April2000

Breeding plans and ideas for the Grave dragons

I also like the snow angel which I'll do come Christmas breeding season.

That's my thought as well. As soon as I saw the adults I knew I wanted to try it. I have a solid gold wing angel as well so it should be pretty.

That's my thought as well. As soon as I saw the adults I knew I wanted to try it. I have a solid gold wing angel as well so it should be pretty.

Mine is the white wing variety but I'm hoping that it will still be pretty.

The embers x Grave seem like a beautiful matchup. I'm curious how they'd look with Trihorns or magi.

Edit: I forgot to mention that they look very nice with Brown Coppers.

Edited by Syiren

I hadn't thought about breeding them with Embers! WOW they look gorgeous together! Thank you for posting biggrin.gif

I thought about breeding them with Crimsons, but no, I will take Embers!

EDIT: Decided to start Ember (m) x Grave (f) and Grave (m) x Royal Crimson (f) checkers.

Ok, I am pretty sure I will breed male Ember x female Grave. Grave(m) x Royal Crimson(f), not sure about it anymore.

I found out that Grave(m) x Olive(f) would look really good together too in my opinion and I am very tempted to do them instead!

I am working on a Albino x Olive line at the moment and Graves would also go well with Olives because of their white and the flames...it is like the Grave would try to burn the Olive...fire and leaf laugh.gif

Argh, decisions!

Edited by Mondat

I like the Ember/Grave combo a lot, but what do you guys think about Grave x Green and Green x Grave?

I think I like the Grave X Green better, the wing positions are are super complimentary. The colors work on the second, but the poses not so much.

Does anyone realize how nice they look with shadow walkers? Like i organized my scroll and accidentally put them together.. OMG i wish i was here when SHadow Walkers came out so i could have a few CB SWs to breed to these *sigh*

Definitely doing grave x black and try and get as many alts as possible for next Halloween all I have to do is figure out is which genders to use

i recently bred my grave with a female cb black and the combination is pretty nice so far!!

i already gave away the egg in the departure thread since i dont have room for it, so im not sure if im allowed to post the link to its lineage??

but yeah. the combination is definitely really nice.

ive been thinking of trying to breed them with some golden wyverns, magmas, and/or embers.

do you think they would look ok with blusangs...??? i cant tell if i love or hate the contrast between the two.

Does anyone realize how nice they look with shadow walkers? Like i organized my scroll and accidentally put them together.. OMG i wish i was here when SHadow Walkers came out so i could have a few CB SWs to breed to these *sigh*

This made me try to see how they'd look with marrows and I think I like them with those as well.

So I just decided to do something entirely different and put them with Daydreams, male Grave and female Grave, and I actually like it a lot. Especially the female Daydream with male Grave, the female looks a little too dark there. It's like marshmallows and cotton candy! :3

Ah, someone has actually done this already. That's what I get from not reading the previous page. xd.png Oh well, the pairing is still my first choice when we breed Graves next year.

Edited by Orlageddon

Why on earth didn't I think of Grave x Tsunami before? It seems so obvious now. laugh.gif I love the contrast of the orange and the dark blue.

user posted image user posted image

I'm going to be doing a number of spirals, haven't decided on which checker I'll be pursuing. Just started my first spiral with this: Olive/Grave

I think the combo looks nice, even though Olives have never been my favorite.

I'm going to be doing a number of spirals, haven't decided on which checker I'll be pursuing. Just started my first spiral with this: Olive/Grave

I think the combo looks nice, even though Olives have never been my favorite.

I actually really like how the Olive x Grave looks. There's just something so complimentary about their colors. sleep.gif

Dunno if anyone's suggested it yet, but I think they'd look pretty snazzy with Cavern Lurkers. Shame it's a combination that can only be bred once a year. rolleyes.gif

I just tried a few of mine with assorted commons, and found I really like Graves with Autumn Seasonals. Pretty, pretty! I really want to like Grave x Brimstone since they both eat ash, but the colours just don't go well...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Dunno if anyone's suggested it yet, but I think they'd look pretty snazzy with Cavern Lurkers. Shame it's a combination that can only be bred once a year. rolleyes.gif

I just tried a few of mine with assorted commons, and found I really like Graves with Autumn Seasonals. Pretty, pretty! I really want to like Grave x Brimstone since they both eat ash, but the colours just don't go well...

They look great with Autumns! I was just trying mine with springs, which doesn't look nearly as nice together: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ixrub

I forgot it was autumn so the autumn egg was a surprise.

With turpentine:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3rcdM