TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Got my four, all influenced. Killed and attempted to revive three dragons for Zombies, but once again, just like last year, zero luck. Think I'm gonna give up on that.

Give it 20 hours or so & there will be plenty about if its anything like previous years, ok you have to wait some, but you get one in the end smile.gif well I hope anyway !

Aaaaand all of my zombie attempts for this year dusted. Oh well, always next year.

Loving the eggs, can't wait to see the hatchies!

Scroll locked in 15 minutes! A personal record! All incubated and influenced, smile.gif Cant wait til they hatch! biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween! 3 hours early from us west coasters! -.o

annnd i got an egg that's 2 letters away from being a bad word or a cat x.x

Well, that was some long drop! Got my seven n.n

I think it's on a continuous drop. It has not stopped at all.

I'm not sure what "luxury" you're talking about that you'd be missing.

Every keyboard I've seen has F5 (which might need Fn+F5 on some devices; Ctrl+R also works).

My F5 doesn't work without me using the control key because it has a totally different function with out it... That is why I can't F5 like I could with my old computer.

Got my six and one accidental. :3 Now to try for some zombies. x3

Grr...

None of mine became Zombies. I am disappointed sad.gif

Some of you need to let me come over and use your internet connection :3

The eggs look pretty <3

Its not suppose to stop its a holiday drop

Got 2 zombies in a row biggrin.gif one full grown and one zombie hatchie. Next year imma try for gendered hatchlings and a female adult zombie.

Give us phone users a chance please. I can't finish reloading before the eggs from that reload are already gone.

I am now happily locked with seven new eggs. These have me intrigued--can't wait to see what they look like when they hatch! And now, off to incubate and influence my new babies. Happy Halloween, DC!

My F5 doesn't work without me using the control key because it has a totally different function with out it... That is why I can't F5 like I could with my old computer.

As I said, Ctrl+R is equivalent to F5 (and not Ctrl+F5).

Wow! I caught 7 in the first half hour. blink.gif

That's the first time I'm managed to get Holiday dragons in the first half hour. biggrin.gif

And they're amazing! Thankyou TJ and spriters. biggrin.gif

._______. I locked myself with new eggs.....how's this happen o-o beautiful eggs