Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

((Sorry can't on spring break and using a phone but still will have color))

Shadow look into Ophelia eyes and smiled a bit"Well than, consider yourself part of the Incrimson family. I do wish it was under better conditions." Shadow said as he push himself off the tree. Blood came off his fingure tips from his injured shoulders. Part of his vison was starting to get black in the corner. "I need to rest here soon or I'm going to pass out from blood lost. Some times I do wish I had the healing powers of Sapphire and Axle, but sadly, being a different type of dragon does not help." Shadow lightly ok said.

Sapphire sat down for a bit in front of Navir and Columbine, with their child in Navir arms. She was happy for them, but did not look like it. She look depress at the sight of the family. "If you excuse me but I must get some fresh air." Sapphire said as she got up and walk back to the front door and open it, to a sight she did not want to see. Four angels were stand at the door, staring at her. One of them reach for his sword, but another stop her from doing it. "There no need for bloodshed right now. We will deal with her later, but for right now our mission is to protect Navir and his family. Sapphire Incrimson, sadly I must ask you to turn over what ever weapons you have." The leader angel said to Sapphir, who in return growl low and pulled her bow out of the air and hand it over. The leader sling it over his shoulder and look back at Sapphire. "Sapphire Incrimson you are under arrest for assisting Shadow Incrimson and betraying the angel oath you took. You sentence is death, but for right now you will be put on hold for that." He said. Sapphire push her way past them into the night air and went and sat on the log not far from the door. One of the angel followed her and stood behind her. The other three enter the room and close the door behind them. "Lord Navir and Lady Columbine, we were asked to guard you, seeing how we got a report that a red hooded assassin was spotted around here not to long ago. I'm sorry that Sapphire Incrimson is here as well, she a traitor, and will be deal like one." He said as the female one kind of smile at what he said.

((Back, I'm sorry i've been gone for so long. Can I have a recap please, and if, is it not to late to get back into the RP again?))

(Can somebody control me characters while i'm gone)

Edited by Soulking

(I'm not sure how your characters would react to anything, so I probably can't help take care of them. And Kitkat, could you quote your last post? So I know where to recap from.)

(A evil version of the our war their burden characters. Try to make them as evil as possible. And very cruel.)

((Wow, kit you missed a lot, and i have no way of recapping that all that have happen, but the major events that have happen is a Huge fight with the dark army and town people, which lead to Metal winning, Which lead to everyone one of the 6 people i ran at the time, to be traps into sphere. the birth of Navir and Columbine child as well, thought the dragon court does not like it. And the new three i run are want by the angels for breaking the oath they took. And Sphinx is dead as well. New enemies are present as well (Soulking evil trio), which are around the dark forest in the far east from the town, and the group now is split in two times now one in the past the other in the present. I think that cover the major events, Someone want to fill the blanks for him.))

user posted image

Erelel watched silently as a neotropical came slinking through the bushes and calling out.

She pressed her tongue up against the roof of her mouth and let out a small sigh. All of these people had to show up. Just when the gentle hum of the bees and the fullness of her belly was about to lull her to sleep, they had to show up mere seconds later!

She let out a sigh of exhasperation, and a look passed across her face, but it dissapeared as soon as it showed up.

She smacked her lips again and gave the neotropical below a bloody smile, blood dripping from her fangs. "Oh... I don't know. It's just lovely. You're a herbivore, your diet is not suited for blood nor meat."

'Of course she won't stand the taste of blood. She eats vegetables.' She thought bitterly.

((Yea, last time I checked, I was interacting with one of the other characters, but sadly, I don't ever think they replied.

I've been checking in the OOC and I see stuff about "Douhle City" I really missed a lot, havn't I? 0-0

Is there any possible chance that my character can get "picked up" by anyone?))

(well everyone seems to be gone tordok will live till Douhle City and do something there so until then)

tordok thought for a long time and came to a answer he would travel the land and search for his reason for life and how long he will live.

*Shuffles feet guiltily*

I may have kinda-accidentally killed your dragons.

I'M SORRY! THEY WERE ALREADY DEAD BY THE TIME I SAW THE MESSAGE AND OHGODIMSOSORRYPLEASEDON'TKILLME

((Yes Lot back, Everyone Wait for you to come back , and welcome back, and for teh recap, nothing happen when you were gone, Just me bumping the treads.))

((We left off in three part.

Ophelia and Shadow are chatting with each other as Shadow reveals that he is not the same type of dragon as Axle or Sapphire

Sapphire just got her bow taken away from four angels that came to protect Navir family. She is arrested yet still can fight if need to. Sapphire was recently healed by Navir with the help of Columbine lending him power.

Demon, Icarus, Levi are having a friendly chat with each other, (Still waiting on melom post).

Lucina and The grave dragon split from each other to go and find herbs that can be used in Lucina potions.

Does that sum up the events?))

((I have no idea, He kind of stop posting around the same time you left.))

(not yet but i hope to get it soon. lou do you have xbox 360.)

Edited by djoh121212

((O lou i think you want this *Hold out a 22 caliber*. As for COD Ghost, or any Cod, If i get a Fal, or a semi-auto, kill your life good-bey. Ask Djoh, I fire it like a auto and piss lead. biggrin.gif Can we get back to the story now?))

(*takes gun* thanks, but I prefer my M-27. I do have an Xbox 360 if anyone wants my tag name, PM me.)

Columbine smiled and snuggled close to Navir. She loved him a lot.

Arastea smiled evilly. Time to destroy the side she was spying on...

Somewhere deep in the forest, a large creature of fire awoken... (Intro to Lavhellgon.)

The trio saw the Lavhellgon erupt. "Well then isn't this gonna be fun." Said Levi.

Levi

"We should torture it and play with it." He prepared to ambush the creature.

Eren

"I'm fine with that. I wanted to torture it too. Torture it good." Eren roared shaking the whole forest with it's sound. He beat his wings and flew towards the creature.

Armin

"Me too. Let's get this over with." He rushed ahead and left frostbite in his way.

Demon felt a very strong power coming from somewhere in the forest and deep in it. He turn on his heels and started to leave. "Protect Xeon sphere from anyone who comes to take it," Demon yelled to Icarus and Levi, as he ran to the edge of the island and jump off.

====================================================================

Sapphire sat on the log she was at and the wing suddenly change, as if some great evil have just awaken. Sapphire stood up from the log and the angel behind her try to push her back down. She drew her arm back and rammed into his chest, hard. This caused him to collapses onto the ground, gasping for air. She turn and ran into the kitchen where Navir, Columbine, and the other three angels were at. She burst open the door, at such a great forces that it half-way rip off the hinges. It took the angels by surprises when she enter the room with forces that they did nto have time to react at all, and she jump on the captain, and rip her bow off his back and hit the other two across the face, dropping them both to the ground. She slung her bow oer her shoulder and look at Columbine and Navir. "Protect your family and 'Him', There is a great Evil that have awaken, I know it." Sapphire said in a harsh voices. The Captain started to push his self off the ground, as she turn and ran though the door she just basically rip off the wall. All four angels gave pursuit against her, but was out match against her speed at human and lost her in the forest below when she jumped off.

((Song for Epic fight of everyone Vs Lavhellgon))

Edited by draco8967

Icarus felt the sphere in his hand."What is this?" He looked at it and passed it to Levi, who gripped it with his claws. He shrugged. "Well, It's probably important. Keep it."

Icarus held on to the orb. Walking to the edge of the island, he looked down at where Demon had jumped off.

Columbine nodded. She will always protect her family. She hugged her sphere and kissed Navir lovingly.

Lavhellgon roared and started to burn the forest. He is made of lava and ugly as hell.