Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Alielel

"I saw some vine move over there. It could have been the wind...though I do sense a dragon presence. Anyway, I could offer a flight to the town. I could get there in two hours." Alielel looked over to Lucina. She narrowed her eyes. "What did you do to your back?"

Ri wiped the last stain of blood on his plate, cleaning it almost entirely. He looked at the chef. "Thank you for the meal!~" He smiled as he got out of his seat, bowing. "But..." He wiped his smile away, and made a cruel and disappointed frown. "Its not enough. Give me more food or else." He threatened to his familiars. Ri watched as all of his chefs left the area. He looked at his table. There laid a kitchen knife on his table, probably left by one of his familiars. "Tsk. I should scold them for doing such an irresponsible action." He said as he picked it up. Using the blood left on the knife, he made a seal. "An enchanted knife, huh?" He walked in the forest. "I wonder if it'll affect the taste." He curiously said.

Edited by Jass

Columbine

The Soulpeace hatchling woke up. She heard some human voice talking and ran up a tree. She looked down at some human boy and cocked her head. What was he doing here? What is that knife...it has runes! He must be some magic wielder of some kind. She looked at the human with admiration. She wanted to get a closer look--oops! She fell off the branch and landed by Ri's feet. She looked up at him and shivered. Would he notice her breed and leave her be? Most humans do. Columbine sighed. She looked at the knife and awed at the knife. She sat up then and never took her eyes from it.

Lucina

Lucina nodded. "I'd certainly be grateful if you could fly me there." she said, looking over at the vine. After listening to Alielel, she was now sure there was a new dragon in the vicinity, but didn't say anything about it. Surprise any other spies or curious dragons by pretending to not notice them, as she'd say. The back pain was gone now, much to her relief. Lucina looked at the Grave dragon. "Old age. That's what I did to my back." she scowled. "Don't be surprised if my heart suddenly fails and I drop dead. I wouldn't be shocked, either."

((Just a note, Ri is cross dressing. He's in a dress right now. Most characters shouldn't be able to tell he's a boy right now.))

Ri looked at the dragon. He smiled a bit, narrowing his eyes onto the soulpeace. He had a hungry, twisted look on his face, and raised the enchanted knife. "Hello meal!~" He said to the dragon. Maybe he shouldn't kill the dragon so fast though. He should have some fun first.

Edited by Jass

Alielel

The grave dragon nodded. "I'd be glad to help you travel. Don't you have any healing or prolonging life spells in that book?" she asked pointed a nail at the other book in Lucina's belt. She decided to ignor the vine dragon. It may just be passing by.

Oops sorry))

Columbine

Columbine shivered. She gave a small churlish whimper and sighed. Don't you know it's hard to kill a dragon? We are immortal after all! She thought for a minute. Could she just be this human's servant? It would be much better to be a servant than some main course! She crouched low. Please don't hurt me. I will do anything you ask of me!

Edited by Lothuialel

Lucina

Lucina shot a look of disapproval at Alielel upon hearing the idea of "life-prolonging spells". "In this book, I don't remember. Probably not." she said, looking at her spellbook. Did its intricate cover give away its purpose? She now feared the dragon could be interested in stealing it. But the sorceress continued what she was going to say. "But I know one. And I used it. And I dearly regret it." Lucina growled, clenching her fist, she had little to no physical strength so it was barely noticeable. "I only wish I wasn't so young, curious and foolish back then." the wizard looked up at the sky, almost forgetting she had a trip to a deserted town to make.

"A servant...?" He lowered his knife down, although not entirely. "...Why would you be my servant?" He asked. Obviously, there must be a reason. "If you really want to be my servant..." He looked at his knife. "Then obviously, punishment is death." Ri played around with his hair. "Are you really willing to accept that?" He warned. He was expecting the dragon to say no.

user posted image

Erelel was a white blur as she streaked through the forest. As she ran on, the scent got stronger. She was on the right track, and sure of it now. She skidded to a stop besides a big tree. The scent led all the way up from it's trunk to it's branches. 'Great, so i'm tracking down a squirrel now?' That was the only logical explanation that she could think of, but the scent was different... almost like her. And there was another scent too, mingled in with the smell. She could feel a powerful aura radiating from the other side of the tree as she climbed up it. She made several large gashes and claw-marks in the tree. During her short journey to the top, she slid down a few inches. It was fustrating, but she figured that it was worth it. Once she reached the top, she surveyed the land below her, eyeing two figures hunched over, which appeared to be gazing at a book. A dragon and... a sorceress? She cocked her head to once side. Erelel never really payed mind to other creatures like this before, nor had she seen them in person, or "dragon" in this situation.

Alielel

"Yes. So I see. I don't wish to steal your book. I'm an observer not a sorceress." She looked around and crouched down low. "Common. Let's go to that town."

Columbine

I don't want to die. I don't want to be your dinner. Please, human, let me live. Columbine whimpered. Could I...could I see that knife?

"Everyone says that. Everyone wants to live at first, don't they?" He said to the dragon. When the dragon asked for her knife, he hesitated. That knife was his only weapon, and he may as well become vulnerable if he knife was taken away. But then again...he had magic by his side...He could practically enchant any object for him to become his weapon. "...Hmpth. Alright. But don't think that I'll forget about eating you." He said as he dropped the knife on the ground.

((Wow, I just noticed that there are barely any males in the RP))

Edited by Jass

Lucina

"I don't want your possessions. That's what almost everyone says before they steal your belongings. It's not like I don't trust you, I am just being cautious." Lucina muttered. It wasn't a lie. She did trust Alielel (somewhat), or else she would have refused the ride and would have bid her goodbye right after telling her about the desert town. Well, given the sorceress' poor health, it wasn't like she had a choice. She'd be an easy prey in the woods and would take at least one day to reach the town. Accepting the flight seemed to be the smartest option. Lucina held onto Alielel's back and tried to climb onto it, but to no avail. As stated before, she had little physical strength. The wizard growled in frustration. She must have looked like an idiot just now. "Grrr. Give me a second." she scowled.

Lucina tried several times and only managed to get up on the dragon on her fifth try. "There we go." she sighed and held on tightly on the dragon. Given how snarky her answer was when she was told the dragon didn't want her book, Lucina wouldn't be surprised if Alielel tried to drop her from a fifty-foot height as a payback for her rudeness. Though she had a trick up her sleeve if something like that were to happen.

Columbine gulped. She rushed to the knife and inspected it. "Now if I changed and fix these runes, this knife could be more deadly. You could throw it in any direction and it will always hit the heart of the enemy." She began to change the runes and detail to others. She knew this would take a while.

Alielel gently lifted off the ground. "Just tell me when to stop if you have an emergency." she chuckled. "This is GraveDragonAir Lines speaking, please keep your belongings safe and your limbs intact."

Lucina

"What the..." Lucina bit her tongue. The dragon still seemed to be in a good mood (unlike the sorceress), she didn't need to ruin it by lashing at what appeared to be a harmless joke. But she might as well as take Alielel's advice. She checked her two books and made sure both were strapped into her belt, or else they would fall off and become someone else's source of entertainment or knowledge. Or both, if both books were to plunge off her belt. Lucina made sure to hold tightly onto the dragon or else she'd be the one to fall off. "I'm ready for flight." she nodded. Hopefully this wouldn't make her feel sick...

Ri glared at the dragon. "Since when did I say that your officially one of my servants?" He looked at the knife. His seal...it looked different. Did the dragon change his seal? "...No way...No. I don't want a knife like that." He said. He wanted to use his own seals and his own seal only. "It'll become absolutely garbage!" He exclaimed. "...You...keep the knife." He sighed. The knife had become completely garbage to him now. There was no penalty to give away garbage though.

Alielel took off and accelerated high. She kept rising in elevation till they were above the clouds. At that point, she leveled out her wings and slowed her speed slightly. "We will be there in time for the midday meal." she promised. Te clouds had a golden tint to them. The air was warm and the sun searing. But they at least were safe from possible followers.

Columbine blinked. I could fix it again. What do you want the blade to say? she asked in a tender curious tone. As a dragon, the blade was useless, but great for collections. Perhaps she could even trade it for a shape-shifting rune. But she would have to see that this human finds a better use for it. Regardless, I am alive and owe you for allowing as such.

"...Wha-...pfftt" Ri giggled a bit. Soon, he became hysterical. "HAHAHAHA!~" He laughed. After he stopped, he wiped a tear off of his eye. "Ha...Who said you're going live just because I lend- no, gave you a knife? I'm still going to kill you." He smiled. "I'm only letting you stall time. I suggest you running away right now." He said to the female dragon. He liked playing tag, especially if he was it. Edited by Jass

Lucina

Lucina took her time to appreciate the view from above. No magic could make that happen, and she knew it, so figured she'd better enjoy it while it lasted. And it was even quieter than the meadow she was at, too. If she could read her book while looking at the scenery at the same time, she'd certainly do it. "I wish it was this peaceful and quiet on land." she remarked, when the back pain came back for a brief instant. Lucina suddenly groaned and muttered a curse under her breath as she rubbed her the lower part of her back. At least the flight was smooth; she was sure she wasn't going to throw up or anything.

user posted image

Erelel gazed at the dragon and the girl as they rose into the clouds. She wondered where they were going. Should she follow them? No, it was too dangerous. Being so high in the sky at day time would increase her chance of crashing, due to the beams of sunlight. She shivered at the thought. She decided that it was best to carry on hunting- after all, her belly wasn't going to fill itself, was it? She slunk off quietly.

((Short post is short. Bad post is bad.))

((True words Kat))

Columbine blinked. She was starting to like the person for their laugh. "Why do you want to kill me? Are you that hungry? I know some good hunting pockets." She was stalling more running time. Even if she had to make small remarks and make him go the other way. Either way, she was telling the truth about the hunting pockets.

Alielel glanced at the sorceress worriedly. "You ok miss?" she flew a bit slower and was prepared for an emergency land. She hoped she had been smooth enough for her as well.

"...Hunting....Pockets...?" He repeated. He became quite curious, and started lowering his hostility towards the dragon. "What are hunting pockets?" He asked. His face transformed into an innocent and curious look. "Also...can you play tag in those hunting pockets...?" He asked. Maybe he should go hunting more often instead sending chefs to gather food for him. He thought about it for a second. Argh, no! What am I thinking?! I have an important job, and that's to devour! She thought. He wiped of his innocent look and replaced it with a doubtful look. She raised some hostility again. "Never mind the last question, just answer me the other question.

Columbine smirked. "I will answer both, just to troll you." She thought about it for a while. "Hunting pockets are valleys or meadows that have and carry huge amounts of game. You can find deer, elk, waterfowl, and countless of other animals." She thought about the last question. Tag? When did that ever come about? "You could play....tag with the animals. Yes, you definitely could."

Lucina

"I am. Damn chronic pain." Lucina grumbled, hinting it was the back pain again. It was very brief though, her back was better again, but her mood continued to steadily plunge down. She was doing her best to not just lash out for no apparent reason. She had to calm down, or at least find something to distract her. Maybe practice some very basic magic? She already knew how to cast those basic spells, but it was just for a little warm-up. "I hope you don't mind if I practice magic on your back. Don't worry, I'll take care in order to not summon a giant sawblade that could cut us both in half." Lucina said as she took her spellbook out and opened it. She had a decent memory when it came to spells and their incantations, but she still couldn't remember every single one of them. The sorceress flipped through pages, looking for either a spell that sounded interesting, a spell fun to play with or one she had to hone her skills on.

Alielel chuckled. "I'm not worried. I do hope your chronic pains subside." she replied. Alielel took a deep breath. She enjoyed flying. It was her best attribute as a dragon. She was not just for show.

Lucina

"They'll subside for good when I'm dead and buried six feet under. But thank you for your concern." Lucina frowned and continued reading her spellbook after getting the dragon's authorization to cast spells. She suspired. Her age... What is was, again? One hundred and twenty-seven years? She remembers how she casted that spell. For her, it was her worst mistake. To extend her lifespan... She regreted it dearly. The sorceress may have a somewhat youthful appearence (with the exception of the grey hair), but the truth was she had characteristics of elderly people as well. Her physical strength was almost completely gone and her health condition was poor. While she reflected, Lucina suddenly had a coughing fit, she was careful to keep her balance or the coughs could cause her to fall off Alielel. It sounded like dry coughing, and quite nasty at that. The wizard grumbled angrily and went back to her book. It was clear now that her health was not good at all.

"Let's see... What could I cast..." she thought rather quietly. She knew the dragon was a telepathic creature and she didn't need it to constantly read her thoughts. The sorceress was able to keep her thoughts to a low level so it was very difficult to hear her out. Her eyes widened as she read a spell that sounded interesting. Lucina was sure she didn't try it out before. It looked dangerous, but she was confident enough she would be able to handle it well. The spellcaster murmured the spell's incantation, focusing so it would come out in a toned down version of itself, not willing to risk harming Alielel. A rather loud sound of swords being unsheated echoed as small swords were conjured and danced around the caster in a circular fashion. "I hope the noise didn't startle you." Lucina stated and played with the blades a little and dismissed them. She let out a few raspy coughs before going back to her spellbook to search for another spell.