pinkmocha

Diggy's Art

ANY REQUESTS THAT DON'T HAVE DRAGONESQUE ANATOMY will still be accepted but it will likely be a while before I get to your request!! Ask at your own risk, sorry pal. Details here!!

So!!! I'm going to make an art thread. I've recently entered high school and gotten more into defining my art style and expanding my repertoire of things I can draw. Broaden my scope of abilities, yeah?

I'll mostly take a few requests here.

I'll probably do them on the spot, required I have all the materials necessary and I'm in the mood to do some intense art. Request away, I'll do what I can when I can, and not a moment sooner eue''

PLEASE NOTE:

1. While the subject area here is unlimited, if you want excessive nsfw or nudity or violence or gore you're gonna have to go elsewhere OR we can try to work something out over PM, squeamish is definitely not a word used to describe me and I'm quite familiar with all 4 of those subjects.

2. ART TRADES!!! I love art trades if you want to do one of those message me and we'll work that out OUTSIDE OF this thread.

3. I won't be allowing choice of what style I do your request in- it will be a surprise. Sometimes I'm in the mood for sketching!! Sometimes I want to do lineart stuff, sometimes lineless. Sometimes I want to flat color stuff, sometimes I want to shade it. Sometimes I want to do traditional, sometimes digital. Maybe I want to do normal proportions!! Maybe I want to fix up my chibi styles a little more. It all depends on what my mood is and what I think would look best for your character/subject matter.

4. There is by no means any payment necessary in this, I'll do your request for free because it's improving my art over time. HOWEVER, if you're just in that kind of mood or you want to tip me or something, I really like Tinsel dragons -wiggles eyebrows sensually-

5. IF YOU'RE ASKING ME TO DRAW AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT please please please PLEASE give me a visual reference!! I'm absolutely awful at working off of purely description, I almost always get something wrong and I don't want you upset about it. If you're unable to get a visual reference, AND YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS A RISK, send me a PM with your best written reference and I'll see if I can figure it out. uvu''

ALRIGHT now that all that boring stuff is out of the way--

As of late, with my dragon kick, I'd like you all to note that any requests with anatomy or appearance not resembling a dragon will be put on hold on a separate part of the list. Sincerest apologies!! I'm not sure how long this will go on.

Oasis: female Grave dragon; breathing fire

raybrd: female Swallowtail dragon

serce2: Marblehorn Wyvern; " It basically is a black wyvern, with horns curving to a point above the head which have the texture of marble (spikes also have the same texture), gray swirled with black wings, green eyes with no iris or pupil, and light gray belly scales."

Meg_752:male Royal Blue dragon

FluffyPillow: white dragon ((POTENTIAL METALLIC))

DaniBoo: mint dragon

Silverphoenixx: BLANK Rectangle banner, phoenix surrounding [+inbox'd art trade]

nicknick88: [ avatar ]

Lythe: Percy Jackson

Delphiniuma: rainbow girl [anime culture'd]

sparkle10184: Peach [fursona] [Reference

animals4501: OCs [references]

KrystalSharz: OC [references] ((POTENTIAL METALLIC, pm))

Examples

OKAY I definitely don't want to copy and paste my entire body of work here, if you want a WHOLE LOT of examples check my my art tag on tumblr (DONT GO TOO FAR BACK MY FRESHMAN YEAR ART IS ATROCIOUS) or my deviantART. I'll just add a few samples here of some of my favorite/most recent stuff in case you're too lazy to look uvu''

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Anyway, yeah!! Post away dearies, and don't be afraid to just stop by and say hi, I left this community for such a long period of time that I'd love to talk to some people again <3

Edited by Diggymon

FINISHED REQUESTS

Psycho Cat

user posted image

Ayesthine

user posted image

Hazel360

user posted image

Xythus

user posted image

Doctortear

user posted image

Edited by Diggymon

Oh, these are lovely! Could you draw the Leek-Snake? (as seen in my sig)

user posted image

Here you go, pal!! Sorry, it came out a lot smaller than my art usually is. I must have entered the wrong dimensions on the canvas, ugh. I hope it's alright!!

If you need me to resize it or anything, let me know uvu''

That's awesome! The size is fine, perfect, actually. Thank you sooooo much!

Ah, good then!! Happy it's suitable uvu''

No problem at all, have a great day <33

Oh, wow :o Your style is really gorgeous. I am very happily jealous.

I-if you wouldn't mind, and you have some time... I would love if you could draw me an Olive dragon. Or anything, really. Just draw >:3

I hope you don't mind if I ask, but could you draw a human version of Sweetie Belle?

Time to bombard you with requests! Could you draw, hm, a Magi with green eyes? Or anything really, you're style is beautiful.

Oh, wow ohmy.gif Your style is really gorgeous. I am very happily jealous.

I-if you wouldn't mind, and you have some time... I would love if you could draw me an Olive dragon. Or anything, really. Just draw >:3

Gah, thank you so much!! I really appreciate that <33 Hhhh, I feel bad about the jealousy part, though. Even so, I took a peek at your art thread and I think it's really pretty as well <3

Here's your olive dragon uvu''

user posted image

I hope you don't mind if I ask, but could you draw a human version of Sweetie Belle?

Nah, of course I don't mind your asking. Happy to make you guys happy ouo

user posted image

Time to bombard you with requests! Could you draw, hm, a Magi with green eyes? Or anything really, you're style is beautiful.

AHhh, thank you!! I'll do this as soon as I can, I'm getting called out of my room and wanted to post these before that, eheh. <3

Edited by Diggymon

You procrastinate way less than me xd.png.

While I'm here, can you draw a rectangle banner with phoenixes surrounding it? You don't have to put words.

Hehe C: It's so pretty-cute-amazing. Thank you very much!

Don't feel bad about the jealousy. After all, some have said it is the sincerest form of flattery..? Mm, whatever. Plus, I am happy to be jealous, so you have no reason to feel bad about it ^^

Aw, thank you <3 I try my best to draw things people will like, and I suppose I am bound to succeed once or twice.

Hello! Love the work! May I please request a female shallowtail dragon drawing?

Dang, you're getting pretty popular. ohmy.gif I was gonna request something, but I can wait until you aren't swamped. wink.gif Your art is amazing by the way~~~!

Nah, of course I don't mind your asking. Happy to make you guys happy ouo

user posted image

Thank you, it's stunning!

Ahhh, thank you to everyone expressing so much interest in my artwork, I appreciate this so much and it was great to come home to from school!! <3

I'll get to these as soon as I can, probably later tonight, since I have a great deal of homework and studying to do and (as much as I hate to admit it) that stuff takes priority unu''

GAAAH im just so overwhelmed you guys are the sweetest <33 I'll make it up to you real soon and get everything done ASAP ouo''

The more I look at your humans the more I want one. o3o I love the styles you draw on everything, they look amazing~ So! Since I'm tired of waiting (held out for...less than 24 hours) I am requesting! I don't care how long it takes you or if I am told to wait, I'm just...throwing myself out there? *politely throws body off a cliff in excitement*

So do you by any chance know the series Percy Jackson and the Olympians? If so, then yay! I'd like to request a pic of Percy. :3 If not, well, PM me and I can bombard—umm, send you some reference pictures.

You're already swamped with requests! xd.png Darn.

Absolutely love your dragons; adore the incredibly neat lines and stylization.

I can definitely breed a nice tinsel in exchange for art...after you don't have a hundred requests, of course. I can wait. ^^;

AH HELLO i dont have any requests i just wanted to say your art is lovely uwu i really like your coloring and shading and inking style

Edited by Switch

OH WOW I really am swamped, wowwee!! I guess I gotta set aside a little time and get these done. Nixing the whole two requests thing, I didn't think this thread was going to do THIS in such a short time.

@Silverphoenixx

Nahh, I procrastinate quite a bit. It's only going to get worse as time goes on and school becomes more demanding unu

Sure, I can do that!! ouo

@nicknick88

Ahhh, I can try!! It's a little bit unclear, so sorry if my interpretation isn't spot-on eue''

@Ayesthine

No problem at all, I hope you're pleased with the results uvu''

Of course!! Always draw what you like, that's the only way you're going to get it done. I definitely know from experience that if it's something I don't like, I'll never get to it @_@

@Oasis

Ahh, thank you!! Of course I can do that uvu

@raybrd

Thank you!! You sure can, I'll do my best to get that done soon c:

@Lythe

GAHH, I know!! I'm a little bit overwhelming, I didn't expect this kind of attention eue''

You're welcome to request whenever you want, me being swamped doesn't matter. I'll [probably] finish everything eventually, anyway! Thank you for the interest <3

--

AGAIN WOW thank you hhhhhhhh thank you for throwing yourself out there, I'll do it as soon as I can buddy c: (GODS BLESS THAT ENTIRE SERIES ITS SO IMPORTANT TO ME OMG)

@serce2

Ah, thank you, sweetie!! Yep, I can do that for you, no problem at all uvu

@Xythus

[messaged]

@Switch

AAA SWITCH

thanks man <33 I really appreciate it omg eue

FOR ORGANIZATIONAL PURPOSES, and in no particular order, LIST OF THINGS I NEED TO GET DONE

Doctortear : Magi Dragon (green eyes)

Silverphoenixx: BLANK Rectangle banner, phoenix surrounding [+inbox'd art trade]

nicknick88: [ avatar ]

Oasis: female Grave dragon; breathing fire

raybrd: female Swallowtail dragon

serce2: Marblehorn Wyvern; " It basically is a black wyvern, with horns curving to a point above the head which have the texture of marble (spikes also have the same texture), gray swirled with black wings, green eyes with no iris or pupil, and light gray belly scales."

Lythe: Percy Jackson

Xythus: Pillow Dragon [inbox]

YOU GUYS ARE THE SWEETEST EVER IM STILL SO PUMPED FROM ALL THIS ATTENTION HHHHHH

Oh wow these are really good! I know you have a lot of requests, but I can wait. Could you please draw a male Royal Blue dragon for me? Thanks, that would be really nice.

Edited by Meg_752