Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

((May i reword that to make it longer and better than just saying he got there and let feather fly at teh creature))

((Still here! Ill edit this into a post in a while.))

Icarus played with a piece of string as he and Levi walked through the city. He unraveled the ball, and re-rolled it a few times. " You're restless. What's the matter?" Levi asked. "It's.. It's nothing. I just have this Weird feeling something bad is happening."

He held the sphere that Demon had given him closer to himself. Suddenly, shouting echoed around them. Without hesitation, they ran over to help, with Icarus drawing his sword. They came across a bunch of angels staring, apparently at a man who had giant bone wings behind him. From the bodies around him, and the weapons strewn around, it was obvious he was hostile. Icarus stepped forward. "Hey! Who are you, and what do you want?"

Edited by Melomancer

The silver hair man with black skin and black and emerald green eyes, stop looking at his clawed hand and look up to see Icarus. That simple glare sent a pity for what was about to happen, because right at that moment, all the angels that have gather went to attack this man in full forces, who simple stood there waiting for them. He simple raised one hand, and a sword that was known to have killed two people was in his hand. A sword with golden trims, minus golden thorns on the sword, was in his hand now. "You are all in my way. Now move." The Male voice said in a demonic voice, yet sound no where near the original owner of the sword. One of the angels, a female, was among the first to swing at him, but he so easily brought the sword to block her's. He took his free clawed hand and sliced it across her chest, leaving deep cuts in her armor and body. Her body fell just as the next angel and the angel after them.

Not one of the angels that was injured was harmed by the sword and only harmed his clawed hand, others were not so lucky when blood caked the man from ever angle. One angel try to get an attack from above, but had the man's sword run though the angels chest. That male angel fell to the ground with a thud as half of the angels was left UN-injured as the man pulled his sword from the fallen angels body. Blood ran down it golden trim and shiny steel blade. The red lighting was still dancing around his body as a loud voice was heard now. "So this is the true you," The voice boom. Than the Arch angel came from thin air. "The true Shadow Incrimson, the nightmare dragon you are." Most of the angels fell to their knees except a hand full of them

The Arch Angel drew his sword, which was a beautiful sword with gems and with a shiny Angel steel. Both of them raised their swords into attack position, as they both start to circle each other. "So tell me, what are you planning to do, change the fate of everyone again, or change the fate of earth itself." The Arch Angel said. "And you don't desire a one on one fight, you lost your rank as an angel and your place in haven." He said as 6 more angels of high ranks appeared next to him, among them was the new comer that attack he in the beginning of the day. "You will serve an example for all who lost their way. A public Execution will be in order." He said as the six other angels pulled their weapons out.

"You think I would come alone in this form, think again." Shadow growled at the Arch Angel. Just seconds after that, a small fire started up next to him, than it grow and turn into a vortex that spiraled around in a few feet wide. The Vortex flamed died out revealing another man, one that should have been dead. His black body, his red eyes was enough to shot fear in every angel that saw him as some stumble back. It did no help that this man had wings of his own, that was demonic and had horns on his head that curled.

"Shadow what have you done?!" The arch angel yelled at him as the man from the fire was give the huge sword Shadow had. It instantly change it formed to it original owner, as it golden thorns reformed on the sword. "Kill them, all of you Kill them!" The arch angel yelled at all the angels that was left, which was followed by silent and no actions. No one was taking any action to attack the pair, and this was ether out of fear, or out of respect.

Columbine was torn. She needed to protect Navir and her baby, but she needed to help the angels. They needed her and Navir. She looked down to Ruilai. "Stay here, don't move." She got Navir on her back and flew toward the pair. She roared. Now was her chance to help Shadow, the creature who had helped her before and have her the Sphere of a dear friend who have his life for her and her child. "Navir, get your sword, arrows and spells ready."

(I'm glad! I was afraid you all skipped out on me.)

((Just like to point out that Shadow is against the angels now, so the point of help the angels would be going against him))

((It clearly stated that he did something that was against his angel code, well according to the new Arch Angel. Now they want to publicly execute him now.))

((I though he was dead? How the heck did he come back? Also, if you turn Shadow into sphinx #2, it's not going to end well for anyone. I don't recall you mentioning he could turn into a massive guy who slaughters everyone effortlessly. Forgive me if I'm coming off as a little rude, but I'm not willing to let what happened the last time repeat itself.))

Edited by Melomancer

((Yes sphinx is back, No Shadow did not turn into a massive guy that can kill everyone. And no need to worry about Sphinx, Shadow have his soul and all his power, so he very much no treat to people unless on a one on one, Also, Shadow have a huge amount of Magic power, and he not a type of dragon as Axle and Sapphire. Ever wonder why? He a creation of mine I called Nightmareice dragon, only from a realm of nightmare dragon. And for a demon to die fully you must burn their bones (Human bones) for them to die fully, You simple sent him back to hell. It the same for an angel unless you are an Arch Angel.))

((.... I have no more words to describe this. And you create another insanely powerful character that's gonna end up immune to everything else. An evil guy who comes back no matter what. Sounds perfectly fair. As if the last time wasn't already bad enough. And now you try to pull this censorkip.gif again.))

((Melon trust me, just once will you. Plus I will have them fight Npcs right now if you have not notices.))

((Alright, but please don't make it like the last time.))

Icarus took a step back when he saw what the man could do. "Crap, we may need to rethink this.' Levi circled around him, apparently considering what they should do.

He looks pretty strong. But we have to stop him. If not with diplomacy, then with violence. "Didn't you hear us? Who the hell are you? And why are you doing this?" Levi shouted bravely. Icarus stared cautiously from the side.

((I think both of you are getting Sphinx and Shadow mixed up right now, yes they are both there but if you read carefully you would see that one is clearly different from the other. Hint what they look like. One have silver hair the other does not, while one have horn the other have bone coming from their wrist. They both have different other color of eyes as well Shadow is Black and green, While the other is red and black. Also one have bone wings and the other have demon wings.))

Edited by draco8967

(( I don't really mind who has what colored hair. As long as he isn't as OP as last time, I'm good.))

tordok realized his feathers would just melt. he began to think on what he can do to help "that didn't work at all so what can i do to help them?"he thought fora small amount of time and came to a answer, if he was part red dragon he sould still have fire resist so he would not burn but he was not sure he still had it but it was a risk he was willing to take,he then had the idea to use himself as a missile to slam on the creature then punch the crap out of it,he flown up really high then yelled

"HAY UGLY HERE I COME"then he dove down with a burst of speed to slam down on the creature hoping to slam it in to the earth.

(that detailed enough for you draco) biggrin.gif

((forgot about this and WHOA WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT. more carnage. *Sigh* And there I was creating 'The holy lands' and the Silver City as a place for people to have nice RP that wouldn't end in a fight somehow but now it looks like violence LOOOVES to follow me. I didn't want to do this but now you'll see why I like to keep Navir out of battles.))

Navir growled a bit as he reached into his coat, taking out the familiar tome. Opening it as it's first few pages glowed green, but Navir flipped through the pages to the point where the tome's pages glowed a golden light instead of green. Navir began to read, muttering a few words in aincent elvish and aincent angelic. The light from the book surrounding Navir as he jumped off Columbine, landing with apparent ease and beginning to walk to Shadow and what ever the heck was with him. the light around him solidifying into golden armor. angelic and elven runes inscribed in it. He stopped and looked to Shadow "You think I can allow this to happen to the people who call me Duke? You should never have attacked and stayed where you were. You brought out an anger in me I had hoped would never show it self. But if you don't leave soon, you will face death by my blade and magic." he said with a tone of authority and anger the likes of which he has never used before.

((I have not been in the best state of mind, so I'll just finish my small plot, and recover from a certain 'event'.))

Shadow simple stared at Navir, and gave a small nod in agreement. The man beside him snared at the elf but sheath his huge weapon and followed Shadow as they started to walk away. This took the arch angel by surprise that some like the man next to Shadow, no matter how evil he was, followed Shadow. When they started to walk away from some odd reason some of the angels followed as well, with their sword sheath, taking the arch by surprise. Shadow was not going to fight in silver city, and he had a forest to save first, before fighting to save what he cares for. His true Angel code was to protect the forest in any form. Now, according to the New Arch Angel, It was only to get involved if the Arch said so. "Navir, Columbine know something you are overlooking, listen to her." Shadow said as he passed by Navir with the small group that followed him. The group stop just from the edge and Shadow look back and count the people coming with him. 'One demon, One nightmareice dragon, and seven angels, all low class ranks, against one beast that could even over power me easily, and the demon, and the seven angels.' Shadow thought as he caught the Arch angels eyes, as if he was pissed still that angels were helping and not trying to kill Shadow. Shadow and the group walked over the edge and vanish from sight.

'Nothing ever forgotten, just forgiven.'

Both the demon and Shadow thought as the same time.

Edited by draco8967

Columbine landed next to Navir. "This is not safe. You could destroy the city and the occupants. We need to leave." She nugged him. "I sense danger close by. Something very big is down in the Forest. They need our help, the angels can do their own war here. We must go!" She snatched the book in her jaws and have him a caring look.

Navir sighed as he nodded. climbing back onto Columbine as he went to get the book from Columbine's jaw and his armor dispersed. he gave Columbine a hug and looked towards the edge which leads to the forest that has the supposed massive beast that was causing a havoc. "I agree. let's go see what the problem is." he said as held onto columbine so he wouldn't fall if they flew.

Columbine nodded. She grabbed her baby, handed her to Navir and flew off. She glanced back at her husband and gave him a nervous expression. "I feel a powerful force much stronger than any one of us. Navir, I'm frightened..."

Navir looked down to Columbine and smiled. giving her a hug as he held their child "don't worry Columbine no need to be scared, besides, I've been keeping a lot of power under wraps my self. This fight may be a challenge. but it will be won." he said with absolute certainty as he nodded as if agreeing with him self, awaiting to see this beast."Oh and thank you for stopping me back there. Didn't want to kill a friend."

Edited by Fireside90

"What's a wife good for if she can't protect her own husband?" Columbine said stopping glancing back at him. "This creature is larger than I, Navir. Are you sure you want to continue? This journey could turn out with one or both of us dead. The decision is yours."