is the highest. I would say Colonel is reserved for mods too, but that isn't fair. So I am trying to make it fair for everyone.

Okay so as long as I don't use Major or General then I'm good...right?

user posted image

Have another banner.

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=156333][IMG=http://oi60.tinypic.com/14acy6o.jpg][/URL]

Edited by Vain.3805

Thank you! It looks great. Have you seen the decorative first post? Idols a lot of work on those first few posts. I still need the codes for the female adult sprite.

I just save the images I want to my computer, edit it how I want, then upload it to an image hosting website like tinypic, photobucket, or imageshack.

Yeah. I just got the codes I needed. I usually save them to my device them upload them from there. Ok, next week I will have an egg ready for you Vain. Then the next week after that I have one for Shepardkid.

Once we get a few people who want to be breeders for the lineage we should see about getting them multiple generations of the line to help distribute it faster. Like so -

Original Lineage Parents - 2nd Gen 1, 2nd Gen 2

Give them both to different scrolls.

Scroll 1 - 2nd Gen 1 breeds 3rd Gen A

Scroll 2 - 2nd Gen 2 breeds 3rd Gen B

Scroll 1 and 2 then trade their 3rd Gen's so that they each have 3rd generation of the same lineage, but can breed them to their CB without interbreeding.

Also, do we want to perhaps do specific line projects, one where the military line is all male and one where the military line is all female, and maybe one that alternates??

Edited by Vain.3805

Ok, repeat that? In English? So I breed two 2cd gens trade them to two people who breed them with their CB Royal blue to produce 3rd gens. Those two trade third gens to have the same lineage and to prevent inbreeding. Correct?

Three lineage line types:

Female military x CB Royal blue

Male military x CB Royal blue

One that just alternates and breeds CB Royal blue x military of any gender?

Military Royal Blue Request!

Username: LorellaiLaLa

PM: linkie

Scroll Name: LorellaiLaLa

Do you have a CB Male/Female Royal Blue: Yes, I do.

Lineage of Royal Blue(s):1 2 3 4

Can you make a banner (not required): I c ould -try- but no promises.

Can you gift? (not required): Yes.

Secret Code: Military

I'm not American, can I still do this? :3

Edited by LorellaiLaLa

Yup, and the scrolls trade their 3rd gens to each other so that the CB parent is on a different scroll from the 3rd gen offspring. It's called a Bloodswap I think.

This way your second generation breeders will have 2nd and 3rd generations to breed dragons from with no risk of inbreeding when they breed to their CB blue.

Your scroll will be able to produce 2nd generations and your breeders scrolls will be able to both produce non-inbred 3rd AND 4th generations. You will be the only source of 2nd gens and both your breeders will be able to supply 3rd and 4th gens.

Adding a third scroll to the combination makes it CRAZY complicated, but will DOUBLE the number of breedable pairs!

Scroll 1 - 2nd gen (from you) and 3rd gen (from Scroll 2)

Scroll 2 - 2nd gen (from you) and 3rd gen (from Scroll 1)

Adding Scroll 3 -

Scroll 1 - now breeds another 3rd gen and gives to Scroll 3

Scroll 2 - now breed another 3rd gen and gives to Scroll 3

Scroll 3 - breeds two 3rd gens and gives one to Scroll 1 and 2

Final Totals

Scroll 1 - 2nd gen (from you) two non-inbreedable 3rd gens

Scroll 2 - 2nd gen (from you) two non-inbreedable 3rd gens

Scroll 3 - 2nd gen (from you) two non-inbreedable 3rd gens

No risk of inbreeding at all biggrin.gif

That's three pairs that can breed 3rd gens and SIX pairs that can breed 4th gens. That's going from five breedable pairs of the lineage (with three scrolls counting yours) to TEN by only adding a single scroll.

If you want to include third generation dragons on your scroll, you could further increase the number of breedable pairs to 7 with three scrolls (counting yours) or 12 with four scrolls (counting yours). If you wanted to have a 2nd gen bred to a separate CB blue on your scroll to supply another 3rd gen... why don't you tell me if you follow me before I start trying to think in 3-D some more... ouchy my brain...

Aside from my wall of text, yes - non-Americans can join in. Your dragons can be of any nationality so long as they're Royal Blue. We're not nationalist, just racist with regards to dragons.

Military Royal Blue Request!

Username: LorellaiLaLa

PM: linkie

Scroll Name: LorellaiLaLa

Do you have a CB Male/Female Royal Blue: Yes, I do.

Lineage of Royal Blue(s):12 3 4

Can you make a banner (not required): I c ould -try- but no promises.

Can you gift? (not required): Yes.

Secret Code: Military

I'm not American, can I still do this? :3

Yes, you may join. We are accepting all races and nations. This is purely worldly and public to all.

Ok. I understand now. My brain hurts too....

((I hope I don't sound mean, however...))

I did notice that you said

You may breed your Military Royal with a CaveBorn (CB) or any other purebred Royal. We do not inbreed. No pinks, or whites, or any other dragon in the lineage. This is to be a clean lineage.

However, one of the two starters of the lineage comes from a Magma/Royal blue. ...Isn't that a little bit... erm... counter productive?

Edited by Lawless-Lawful

I have one right now I could give. I can catch another.... As I managed to catch another two within five minutes of each other...

Problem! I already have about three from them. I didn't think the magma would be a problem. It's one flaw! It's not like it has five different breeds in that lineage. I wasn't worried about it. Will Alpha Bleu be a problem? I don't have room for a CB egg anyway...

"LE GASP"? What are ya? French? Lol jk. Don't mean to be offensive there...

Edited by Lothuialel

Well, if you like I can start the lineage, all my blues are CB.

And while you say, yes, it's just one non-blue dragon but if we're gonna make a rule we have to stick to it and there aren't any approved non-blue mates not to mention that the begining of a lineage should start with either two CB dragons or two dragons with similar backgrounds, such as same breed parents.

LE GASP! goes along the same lines of HOLY BACON, BATMAN! for me xd.png

I just thought it was kinda cute....

NO THANKS! I can start a lineage. I understand I have to stick with my guns if I am to have rules. Please consider this:

By the time I have room for the CB egg deemed to be General Bleu's mate I would have bred three from the General and the Alpha. One in three days, one when I get the egg and one when the egg becomes a hatchling. I enjoy efficiency and don't like wasting time. I'm sorry. I do accept the offer, but please note that the Alpha will still be used because it will be faster to get eggs for those who don't have any right now.

I saved Alpha and General from the abandoned egg cave. They are "survivors". Don't they deserve to be in this lineage?

(You can ignor that last bit. I'm trying to defend them xd.png)

Edited by Lothuialel

Yay! Also - I did RESEARCH. Found out that if we pair the same gender lineaged dragon with a CB dragon it's called... A STAIRSTEP. And alternating genders is a... SPIRAL.

So now we can talk the fancy talk with all dem experrenced breeders an such.

I was aware of that. I had collected that egg to see if it was a CB, and saw it had a reference to a game character that my friend very much liked. I would prefer it if you didn't scan my scroll, as to the fact that I happen to be in more than one lineage, and happen to be doing other things than just this.

I have bred an egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eIYE9 of Lutz Schmidt and Dr. Achromas Schmidt. When the time comes, I'll breed her with a CB.