Shibadruid

Survival of the Youngest OOC

I think what Shiba means is that when the subtitle says that the RP is full, it means it. I don't think you'll be able to join no matter what. If the RP is full, then that means no one can join, including you.

Sorry for not posting lately! School came back to eat me...and it upgraded itself to middle school too! >.<

Just you wait till high school. Anyways, I've been a bit spotty on my replies, and it's mainly from stress and lack of inspiration. I'll try to keep up.

Wow, hard to believe no one else posted. I was kind of expecting two or three pages of posts after disappearing for a week or so. xd.png Sorry for the late response, Cendaquenta. unsure.gif

It's no problem. Composing another post just now.

Don't know why SotY has ground to a halt. I'm pretty sure I've seen at least some of the other members online.

Most of the people who are coming online either gave up on SOTY, are waiting for others to post since they're waiting on them, forgotten that SOTY exists, or have limited time online and don't have SOTY high on their list of things to do. There really isn't anyone to blame. People are just busy or have lost interest.

Oh heavens, I didn't think you were blaming anyone. I was just mentioning the reasons as to why you're seeing people online, but one posting.

It is partly my fault, though. I've been feeling a bit melancholy, as things I used to enjoy are seeming like more of a chore. I will try to be more active, but I feel like I need a bit of a break.

It's alright, take as long as a break as you want (just as long as this doesn't die xd.png ). After all, your life comes first. :3

Hi... I know I haven't joined but I read through the whole thing. 2 questions.

1. The soulpeace hatchling is dying, did anyone notice that?

2. Can I join?

1) The owner of the Soulpeace hatchling left so, in other words, the hatchling died.

2) If you read the subtitle, then you can see that this RP is full and not accepting. Do try and pay attention to the subtitle next time.

Just to stir things up a bit, every hatchling that has not eaten more than a few berries or rats (excluding the pygmies, who need to eat less, and those who just hatched) should be getting hungry. Furthermore, any hatchling that has not taken a drink from the stream should be getting thirsty, unless of course they just hatched.

No one will mind if I bring this back from the dead, right?

By the way, Narath, I won't reply straight away because I'm waiting for Spark-Dragon to reply too. Just saying, in case you didn't notice. :3

Wooo! Necromancy!

Wait, what? But I already made the post!

Sorry for not posting, guys. Venus is stuck with Kumma and I have no idea what to post with Nein. Shiba did mention everyone should be getting hungry, but I have no idea what to do. ^^"

@Narath Spark-Dragon replied earlier, her character was speaking up to Sparkly and Tenebris (I'm still wondering if it's gonna work this time... tongue.gif )

@Spark-Dragon It's fine, you didn't keep up waiting very long. I kept you guys waiting longer than you have! happy.gif

Doctor, maybe Nein should, um, wander around or something since he should be getting hungry (I think)? Or maybe he could bump into something dangerous. Like a tiger. But then he's be dead in a second. Maybe he could just find a nice baby bunny or something. Just a couple of suggestions. :3

Yeah, tigers don't live in forests and I'm not sure Shiba would approve of him just finding a rabbit and killing it on the spot.

I could try to have him accidentally fry some beetles and eat those up. Is there anyone willing to interact with him? I don't need an interaction for the beetles, but I do think he'll need one if I'm to post again.

Well, I may have Rale Rock free. He was talking to Ryker but Ryker has been quiet lately, though I did PM LegendofKorraFan. I could make him try again to earn Nein's trust.

Korra has been gone for a while, don't expect him to come anytime soon. I guess I'll do a post with Nein and the beetles and you can bring in Rale Rock if you think that'll work.

Excuse the double-post, ladies, gentlemen, and kids.

It should be around evening by now, right? Surely, the time could not have stayed frozen to afternoon in the RP. xd.png

EDIT: Oooh, I see fireworks! Or is it too early? Perhaps it is. We shall see... :3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Hey Dream, what did you want Nein and Rale Rock to run into? Did you have anything in mind or does it not matter?