Shibadruid

Survival of the Youngest OOC

OOC relating to the RP 'Survival of the Youngest' goes here.

Just as a note, I'd appreciate keeping the gender balance close.

Edited by Shibadruid

Oh, just so that this doesn't get clogged up with unnecessary comings and goings, I set up a Chatzy room here.

Sorry for the double post, but I need this to be noticed: the rules have been changed. There is now a new rule (15) which requires that your dragon eat plants or animals, as I have gotten too many requests to RP as Grave dragons.

Wow, I had that exact problem with Unity. Perhaps people don't understand how hard this RP is suppose to be? Maybe you should rule out Holidays or put down a list for banned breeds. That might help.

OOC relating to the RP 'Survival of the Youngest' goes here.

Just as a note, I'd appreciate keeping the gender balance close, and would appreciate it if you'd make male characters if possible.

Well, that was partially the reason I added Rale Rock. xP Also, due to the new rule, does that mean Stone dragons are not allowed too? I'm not thinking of adding a Stone hatchling character, but I'm just asking.

They're not allowed if you want them to follow standard DC rules. I am willing, however, to 'suspend disbelief' and say that they eat normal food.

The stream is to the west (the cave faces north). The forest is to the north and east. Beyond the stream are some hills, and hatchlings will be able to find animals like mice there once they manage to cross the stream. It's flowing fast, though, so they'll have a hard time.

Yes, there is, but I doubt the hatchlings will get anywhere near the main plot for a while. The hunger should be kicking in, and remember: food is hard to find.

Edit: Read "Yes, but I'm not saying just yet."

Edited by Shibadruid

Mipuppy, I hope you don't mean Nein ran into her. I did not approve of that and he would not of ran into someone considering he's trying to keep away from people.

Actually, I wasn't really thinking about him, with all the chaos going on someone could probably have ran into her without know it, probably thinking she was an egg or something.

(I don't know who the person would be, but if you greatly dislike/are offended by my post I could change it no prob happy.gif)

It's fine. I just assumed you mean Nein since he's the one running around all over the place and you said he. Sorry for the inconvenience. ^^

Could someone PM me the password to the Chatzy please? That is, if anyone's there right now xd.png

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Okay, jet me just set something straight that I should have done a while ago: no hatchlings should remember their parents. I don't need you to change your previous posts, but please refrain from mentioning them from now on. Sorry for not mentioning this earlier.

Is it okay if they feel something about parents, but aren't really sure what they are?

Maybe you should put a link of the chatzy in the OP.

I mean they have an inkling of "parents" but don't know them are really understand what they are.

Korra: Yes.

Koalanoob: Okay, that's fine.

Mipuppy: If you're asking me, it's because I have some plot that would get spoiled if the hatchlings remember anything specific about their parents.

Edited by Shibadruid