Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Shadow look at Ophelia. "You would be surprise what I already know, Miss Ophelia." Shadow said in a weak voice. "And I already know why they are after the Spheres, Me, Demon, and Sapphire." He said as he turn his head from her and look at the ground. He had tears in his eyes, but he could not find the words to tell her what he know. He simple got up from where he was at and start to walk, towards heavenly, because that was the only place he know the dark army was not at yet. While he walked, more of a stagger, he would lean against a tree to caught his breath, and start walking again.

"I can follow you. I still have a great sense of smell in these old nostrils." The grave dragon smirked. She spread her wings and sighed. "We will have you fixed in no time. Good luck!" She took to the skies at a fairly rapid pase.

Navir threw done something along the lines of rope to the dragon and shut the shutters to the broken window, sitting down as a dragon buried it's face in his lap. which he gave a small laugh to and petted it, giving it a kiss on it's forehead as he laid down again closing his eyes but still aware of what is around him. "Let's just sleep."

Columbine nodded, still purring. She lifted her head and morphed. The blue haired girl walked over to him and cuddled next to him. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She have a small sigh and thought about what had been happening to her since she bonded with Navir. It seemed that no one liked a rider-dragon pair.

Sapphire pick up the rope that Navir drop down to her and look at the man. 'Why only one, They never go alone on mission like this.' she thought as she bond the man hand behind his back and set him against the wall of the building. She stood there listening to the wind. Nothing was out of the ordinary, yet something felt wrong. She turn around in time to see a arrow pass right by her just inches from her face. She looked at the direction of where the arrow came from and saw red hood man, each with the same mark on their clothing like the one she caught. She hold up her bow and drew an arrow and aimed at the hooded man, who was not moving. 'Why just stand there?' She thought to herself, before she saw two more Red hood men coming from each side of her. They grab her arms and pin them behind her back, causing pain to shot though them. She was going to scream, but one place his hand over her mouth, stopping her. She felt something Sharp on her neck, as if a blade of a dagger. She look up at the archer but he was missing and than she heard two pair of footsteps behind her. "Dame did that b.itch hits hard." The one that she hit said as he came in front of her. The archer was next to him with his bow out and a arrow notch on it. His arrows was made of black wood and white feathers, same wood as his bow. The man she hit look into her eyes with his gray eyes. "So, you are the other target named, Sapphire Incrimson. What a pity to kill such a beautiful woman like you." He said as he grab a dagger from his red trench jacket, and stab her in the chest. she whine in pain when the blade enter her body and left. They let go of her and she fell to the ground as blood came from her body. "Come on before the others see us." one said as they all vanish into the cover of shadows and darkness, leaving Sapphire alone. Sapphire laid there gasping for air, her healing power where at their max keeping her alive, but they would fail soon if she did not get help soon. She place her hand on her chest, trying to slow down the bleeding. She struggled to get up off the ground and to get to the door of the kitchen, leaving a trail of blood behind her. When she open the door to the kitchen, four of the chefs that were close to the door stop to see who open the door before they saw her in her conduction. The three close to her ran to her to help her, but they saw how grave her wounds were and called to the forth one to go get Navir for help. They set her down in one of the chairs as blood seeped though her figures. Her vision was starting to get blurry now. The chef that was sent to Navir, ran up the stairs and knocked on the door, seeing if Navir was awake.

((He would explain that there is a Woman downstairs that need help and have grave wounds. It the one from earlier that came to you.))

Edited by draco8967

Ophelia rushed towards Shadow and stood in front of him, not quite understanding what was going on. From what it sounded like, Sapphire and Demon were also being persecuted by the angels. "Why? Just what is going on, after all?" she asked, completely clueless to their situation. "Why are they after you and the spheres? Just what do they want?" the vampire asked in a demanding tone.

((If this is going where I think it is... I foresee an eerie fate for Ophelia in the city.))

((I'll try and not have it lead that way. Plus They won't chase them to the future for what will happen at the end of my little plot i came up with for Shadow and the gang.))

Shadow look at Ophelia "It something to do with the first time I came back. Back at my own grave site. Something I did, trying to change the fate of the world, trying to change to what happen to my son. I manage to change the Fate of yours and axle along with Jayfeather. I did the same with Xeon as well. Before the arch angel died by the dark angel tri, I change the fate of the world with simple action and was bless by it, Bless by the arch angel. But when he died, someone came and took his place and frowned apoun my action." Shadow said as he lean against a tree and look to the ground. "He wish to change fate back to it original course. In order for him to do that, he first have to kill Axle, Me, Sapphire, Demon, Jayfeather, and Xeon. There are those who follow him and wish to return fate back to it original course, and other like me who do not. It more of a civil war now, between the two." Shadow said as he turn his eyes to meet hers. "Your fate have intersect with Axle, which is why I gave you his sphere."

Ophelia rushed towards Shadow and stood in front of him, not quite understanding what was going on. From what it sounded like, Sapphire and Demon were also being persecuted by the angels. "Why? Just what is going on, after all?" she asked, completely clueless to their situation. "Why are they after you and the spheres? Just what do they want?" the vampire asked in a demanding tone.

((If this is going where I think it is... I foresee an eerie fate for Ophelia in the city.))

Did you ever reply to Alielel?))

Navir opened his eyes with a grumble and got up, gently moving Columbine as he headed to the door and opened it. Seeing the chef from earlier and sighed when heard him explain of the lady who was wounded. he went back, gently taking Ruilai with him and looked back to Columbine "The lady who jumped out the window got hurt now I need to heal her." he said to her as he walked over to her "Now seeing as something might happen to you while i'm gone, I need you to come with me." he said holding a hand out to help her up.

Did you ever reply to Alielel?))

((Sorry, I had to go back to school and thus had time just to reply with Ophelia.))

Lucina nodded and cried out to the grave dragon as she took off, "Try not to get in trouble." Of course, there were very few ways one could end up in a bad situation while searching for a plant, but still, now the dragon was out of sight.

The magician looked at the sky into the direction Alielel flew off to for a few moments before heading into another direction. She knew where Dragon's bane could be found, after all, she had used it at least once to have lived as long as she did.

=========================

Ophelia looked at Shadow as he explained what was going, although there were still things she did not fully understand. "Don't leave me in the dark... after all, what was this thing you did to change our fates? I don't understand." she asked.

Columbine grumbled and took his hand. She took Ruilai and yawned. "I'm coming, honey-bear." She said kissing his cheek. She cuddled her baby and kissed her small head.

Alielel dove into the Soul Lake, or Spirit Lake. She sighed and wadded into the water. She morphed to her human form to carefully get the delicate flower from the lillipads.

Shadow look down at the ground again. "I freed Axle from the iron box he was in. If I had not, fate would had been different." Shadow said. "I could tell you the fate of everyone that was effected by this, if you like, but you might not like what you hear." Shadow said as he took his hand and press it against the shoulder that was bleeding the worst to slow it down. "Now I have something to ask you, do you love my son?"

===============================================================

Sapphire was hang on by a tread of energy left, trying as hard as she cold to prolong her death. She know if she passed out, she would die. Her vision was get really blurry now. One of the chefs have handed her one of their coats to slow down the bleeding, as she press it against her chest to keep blood from hitting the ground as the other try to stop the bleeding on her arm and side.

Navir yawned and raised a hand to her wound, muttering a few elven incantations which have been heard before by columbine and channels large amounts of magic from his hand to her wound, healing with as much prowess as a white dragon or maybe even greater! The wounds should starts to seal shut as a few amount of the blood she lost also retreats inward to her again. "so what happened?" he asks

Columbine sent some support magic across their bound line to help him save some energy. She yawned and reached for Navir's hand just barely touching his finger tips. She loved him a lot, obviously. She glared at Saphire and held her baby closer.

Sapphire sat there and look at Navir. "It seems that your family was not the only target, and he brought allies as well, about four more of them." She said weakly. She looked at Columbine and smiled a bit. "What her name, Columbine?" Sapphire asked about Ruilai.

After some walking, Lucina came upon the site where the herb she needed was supposedly at. The grass in this region was a yellow-greenish color, with scarce trees, which she began to inspect in hopes of finding the needed plant. Many dragons avoided this place as those who set foot on this place would often come in physical contact with Dragon's bane or eat it and die of its lethal toxin quickly. The sorceress eventually found a pelicular batch of purple plants that were covered in yellow spots, growing around the base of one of the trees. That was the ingredient she needed. Carefully, Lucina collected a sample of the herb, enough for her spell to work, before turning around to go to another place where she'd meet back with Alielel. She didn't want the grave dragon find her where those deadly herbs grew at.

=========================

Ophelia blinked as Shadow told her about the iron box and others' fates. "Even if I might not like it, I need to know it. Tell me." she insisted, when the dragon suddenly asked her if she loved his son. Ophelia gasped and slightly widened her eyes in visible surprise. "W-What? Why do you want to know that?" she asked.

Just that I won't be around much longer, and I would like to know if my son heart won't get broken. Shadow said And I don't think you would like the fate you had before. Before I change fate of Axle, you... you kill Jayfeather because he attacks you for you smell like Oskar... and you watch Axle die when he escape from the dark army hold... Oskar takes out his heart as he begs to live, which makes him laugh as he does it and makes you watch" Shadow said as he looks to the ground. He looks back into her eyes. Now will you answer my question do you love Axle. shadow asked. Edited by draco8967

Sapphire sat there and look at Navir. "It seems that your family was not the only target, and he brought allies as well, about four more of them." She said weakly. She looked at Columbine and smiled a bit. "What her name, Columbine?" Sapphire asked about Ruilai.

"Her name is Ruilai." Columbine said gently. She walked over to the girl and took her hand sending waves of healing power. It was weak, but should help a bit.

Upon spotting the little girl, the soldier immediately turned his sword on her and was about to just go ahead and cut her head off when a falchion suddenly was placed between him and the child. To his side was Commander Elsa, who gestured with her free hand and the soldier quickly moved out and back into the battlefield. The knightess looked down at the child. "What are you doing here? It's not safe here and you'll get hurt." she said. While yes, she was on the invaders' side, Elsa didn't like civilians, children or non-combatants getting involved in the conflict. Her own unit was even under the strict order of not raising arms against anyone who could be considered a non-combatant.

(Where is Yvain and Tarick now? Sorry for being Inactive lately.)

"I was lost in the woods." Dragroot replied. She stared at the soldier's sword warily. In both dragon and human terms, she was a child again. She wouldn't be able to defend herself even in dragon form."So, what's going on here? Why's everyone panicking?"

Ruilai yawned and woke up from her sleep. Stretching, she turned her head upwards to her mother. Watching everything going on.

Edited by Melomancer

Navir finished up healing, due to his tiredness before hand, he got a tad bit more now! and sat down to regain his wits and took Ruilai and Columbines hand with a smile as he looked back to Sapphire "well now they are making me mad, no one has made me mad. They don't make me mad for a certain reason." as he said this the room grew darker around Navir until it went back to normal again and he was sitting there smiling "They are threatening my family. that was their first mistake there" he said as he patted Ruilai.

Columbine snuggled close to her husband and kicked her feet up onto the chair next to her and laid her tired head on his chest. "They can't get past an angry dragon..."

Navir nodded and laughed lightly as he leaned back against the wall "or a furious husband and father." he said. Navir sat as he slowly regained his mana casting a smile down to Columbine "You ok dear? tired? you can sleep if you want to" he said as he held Ruilai in his arms cooing to the hatchling

"I'd rather not leave your side." Columbine said kissing his shoulder lightly and lacing her fingers in his. "Are you tired, darling?"

((Sorry for not replying lately. I have a heavy writer's block and have lacked enthusiasm to post anything recently.))

Ophelia stared at Shadow as her imagination pictured the situation described by him. Even though in said situation she wouldn't have gotten so close to Axle, it still sent chills down her spine, and the fact she'd likely not care about it scared her even more. Shrugging off those thoughts and recomposing herself, Ophelia nodded and firmly answered Shadow's question, "Yes. I do love him."