Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Alielel shrugged. She was daydreaming. In her dream, the world was clean. There was plenty of water and everyone was happy. She dreamed of a better world.

Lucina

Upon receiving no answer from Alielel, Lucina assumed everything was fine. Or maybe the dragon feel asleep in her flight, somehow. She kept her eyes on the spellbook, though. Flipping through the pages and skimming through the text... Nothing interesting. She got bored fairly quickly. The woman closed her book and put it back on its place in the belt. Lucina summoned a pair of small fireballs and played with them a little. Using her index fingers to guide them, she spun, twirled and threw them for a while before causing both to collide with each other resulting in a minuscule but fairly pretty explosion, almost if it was from some sort of fireworks. Lucina looked down at Alielel. "How much longer until we are there?" she asked.

Lucina

"No. I might be the one to have to wake you up." Lucina remarked after hearing the yawn. And it wasn't like she was sleepy either. Leave the resting to when they were in town. Lucina sighed. She was very bored by then. At least Alielel could keep herself busy by flying, while all the sorceress could do was sit and wait.

Dragroot watched the human and the young dragon. Those other two proved to be boring.. perhaps these two will provide me with more entertainment.. She sent out one of her flowers, slowly sprouting from the ground in between the two.

Alielel gave woop. "We are now here!" she called.

Columbine jumped back. "Eek!!!!" a flower just popped out of nowhere. She ran between the human's legs shivering, then remembered that the person wanted to kill her. She ran from the human and back to where she stood. The flower was pretty...

Ri laughed hysterically at the dragon. He wasn't sure why, but he found it funny. He looked at the flower that seemed to pop out of nowhere. He picked up the knife that was left behind and raised it. He was about to stab it, as he was curious to see what would happen. "A flower must not be unsightly!~" Ri said.

Before he could bring down the knife, Dragroot sprouted several vines out of the ground, wrapping the human's legs in a tangle of thick vines. Her flower started blowing a sweet, thin layer of pollen into the air.

Edited by Melomancer

Lucina

Lucina looked down at the ground below while being careful in order to not fall off the dragon. She heard Alielel saying they had arrived. "Good. I was getting quite bored." Lucina said. She was glad she didn't have to walk all way there on foot. It wouldn't do her any good for sure.

((sorry, I don't know what else to reply with))

Alielel came down for a landing. She was headed in head first, but quickly swooped up and landed on her paws. "Here you are, miss, the town."

Columbine shrieked. She stared at the vines and the human entangled in them. Should she run? Should she help? That was when she smelled the sweet pollen. Columbine stayed and took in a breathful of the smell. She liked it

Ri was surprised when his legs were wrapped by several vines. He started smelling something. Did it come from the flower? Ri winced after he smelt the pollen the flower seemed to have released. He hated the smell of it. It made him want to gag himself. "Ugh..." He covered his nose. He felt like he was going to puke. Ri raised his knife again, since the vines seemed to only cover his legs.

Lucina

Lucina for Alielel to safely land before carefully hopping off her back. "So, this is the deserted town...? I wonder if there's a library around here." she said, taking a look at her surroundings. Nobody outside, seemingly empty buildings... "Huh." she mumbled to herself. It looked like this really was a deserted town, and she really hoped it was. Lucina was the kind of people who enjoyed solitude as being alone often meant silence. Though she didn't mind others' company that much, provided they didn't annoy her in some manner.

Edited by MetalDragon

Columbine crept close to the human. She cocked her head at her and turned her attention to the flower. She took a whiff at it and turned to leave.[/color

Alielel yawned again. "There is. But I think the towns people took most of their books in their hast to leave. Common, I will show you the way." Alielel walked through the middle of the town. The road was dusty and covered with small dead weeds. She stopped in front of a run down library that had dust everywhere and a door that swung on squeaking broken hinges.

Ri noticed that the dragon was leaving. He looked at his wrist before turning his attention back onto the female dragon. "You're leaving?" He asked. He clutched the knife closely in his hand. "...Do you still want the garbage knife?" He asked. Ri cut his wrists using the knife. "It has no use to me anymore, after all." He said to the female dragon.

Lucina

Lucina gave a short nod and went along with the dragon, her interest now sparked knowing that there was a library in the town. Even if there were few to no books in there. "It's okay. I'm sure we can find some pearls out of the ones that weren't taken or were forgotten. And I don't mind sleeping in there, either. Provided there's a bedroom inside." she said, looking at the dusty library. She was curious on what could be found within that structure. Maybe a new spellbook? That would be interesting. The building itself looked like it was in a bad shape, she took notice of the door with broken hinges. Lucina hoped the roof wouldn't suddenly crumble on her head while she was sleeping.

Columbine perked at this. The knife wasn't garbage to her. She rather liked it. The dagger would have attributes that could use in the future. Columbine numbed and landed on the human's shoulder. She took the knife in her paws and examined it. Yes, she will keep it she decided. She placed the blade in her mouth and hopped down. Yes, I will take it. As for the game of tag, I accept your challenge. You are it.

Alielel snorted at the building. "Yes, I do believe you can find books of magic and dragons here since this town had no love for dragons or magic." She inferred this from the paintings inside the building. Some where of grave Herod who killed dragons, some where religious, and others had magic users being hung. "This town sure was happy. No wonder try left."

((I assume they're already inside the library?))

Lucina

Lucina looked around in the library. "Oh yes. I bet this was the very incarnation of the Wonderland." she remarked rather sarcastically after seeing the paintings. If it was abandoned, there wouldn't be any lit candles or lanterns inside. Even with the sunlight from the outside, it could be difficult to see, especially considering that the frail woman's sight wasn't the best around. She was glad she still didn't have trouble reading, though. She lifted her right index finger up and conjured a small white flare, to help illuminate the place and to be able to search through it better. Lucina could guide the flare's light so it worked like a magic flashlight. The first thing she illuminated was a painting of a magic user being hung dead. "How charming." she scowled, looking at it and imagined what it would be like if someone tried to sentence her to death by hanging. She figured she'd just conjure some blades and impale them on a spear, without much tolerance for those with a "burn the witch" mentality.

"Are you going to stick around, Alielel?" Lucina asked, looking over at the dragon. She wanted to know if the dragon was going to stay within the deserted town's outskirts. "Either way, if you find a book, please let me know. I'd like to take a look at it." the sorceress stated, looking around for books.

((I thought that was what you put. Sorry, my misinterpretation.))

Alielel nodded. "I will see if I can find some books. Would you like me to stick around? It's not like I have any where to go, being hunted and all." she replied serching around for forgotten books. "Here is one on Dragonlore."

Lucina

"In that case, just stay around. I won't mind you around." Lucina responded, flashing her flare on the book Alielel brought up. She went over to where it was supposedly at and took it with her left hand, examining it carefully. "Dragonlore, huh?" she muttered, opening the book and taking a look at its content. It could be interesting for her to learn about the dragons' history and understand the different breeds, which were many. "What could it possibly talk about?" Lucina asked herself, her eyes now glued onto the book.

"No fair, my legs are trapped!" He exclaimed. Ri used his blood to form a seal on his palm. "At least get me out of here first!" He said. He tried to break the vines, but to no avail. "I won't eat you if you do!" He negotiated. Edited by Jass

Columbine laughed. That's a deal! She ran over to the flower and paused. Vine Dragon, please release the human. He meant no harm. Please? She reseaoned with the dragon. She walked over to the human and pulled on the vines gently, hoping they would release their prey.

Alielel smiled. "Ok. I will stay then. What is that book about?" she asked. While waiting for a reply, she walked around searching for more books.

Lucina

"That's what I wanted to know." Lucina responded bluntly, still reading the book. "You already said it's on dragonlore. At a glance, it looks like it's about dragon history and the various breeds." she said. It was a fairly interesting book, but she wanted to see if she could find anything on magic. Lucina put the dragonlore book on a table and flashed her flare on her surroundings. "Did you find any spellbooks yet?" she asked.

Banner for RP:

user posted image))

Alielel shook her head. "Not yet." she ran up a flight of stairs and searched on that floor. She found five books up there total and brought them down. They all had weird magical symbols on the front. Each a different color. "I think these are it."

Edited by Lothuialel

Lucina

"For an abandoned library, those are sure a lot of books." Lucina commented as she took the books and settled them on the same table the dragonlore one was on. She then picked up one of the books Alielel had just brought down and opened it up, taking a look at it. They were all different colors - were each one of them dedicated to a single element or magic type? This could be interesting...

Alielel glanced at the books. "They look like magical element runes." she said indicating the symbols. "I think each is a different element. Look, there is water, illusion, fade, fire, and earth."