Xythus

Time Left on 2-Way Teleports?

I've always wondered, why when offering on a 2-way teleport, you can see the time left on the teleported dragons, but not on the dragons you have to offer?

TJ, can we have our list of offering dragons showing time left as well?

I guess it would make more sense consistent-wise, since the one-ways show time as well.

Sometimes, I have multiples of a breed and always fear of offering the wrong thing.

I like this idea as well. I always have to go back to see which ones I wanted to offer

It seems like just a small thing to ask for that would provide a bit of a convenience. Surely TJ can grant this small request?

I probably don't do enough trading for this to impact me significantly, which is why I didn't notice that it didn't show the time left, but when I think about it, it would be nice to have available.

I would like this as well! ^-^

I don't know if it would like, heavily impact my decisions, but the time for both sides of a trade displayed out in the open would make things more convenient.

Support!

While I do keep track of time with the time data already presented on a trade page, I would like to see something like this, since I find it frustrating when I offer on a trade, and the person offering the link doesn't decide before one of the dragons grows up.

It doesn't ? I made an offer a couple of days ago, and it is showing my time left and hers.... (I know this as it is in an open tab in the hope that she will show up before her egg hatches...)

user posted image

Am I misunderstanding something here ??? unsure.gif

Oh wait - I am, aren't I... Derp !

Edited by fuzzbucket