MoonTiger

Hell's Graves

What is Hell's Graves?

Grave Hellfire Cross

Why this pair?

Holiday lineages can be a fun challenge and both dragons carry the theme of fire and hostile temperament. smile.gif

Goal?

Make the longest Even Gen possible with Graves and Hell Fires.

How?

Pair each CB Grave with a CB Hellfire then mate the offspring until there is no more space.

Organization?

I will keep a list of participants with their pairs on this page. One at a time, the pairs will mate and then I and some chosen helpers will determine who gets which egg (to properly mate offspring), what the gender needs to be and so on. This is NOT to be a control freak. This is to make the lineage as successful as possible with the least amount of hassle and to keep things organized.

Requirements:

Bronze trophy and 1 or more CB Graves and CB Hellfires to match. You may join if you don't have the hellfires right now, but be sure to obtain them as soon as possible.

Naming:

Name them as you wish, but put the affix 'HG' in the name. NO killing, biting, abandoning, ect.

*NO inbreeding

*Please name all dragons that are involved with this lineage to make identification easier

End of Lineage?

Once we get down to the last pair, every participant will receive an offspring from that pair as a document, testimony and reward for the hard work and dedication that was put into the lineage. xd.png

Misc:

Please stock up on Reds (incubate), Pinks (Influence), Magi (teleport), and Purples (fertility) as they will be useful in helping our dragons along. smile.gif You may politely offer/ask for these dragons amongst yourselves in this thread, but DO NOT post trade links as you can do that via pm.

*Sorry for not having a fancy page, but I'm keeping this relatively strait forward.

Members and Pairs:

EscapistLore-

Marshmallows Ablaze (Male Grave)

*finding (Female Hellfire)

Marshmallows Cynder (female grave)

Boyap HG (male hellfire)

LoveOfTheMoonChild:

Daemon of Fire(Male Grave)

Hyacinthum Inferno (Female Hellfire)

Oasis:

*Finding hellfires

Jass:

Vincent Aviroo (Hellfire male)

Cheesy Grave Dragon Here (grave female)

*The Demonic Prince HG (2nd gen male)

Syiren:

Spooky Charizard (Male) x Thermosa = The Demonic Princess HG (Female, Jass's)

Cynder - Queen of Marshmallows (Female) x Flameheart - Hellstep (Male) They have bred, but the egg was auto AP'd.

Xythus:

*Pairing needed

SkylerFarrier:

Pairings [F X M]:

Quit Your Hullabaloo (F) x I Owe You Sawdust

Eek I'm Quaking (F) x Genericon Krok

Sabbjorn (F) x Fire Yeti = Cinder Yeti 2G HG (F, Syiren's)

96 Living Colloquially(F) x The 6th Beelzebub = N/A (auto'd)

Blitzwing's Cackle (M) x Nary A Screw Loose = Such a Loose Cannon - HG (?, mine)

Voyage to Kentucky (M) x Justifying The Facts = Expensive Travel - HG (F, mine)

Nihilistic Vexations (M) x Forbidden Business = Preventable Apathy - HG (M, mine)

Car340

*pairs needed

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Count me in! (But you knew that) tongue.gif

I have one pair available for this, and I'm working on getting more.

I'll join. I have to get more hellfires though...

That is fine. Just let me know when you have them, and thank you for joining. smile.gif

I guess I'll join. I only have one pair available though.

Every pair counts. Thank you for joining and be sure to let me know what your pair is. wink.gif

Also, they already bred. (I was about to join, but I wanted to check to make sure that my only female Grave won't refuse my only male hellfire.)

Vincent Aviroo (Hellfire)

Cheesy Grave Dragon Here (Grave, of course rolleyes.gif )

That is quite alright. smile.gif Be sure to keep the offspring as we may be able to use it and let me know of the name. wink.gif

Sounds like fun. I've got a CB Hellfire with quite the temper and 5 males for her to choose from. Count me in! smile.gif

I haven't bred her with any of the Graves yet, but hopefully she'll find one she likes. (She's very picky. dry.gif )

Hellfire: Female, Thermosa.

Grave: undecided.

Edited by Syiren

Sounds like fun. I've got a CB Hellfire with quite the temper and 5 males for her to choose from. Count me in! smile.gif

Let me know your pair, and thank you for joining! smile.gif

You bet! I've always wanted to join a breeding project and this year's Halloween eggs were really awesome. happy.gif

I know I'm going with Thermosa, my female Hellfire, but I'm not sure about my Grave dragon yet. I have five to choose from, but I've already bred them recently and have to wait for them to come off cooldown.

I also want to get more CB Hellfires since I just realized that Thermosa was my only CB.

You bet! I've always wanted to join a breeding project and this year's Halloween eggs were really awesome. happy.gif

I know I'm going with Thermosa, my female Hellfire, but I'm not sure about my Grave dragon yet. I have five to choose from, but I've already bred them recently and have to wait for them to come off cooldown.

I also want to get more CB Hellfires since I just realized that Thermosa was my only CB.

That is fine. You do not need to breed for the lineage anytime soon (still have to get more members and pairs) and be sure that the hellfires are CB. wink.gif

I'd be glad to join and provide eggs. smile.gif

Female Graves:

Battle Scars

Xirt

Cobie Smulders

Screams of Agony

Insert Evil Laugh

Xorpi

Perfect Marshmallow

Xyam

Ominous Music

Bewared

Male Hellfires:

Z

Prod

Frugal

Frivolous

PS

Situational

Breedy

Toxics

I would like to join!

Pairings [F X M]:

I don't particularly care about names, but I would like Blitzwing's Cackle's offspring named.

And, if we do wind up using all my pairs, could I ask for a female and male from the last generation, please?

Edited by SkylerFarrier

Skyler, this is just minor mistake, but why does Sabbjorn's link take me to Blitzwing's Cackle and vice versa? -__-'

I'd be glad to join and provide eggs. smile.gif

Female Graves:

Battle Scars

Xirt

Cobie Smulders

Screams of Agony

Insert Evil Laugh

Xorpi

Perfect Marshmallow

Xyam

Ominous Music

Bewared

Male Hellfires:

Z

Prod

Frugal

Frivolous

PS

Situational

Breedy

Toxics

Thank you so much for joining! xd.png The only thing I ask is that you edit your post and pair your dragons so I may add it to the list. smile.gif

I would like to join!

I have 4 each of CB Hellfires, and 4/7 female Graves.

Hellfires:

MY Zarak F

Jared Farrier F

IAmTheIceStar F

Forbidden Business F

I Owe You Sawdust M

Fire Yeti M

Genericon Krok M

The 6th Beelzebub M

Graves:

(qYHbv) F

(eAeQk) F

Sabbjorn F

(96cQA) F

Blitzwing's Cackle M

(vyQKy) M

(9NhVx) M

I don't particularly care about names, but I would like Blitzwing's Cackle's offspring named.

And, if we do wind up using all my pairs, could I ask for a female and male from the last generation, please?

Thank you also for joining! xd.png I also ask that you pair your dragons as well. Yes you may have offspring from those generations. Lastly, I respect that you don't care for names, but I do ask that you name the dragons that you provided for easier identification. wink.gif

***All fixed. Thank you. smile.gif

Skyler, this is just minor mistake, but why does Sabbjorn's link take me to Blitzwing's Cackle and vice versa? -__-'

Not vice versa; Blitzy's lineage link got skipped when I copied the format to each new dragon. dry.gif

Thank you also for joining!  xd.png I also ask that you pair your dragons as well. Yes you may have offspring from those generations. Lastly, I respect that you don't care for names, but I do ask that you name the dragons that you provided for easier identification.  wink.gif

Fixed the link and I'm going on a naming spree as we speak. xd.png

Edited by SkylerFarrier

That is fine. You do not need to breed for the lineage anytime soon (still have to get more members and pairs) and be sure that the hellfires are CB. wink.gif

Alright, still I'd like to test and see which of the Grave's Thermosa likes either way. She's rejected seven different dragon's I've tried to pair her with. dry.gif

I'll get more CB Hellfires as well, though they're a lot harder to nab in the cave then I thought.

Alright, still I'd like to test and see which of the Grave's Thermosa likes either way. She's rejected seven different dragon's I've tried to pair her with. dry.gif

I'll get more CB Hellfires as well, though they're a lot harder to nab in the cave then I thought.

Will do. Dragons can be stubborn. wink.gif I can help with the hellfires if you need it and when I'm not egg locked. smile.gif

Will do. Dragons can be stubborn.  wink.gif I can help with the hellfires if you need it and when I'm not egg locked. smile.gif

Seems today was my lucky day! Not only did Thermosa pair up nicely with the first Grave I tried, but I got a CB Hellfire egg from one of the trading threads yesterday which I influenced to be male. http://dragcave.net/lineage/6as6y Any further help would be appreciated, but if there's someone else who'd like to join and doesn't have any CB Hf then please offer it to them first. I've told a few people about this thread and asked if they'd like to join, so hopefully you'll have some more members soon. smile.gif

My male Grave that will pair with Thermosa is Spooky Charizard

I've already bred them and got a Z-code egg which was nice. http://dragcave.net/lineage/zO66v

I'd also like to register my other six Grave dragons if that's okay?